THE SHILLENING

STOP SCROLLING AND READ

* * * SHILL UPDATE * * *

Many posters have been creating "ANTI-SHILL" threads in order to combat the recent perceived mass influx of shills on this board. These anti-shill threads have been called as being the true SHILL threads.

BE WARNED: these anti-anti-shill threads are in fact the true SHILL threads. They are a false flag perpetrated by those who started the original shill rumors to make Sup Forums believe that they are under attack by shills in order to distract them from the true shill attack, whose sinister motives remain unknown.

How to identify the TRUE shills:
1) They make threads complaining about the anti-shill threads.
2) They spam "1 post by this ID" everywhere despite the OP having replied multiple times.
3) They make threads complaining about the anti-anti-anti-shill threads or any odd-numbered anti-shill threads.

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO FITS ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA

>1 post by this id

>1 post by this ID

Nice try, bitch.

i dont trust anyone on this board period

including you faggot

BUY GUNS

OP here.

Proving that I am not an anti-anti-shill.

SHILLS DETECTED ! ! !

>1 post by this ID
nice try, shills

I think that's what a shill would say, isn't it?

Only a shill would accuse another of being a shill. Fuck off and die you jew sympathizer.

> $0.03 has been deposited into your account

takes a shill to know one, bub

Quads tells the truth. Keep fighting, brother.

I'm not interested in your meta-traps. I do not recognise the concept of shilling on this board: Paranoia and doubt are ingrained traits of users of this board. Influence is not gained or lost on this board, only time is lost.

why not just discuss politics and reply to good posts and ignore retards who spam nonsense

natile portman?

The are adapting as we are speaking.
I went through a few obvious shill threads to decide whether or not to report. I've seen some posts demanded op to reply. Now OP has 2 posts in the very beginning of the thread and then leaves.

Let's talk about something important gois

Everyone gets a report. Reports all around.

I'm no shill, YOU ARE THE SHILL!

what are you doing here then?

Don't you see? They are trying to sow mistrust and discord among us. They identified that we are the best meme mercenaries on the planet, how better to deal with us then to have us unleash our memes upon ourselves?

At this point, it's impossible to tell who is and isn't a shill. That means that they won.

They only win if we let them. Continue discourse as normal and shills will always show themselves. Sup Forums is a meritocracy, the best treads and posts are the ones that last