Other urls found in this thread:

residentadvisor.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even lana del rey is better than gaydiohead

An actual human wrote this... The absolute state of Sup Forums

>DEEP ASS QUESTIONS

this has to be ironic

Lana duh

journalists in general are useless, BBC reporters larp on pol to have something to write about for fucks sake

The correct answer is The Hollies and it isn't even close.
Fucking millennials.

VICE is just pure, concentrated faggotry in journalistic form.

after reading the article, it very obviously is

lana stans are honestly just running a fuckin train on butthurt radiohead fans who cant seem to comprehend that they're being baited hard

>tfw you almost became a journalist

boy did I dodged a bullet

In the age of twitter and imageboards traditional journalism is pretty much worthless.

does anyone who lives outside williamsburg or la even read vice?

Please leave this board.

lana del gay sucks but gaydiohead blows. I can't imagine listening to either over the age of 16 unless you're in one of those "ironic moods"

no

>the amount of people who will say Radiohead just because they're big

I can't think of a single site, blog or publication I'd consider respectable journalism. It's all yellow journalism these days

And it's all the fault of commie fucks

Nowhere near as bad as the film journalism going on around The Last Jedi. Now THAT shit is embarrassing.

When was music journalism ever good?

It's for fucking losers.

TLJ is a good film thou. It was too good for Pleb fanboys.

Noise is shit, probably the worst music publication after The Fader.

This is bait and you should feel bad for falling for it

It's not that it's good or bad, it's that publications have dedicated a strenuous political campaign towards dictating to people who dislike the movie that they're WRONG for disliking it. It's a 6/10 movie that's being treated like a 10/10, and the result is that people who are frustrated at being talked down to give it a 2/10 partially out of spite.

t. 17 year old
Are you really this fucking delusional or are you just baiting? The majority of their fanbase is in their 20's, and there are many, many people older than that who listen to them. Radiohead has albums that are universally acclaimed - literally no professional critics think they're shit because they simply aren't by any metric. Just because they are popular and you jack off to obscure shit you found on soundcloud doesn't mean they are bad. Also, you should feel ashamed that you typed out "gaydiohead" unironically, not once, but twice.

>the absolute state of Vice

You can’t post this without saying who they said was better. Now I gotta give these fuckers ad revenue.

I completely regret reading that article.

if you actually read it you'd realize it's completely sarcastic. fucking plebs lmao

to save anyone else looking it up it's a satire article in which Lana is decided to be better in every single way based on categories such as "best songs about beaches"

it's masked as sarcasm but you can tell the writers unironically prefer Lana Del Rey and they probably post sassy black woman gifs on twitter

>I can't think of a single site, blog or publication
i like fortune or business insider, also sometimes forbes or WSJ

You like them but they are shit. Forbes is fucking garbage man. They are so biased and inline with the narrative

If you get economics or business news/analysis from these places you're a chump

RA hasn't taken the nu-media pill yet
residentadvisor.net/

there's only one way to find out

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

heartiest kek i have ever had on Sup Forums

they removed the top dj's poll because white males kept getting top spots

It's a useless question since they both make terrible pop music so it's a tie.

Nice b8 even I was taken a back a bit here's your (you)

horses gotta big dick

C U M
U
M

t. based maga pede

What the fuck are you talking about? Even the most normie people I know read vice and watch their YouTube and snapchat shit. Their content is both attention grabbing and "edgy" enough for normies.

Nice trips tho

T.themodernmusichead

Is that AIDS Moby?

T. NEET who hasn't been outside mom's basement in a while

Do not insult Jack like that or I'll slit your throat with my credit card razor

Of course is all communists fault.

Pitchfork its getting worse year by year.
Its a pot of worms by now.

Radiohead still have some gau stuff its fambase flooded review sites gassing the band up, see the absurdity of RYM top, and the overated wave for Ok computer..

Whats the best free sources for this type of information?

That top Dj poll was a cringefest and never was based on merit

Np ones reads Vice... common.
Its not that popular only niche homo people gets to read this, same people generally 20 year old white guys that casually look up to Pitchfork best new music scores to stan and follow approved artists such as Frank Ocean.

lol shut up you pseud

>I USED TO FLY LIKE PETER PAN
Even Lana is better then Tommy Yorke and his magical band

ah shit ton of people actually. Pretty much everyone I know has heard of it
t.frog

Honestly, in terms of genuine enjoyment I have to say Lana because Radiohead has never caught my attention

>two turds
>good

they started making "toughtpieces" about gender and irrelevant shit at least 2 years ago

Pfork started out bad, improved when they hired reviewers who liked non-indie music and could actually write

went downhill again when everyone decided that music = politics

>stans
Stop pretending to be black on the internet

stan is pretty much just in the common internet vernacular? and the term was literally coined by a white dude's song so lmao

t. underage

Nope, try again.

t. underage

>only thing he got out of this

Kid A is wildly overrated but still Radiohead > Lana

This hurts me

imagine having this much autistic rage