youtube.com/watch?v=PStpvviPgxk
imdb.com/name/nm5753533/
m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/assault-rifle-used-by-orlando-mass-shooter
archive.is/eHLF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

This is an odd coincidence

Was he in that other film that seemed kinda homo about aghanistan the IMDB says he was in?

Is this like reverse shilling?
Are they catching on now?

it's damage control

they're trying to make Sup Forums look like it's panicking

>and yet he still was not fired
>this and complaints from coworkers
Must be soooo hard as a muslim.

>registered democrat
>muslim
>terrorist pledged alligence to ISIS
>closeted faggot
>self hating
>mass killer in gun free zone

and now, also an
>environmentalist

Good job libkikes. But it's still a "white, non-jewish men and guns" issue.

if he wasn't a muslim he'd still be shitposting conspiracies in Sup Forums

yep. theyre trying to force this meme out of context so when someone calls it out in a thread its laughed at as a forced meme

>NaN posts by this ID

What is this supposed to mean?

Why are they so obsessed with the AR-15?

There's nothing particularly special about them compared to other, similar rifles.

It's literally a meme-tier libcuck talking point. What if a shooter had been using a FAL, or a G36, or any other semi-auto assault rifle? Everything is an AR-15 to these fuckheads, the same exact talking points these fucks tried to bring up after San Bernadino. Just fucking pathetic.

Confirm true due to original post that was slid

as long shotguns never get touched, I'm happy

Is that the baccha bazi one?

everytime is see someone comment this I just get angrier and angrier

You gotta wonder why none of these mass shooters have opted for shotguns, especially in close quarters like the club was. A semi-auto shotgun with a large mag or drum magazine would be quite effective.

I can't count the number of idiots using "you shouldn't be able to spray bullets into a crowd" as an argument. They think the AR-15 is a machine gun because it looks "scary" to them.

fuck, that's definitely him. He sounds so American.

C.I.A.? His Dad is an interesting dude as well, to say the least

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried

That seemed extremely scripted.

Probably was. as he said it's "all about the money" so they probably paid him to say that

James Holmes used a shotgun for a majority of his kills after his AR jammed because of the drum mag.

Liberals conveniently forget this fact.

This. What kind of employee would speak their mind to some randy who pulls up in a car and asks politely, seeing as he most likely signed a NDA

The NWO is losing its grip, hiring third-rate actors to stage massacres.

>Omar the Movie Star

But what does it mean?

please stop

Can we use this thread to compile all the known facts about Omar Mateen? Wife 1, wife 2, parents, travel, jobs, investigations, red flags, etc...

>2016
>not shilling for shills

>Sandy Hook: dead kids
>Charleston church: dead blacks
>Orlando: dead fags

Government/Liberals may be staging attacks to get classes of people to join them in their war against guns.

Who's next?

Because they are retarded kikes that copy each others' schoolwork like children.

And again. Almost all of this is lazy, lazy kikespam.

youtube.com/watch?v=PStpvviPgxk

Mexicans.... hmm but how will they attack hardware stores most of the traffic there are gun owners and could easily counter fire on an attacker

Latinos. And they'll frame the patsy as a Trump supporter.

>mfw red-pilled omar on candid camera

>children, blacks, fags
Other categories would be white women and hispanics. If some mudslime faggot attacked a breast cancer marathon and white women died they would probably instaban all guns.

those dubs settles it

Orlando kinda counts as Latino too because 99% of the people who died there were spics. If I had to guess, I think they are going to target white women or straight Hispanics next.

how the fuck?

who the fuck is doing this shilling, it's actually pretty crazy.

i thought u had to wait to post, unless you are changing IPs

honestly, if JIDF returned before election, i would not be surprised

Really makes you think...

>THE FIX IS IN

ARE YOU SHITTING ME???

Plus he seems like he's totally acting, reciting scripted lines. My gaydar kind of went off too.

>still trying to cling onto this thing like there is any evidence that it's even real

OPEN YOUR EYES. HE'S JUST A CHARACTER!

Consult a doctor

GTFO normie

Wow, he spoke perfect English. It's like the TV show "The americans" where they completely melt in. Scary af.

He WAS (or still is) an American, so no shit. Born in New York.

I remember that happening. You fags were so pissed, cucks. And then you tried to sue BP for 'muh marine life' but failed. Fuck America, fuck Obama, you're all a bunch of gay cucks.

He has an IMDB

imdb.com/name/nm5753533/

Appeared in not one, but two documentaries. I'd love to see that footage.

kek

>Love City, Jalalabad - Bad Boy

"A wild and funny documentary showing how the progressive youth of Afghanistan are rejecting the use of armed force and see film production as an alternative means of bringing peace and social change to their war-torn and occupied country."

>progressive youth

gay euphemism

>of Afghanistan

where his dad was CIA

>are rejecting the use of armed force

COME ON

>and see film production as an alternative means of bringing peace and social change

FILM PRODUCTION AKA HOAX

>bringing peace and social change

gun control and expanding police state

I'd say it's because it looks military grade, is relatively cheap and easy to get, and is a very popular model of rifle.

Also the shooter didn't even use an AR-15. He used a Sig Sauer MCX.
m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/assault-rifle-used-by-orlando-mass-shooter

distinction without a difference imo

Any legislation banning one of these will be worded in such a way to include the other.

>leftists care about the environment
>therefore I have to hate it

Kill yourself contrarian faggot.

>they want more disaster to happen
>that's where their money making is

fuck off you fucking faggot

It's a strawman gun

Ask a normalfag and they'll have no idea what an assault weapon "is" or what an AR 15 is

I've heard assault rifle 15, automatic rifle 15, etc.

The left is a combination of ignorance about the gun, and willful ignorance in order to popularize a boogeyman to slay.

I just had to explain to my mother that the difference between semi auto and assault weapon is basically extra features on a car. She doesn't believe me because she thinks that distinction is arbitrary (you don't say mom...)

People still think these shootings are done with fully automatic, or that fully automatic is like in the movies where you kill scores in one go.

I talked to someone yesterday who legitimately thought assault weapons were a step up ABOVE automatic on the spooky danger meter

Somehow these retards have managed to evade the millions of copy pasta images showing the distinctions

Not a CTer but man that sounded and looked like a trained actor acting out a script.

>you're all a bunch of gay cucks.
>t. muhammed

Ah, a fine employee of the honorable company Wackenhut. archive.is/eHLF8

AR-15 is codeword for ban all semi automatic guns.

Great news.
I can shit up Sup Forums some more with this.

You assume libcucks know what a gun is. To them every gun is an AR-15 automatic machine gun weapon of mass destruction

>The Sun
>Daily Mail
>Legitimate News

Stop making Americans look bad.

The comments on this video are infuriating. Bluepills and taqiyyah out the ass, literally ANYTHING to divert from the fact that he was an islamic terrorist

Investigating reality is not "conspiracy theory."

He's an actor with an IMBD

imdb.com/name/nm5753533/

I'm establishing it's yet another liberal label they obnoxiously "celebrate" nonstop and shows this faggot was everything they are. And, despite that, they STILL blame anything but themselves or Islam or anything that's not a white, non kike gun owner.

>literally ANYTHING to divert from the fact that he was an islamic terrorist

*literally ANYTHING to divert from the fact that he was an actor playing a role

FTFY shill

>Any legislation banning one of these will be worded in such a way to include the other.
We're talking more about liberal reaction to these guns rather than actual legislation to ban them. For example, right after the Orlando shooting there was that petition to ban the AR-15 (and only the AR-15) from civilian ownership despite, again, Mateen using the MCX. 174,000 people have signed that petition so far. 174,000 liberals are that uneducated about the shooting and about guns.

Really makes you think

is it that hard for you to accept that radical islamic terrorists exist and kill people? the idea of a shadowy government conspiracy is literally taqiyyah fed to gullible westerners by muslims

Interesting article.

In a scenario where Omar Mateen is identified as a vulnerable young man who is susceptible to a charismatic appeal to conduct violent jihad on American soil, who is his handler?

Seek truth from facts. This shit was a staged hoax and the evidence is everywhere.

Start here:
imdb.com/name/nm5753533/

bump

Intriguing.