youtube.com/watch?v=fNHee3gk1C4&index=8&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg-
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=JeC2OLv_Fhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID

> 1 taquira by this taquiera

hrrrrAllrar hraack HACK HACK Bar

Based Baron Cohen btfo Muslims lol man he's really gone too far this time

It's very simple: Use it to attack Christians.

>You don't want these people who hate atheists, gender equality, and the LGB people?
>Well hate Christians too then! They're the same!
>I am okay with people coming in who disagree with me

They'll draw a difference between moderate muslims and radical (terrorist) muslims. However their understanding of it is basically people who keep their beliefs to themselves are moderate and those who act upon others from it are radical. Since Sharia TEACHES acting upon others then it is more correct to say that they are trying to accept and deny Islam at the same time.

By downplaying it and exaggerating some Christian thing some white guy said.

The unabomber about at least one thing and it was this. They exaggerate things that are done by white christian westerners and downplay shit that other people do. This manifests itself in literally everything if you pay attention. It seems like an essential trait of the left.

Well Marcuse did drive the New Left with intents in mind.

>There are gorillions of muslims in the world. If they wanted to harm us we'd be dead by now
>Christians are murdering people around the globe, this is not exclusive of Islam
>You're a racist and a bigot
>I have muslim friends that adapt perfectly

wolfhiem is still alive? why haven't you offed yourself you goddamn tranny

ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY THIS ID

I
don't
know

GET

ALLAHU AKBAR

They don't need to harm us they are already going to outbreed us and convert in our own countries unless they are stopped this will happen and there will be a devolution and put us back 100 years.

>.no
>allah "sier"
>mfw my country is going straight to hell

inshallah

>1 post by this eye dee

We know this. They don't. Ths is a "how the left will defend this".

Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0

This video really is scary
No wonder the left doesn't really care about the future: They don't have children

By attacking conservatives

White guy at front? Muslim or no?

We are unattackable

You cant come to our bars there is a shotgun behind the bar....Half the patrons are armed.

Liberals will die for there policies

It's old and you need to google "peer pressure".

youtube.com/watch?v=fNHee3gk1C4&index=8&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg-

They won't, nor will they comment on it.

I like how the speaker is too stupid to realise what he is doing (pointing out that Islam is totally incompatible with western values) but he thinks hes proving normal muslims aren't extremists.

I also like how basically every pro immigration person will say this is an outlier case. Entire room of muslims agree homosexuals should be put to death. "NOT ALL MUSLIMS".

My fucking sides.

Thanks for proving my point Norway. Not that surprised.

> nice try (((friend)))

God damn quad dubs! Too bad your post is shit and obviously the result of a damaged intellect.

>How will the left defend this?
They already do.
>(((GOLDBERG)))

We can't even nuke them if they live in western countries.

>There are gorillions of muslims in the world. If they wanted to harm us we'd be dead by now
Except the fucking ocean and the greatest military in the world.
>I have muslim friends
That's known as a hasty generalization (pigs blood be upon you).

Build the wall.

can't you just point to Sweden and tell people not to go down the way we did/are going

Someone explain this meme to me please

MUSLIMS?!

What the 'if they wanted us dead wed be dead' argument doesn't even address is that they don't NEED to kill us, they're swamping our countries, outbreeding us dramatically, at the current rate they'll have majority population in a generation, and then there goes freedom and that lovely diversity lefties so adore

Paid shills trying to turn a way by which we can identify shills, into a "meme" so that people will not be able to identify them as easily

Shitposters will post bait threads with zero intention of starting a discussion. Hit and run shitposting.

Some of the younger users of this site now think it is funny to post that
>1 post by this idea
bullshit.

>you need to google "peer pressure".

You mean Muslims' beliefs are easily influenced by peer pressure and what people around them think? In which case why aren't the Muslims in the video more secular values as they are surrounded by Western values?

No, I used that line extensively past few months when shills flooded the internet due to Evalion. They've had meetings and concluded they need to "disarm" the phrase "1 post by this ID"

In case you're not following, the CIA agents switch proxies after just a few posts, often 1, in order to give off the impression that they're more than 2-3 people

yesterday the board went to shit with slide threads and after making it very clear to everyone to not reply to threads where the op only posts once. the shills decided to make a joke of it

>How will the left defend this?
They won't, at least not in my experience.
This video has been around for a while now. I showed it to a few people, including my liberal aunt; it's crazy effective. Redpill on steroids. Here's another good one: youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Because they do not integrate into Western society, they form their own closed communities and are further encourage by the libs telling them they should be proud of it for not being Western.

They think it proves something when someone makes a thread and then doesn't participate it in after that (meaning they made one post, and that's the OP).

I guess they think it's asserting something (shilling an idea, to these black-and-white thinkers) then running away.

It's nothing.

Why are you guys fighting this?

Let the muslims do what they need to do. Liberals and other forms of degeneracy are what muslims hate.

>that one white guy in the front row looking increasingly uncomfortable

We just had a muzzie gun down 50 fags and now WE are facing an assault weapons ban, whatever Muzzies do they have a get out of jail free card in the West.

they can't they are going for full cencorship and overthrow using violence idiot.

where?? UK?

Fuck off anti-white. ""Integration"" is not desireable, it entails racemixing and whites living with non-whites. These people shouldn't be here in the first place, but since they are, the worse the relationship between whites and nonwhites, the better

I need a source

where are the drone strikes when you need them?

Yesterday there was a lot of exposing X,Y,Z about Hillary and the DNC. But then things were getting slid (whether intentionally or unintentionally who knows/cares). So whenever there would be a thread with like 50+ replies, posters began pointing out that OP only has 1 post and never replied to his thread. Pretty much controlled opposition to distract you from the important Shillary/DNC hack threads.

Now, the meme is to post 1 post by this ID whenever someone only has one post, even when it's less than 5 posts or something.

Pretty funny and as another user put it, hit and run shitposting.

This is in Norway. It's a few years old.

They've been cracking down hard on extremist mosques and organizations lately. Going to be interesting to see how they respond.

Religion of peace.

Abu Hajar wtf are you doing

Can you provide me a solid story?
When, where etc

Please tell me this is Europe.

>What are the politicians going to say now, deport all muslims from the country?

WTF. Source.

Found it
youtube.com/watch?v=JeC2OLv_Fhw

It's just the general atmosphere. It's gradually become acceptable to criticize immigration and muslim extremism, and political pundits, sociologists, writers, politicians and even some moderate muslims and ex-muslims are chiming in. The left is getting criticized for having ignored it and for refusing to discuss it.

One specific case that's going on right now is the IRN, which is some national organization for muslims. They're getting criticized for not doing anything against radicalization, and the leaders are quitting or getting kicked out.
The government is also trying to get rid of radical imams and there's some talk about cutting funding to mosques that don't obey.

Oy veyy this is very intolerant

not Sup Forums but still checked

Yes, their intolerance is why their funding is being cut.

Like how the ineptitude of your government should have led to cut funding.

Use it to redpill normies, rev up those kikebooks