What now, conservashits?

What now, conservashits?

who /hillary2016/ here

>One post by this FUCKING LEAF

PLanes and tanks cannot control people. A police state can. And people in America would be able to use their guns to defend against police or corrupt politicians who would try to persecute them for ridiculous reasons.

1 ID by this post

Yeah, if drones could defeat the Taliban they'd certai-

Oh.

Oh...

I am now #antigunartillery

>Small groups of people can never stand up against well funded modern mili- oh.

I AM SILLY

>one minute after the OP

(you)

>1 post by this id
Sage
Hide
Slide

>You can own a drone and outfit it with bombs with no background check
>If drones are that effective, ISIS wouldn't exist.

Also saged and marked for contamination

AT LAST I TRULY SEE I AM NOW OFFICIALLY

#guaca-crazy-4jeb!

I never understood why gun grabbers use this argument. This comic casually poses a scenario where our own elected officials would kill their own citizens because they pose a threat to the establishment. This is posed as a legitimate and possible outcome. How is this not terrifying to both sides of the debate?

>Give up your guns because we'll kill you anyway

Shill.

Is this supposed to make me not want guns even more than I already do?

>might as well get rid of your guns since the government would win anyway

Let's get rid of the police since crime will still be committed anyway.

>You shouldn't have the right to own a firearm to protect yourself from a tyrannical government because the Tyrannical government can just kill you anyway
Really makes you thing, huh?

I don t see the US army BOMBING their own citizens , there might be friends / family there

FUCK OFF YOU IDIOTS

Russian intervention

I AM SILLY

>The government would potentially destroy entire neighborhoods of it's own citizens to get to one person
>This is supposed to be an argument for why you don't need guns

They'll get the spics and the muslims to do it, that's why they're bringing them here. They'll have no compunction about blowing a bunch of white americans to kingdom come. In fact they'll do it with glee.

Post "shanking private snuffy"

>can
You mean "will". They straight blew that guy up for simply suggesting that he's protect himself and his rights.

Yeah cause this is working against the Taliban

SHALL

Shill detected

Saged

Really makes you think :^)

Our Government is so powerful, there's absolutely nothing we can do about it! They can do whatever they want, and all we can effectively do is keel over and die :^)

What a wonderful government we've allowed develop >:^)

NOT

What guy?

In the comic I mean.

I love it when leftists make this argument because it confirms they wouldn't care if they lived in a police state dictatorship and would even support it.

Also love the hypocrisy when they cry about brown people getting drone striked but would be perfectly fine with the government doing it to white people.

Please attack American population centers with "surgical" drone strikes, statists.
The same people boasting with this also want to ban criticism of Islam for fear of riling folks up. Do you think collateral damage might rile folks up more?

Ohhh, gotcha.

I can't believe they are taking something as serious as droning someone and joking how we are going to get droned. I think we should become a confederacy.

I've always found these arguments to be foolish and naive. Almost arrogantly bragging that the people are week compared to the government. All it takes is one bullet to assassinate a leader.

Are you threatening us?

>we have blackhawks and Drones and the same tech too fuck head.

>this is not just a public issue but also armed forces issue.

NOT EVERYONE IN THE ARMY IS A LIBERAL.
>its the reason you have not been totally defeated.

guns rule?

Let's see how the ~100 million armed americans respond to surgical strikes.

I hate these because in reality the army wouldn't fire on it's own people. too many patriots

>(((Anonymous)))

nice

SAGE goes in options.

Why do people always use drones for an example for these? They could use AC-130 gunships, A-10s, F15s, and many far more dangerous craft. But they want to use the predator drone?

Is it because the drone is "unmanned"? Do they think that no one is pulling the trigger in predator strike operations? Do they believe an AI is carrying out the operation and that we are on the verge of Terminator IRL? That we are all fucked no matter what because the Machines are now in control?

We don't exactly have access to SAM weapons so manned vs unmanned shouldn't matter in the slightest.

>Enouraging illegal government assassination of American citizens by government authorized drone strikes

Liberals just love to show how intolerant and authoritarian they really are

Dreams.

>using drones to bomb americans is okay if it kills people I don't like

>SAGE goes in options.
More people on this board need to what sage does.

Yes, but consider the following.

Let's say Trump wins the election. Obama schedules a press conference the next day. In it, he states that Trump represents an unacceptable threat to the the stability of America, and the world. Accordingly, he is suspending the Constitution, declaring a state of martial law across the United States, and will continue on as President until such a time as a new election can be arranged.

Doubtless many Americans would oppose this. But many Americans would also support this decision. The authoritarian left certainly would. Others would see the Constitution and martial law as small prices to pay for preventing a man they see as the next incarnation of Hitler from gaining power.

Police states always have some element of the population supporting them. America would be no exception. It wouldn't be the entire country rising up en masse to take down the dictatorial government. Those who did rise up would be painted as terrorists by the government, the mere accusation of which would be enough to strip much support from them. And even when a populace does wish to oppose a government, those who actually take action are a minority of that group.

Kill all Canadians.

But also consider that if something like that were to happen, especially under Obama, the vast majority of the US military would defect. Our soldiers aren't leftists, and our leftists are unarmed.

>24 minutes
>still 1 post

Sup Forums is the easiest board to troll. Prove me wrong.

Absolutely. Though it then raises the question of why you need an armed populace when the military would be the ones removing the despotic government in the first place.

>Hypothetically the US government is bombing its own people.
>Everyone make yourself even more defenseless!

>"Stupid conservatards' whole argument is that an AR-15 will protect them from a tyrannical government! HAHAHA"
>"What do you think of Donald Trump?"
>"He's literally Hitler incarnate"

>30 minutes go by
>people still replying to a shill thread

Martial law is still a pretty risky move to take, as theoretically the government could lose huge portions of the US and probably Canada would fall as well

The southern border would be a total shitshow if the mexican cartels decided they weren't going to play nice. If you're trying to push a globalist agenda, losing the US and Canada is a huge problem, unless their aim is just chaos for whatever reason.

Also, thanks for showing us the liberal tyrannical mindset. You're asking the US population to surrender their weapons so that you can completely oppress them. Your op proves it.

All your image really shows is that US citizens should have access to similar kinds of drones as part of the second amendment.

This is a straw man argument.

You don't want guns to fight the government, you want guns to protect yourself if the government can't or won't.

Even a really evil government doesn't want a large uprising of the masses, so they're not going to do lage scale drone strikes on citizens within their own borders. They are much more likely to indirectly attack by instigating riots, letting them get out of hand, and withdraw law enforcement. Guns won't protect you from advanced military hardware, but they will protect you from the weapons paramilitary groups can use while the government can plausibly deny involvement.

This would almost be ideal

Sage goes in all fields.

THEY CANT TAKE AWAY MY SURFACE TO AIR MISSLES!!!

>POOF!

This drone has better banter, you should just leaf.

Forgot pic related.

>vote democrat we will take away your guns and bomb you with drones for making a problematic speech ;^)

wow you really convinced me I'm now #salveforshillery

The scenario is intentionally pretty balmy. Far more likely is a gradual slide towards despotic government whilst a veneer of democratic process is maintained.

The point simply being that police states, even the most repressive, always have some part of the populace supporting them.

>1 post by this ID

Cmon Sup Forums you're better than this

Irrelevant. No amount of military power can control a population that won't surrender and has the ability to fight back. Vietnam and Iraq are only the most recent examples of this.

posse comitatus act broadly disallows army and usaf from operating as law enforcement in us soil and the dept. of navy also has guidelines generally fitting this act for the navy and usmc. your pic implies that they've circumvented this act as well as skipped enforcement of any such 'gun grab' and gone straight to bombing civilian targets under the guise of 'enemy combatant' as outlined by the patriot act. not only is this fundamentally retarded, i've seen your favorite anime and your waifu a shit.

It'd be civil war if Martial Law was took place if Trump was elected. also this and pic related

>LITERALLY 1 post by this ID

Stop replying

quite clearly Sup Forums is not better than this.

A FUCKING LEAF POSTING MORE THAN ONE SHILL THREAD!

SAGE AND REPORT

JAN SMUTS DESPISES CANADIAN SHILL BOTS

>comic depicts government murdering a civilian protesting against the government.