What is Sup Forums Sup Forums 's opinion about the Ligue 1 ?

What is Sup Forums Sup Forums 's opinion about the Ligue 1 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/neyjuca
steamcommunity.com/id/neeyjuca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never watched
will probably only watch neymar's highlights or psg vs nice/lyon/monaco/champions league

It's pretty shit, m8. One Champions League/European Cup in its entire history is astoundingly bad. The Eredivisie has more and it's been irrelevant for the last 2 decades. Current day it's little better. PSG try to be a super club but the best they've ever done is put Chelsea out of Europe and that was on away goals. Monaco might be the next Dortmund (a shit club) though so I guess Ligue 1 has got that going for it.

All the best players are pillaged from Ligue 1 though

Youre sorry ass of a nation is responsible for most of the leagues irrelevancies. To be honest, football needs to be brought back to its roots. That means fair financial play

Doesn't stop the league from being bad.

Do you guys even have a TV deal? Maybe if you had more money you'd be able to keep hold of your players.

more like the league DONE

haha good one kek

It's always the Dutch and Germans saying this and they're goddamn right

I unironically used to watch it because it was a comfy league, but I'll have to stop watching because of BaTmAn*LoKo.

financial fair play was created to stop small clubs from spending too much and going bankrupt,not to stop arabs investors from injecting money into their teams

Nah, m8. It's mostly the EU. We suck all of your players up because we have more money but that's only because it's so easy for players to move around now. And the EU is a shitty mainland idea; we were only baited into it.

That was how it was branded. In reality it was created by big clubs the keep the other cuck clubs down. You probably don't know this because you're not a fan of a big club.

What is BaTmAn*LoKo ?

Neymar's nickname in CS:GO

If this is serious i am laughing my ass off

Oh yeah I see

has the coolest meme teams with nice and monaco right now

steamcommunity.com/id/neyjuca
i think this is his steam account cause he's friends with SK Fallen
and he has a fucking ronaldo pic lmao

Isn't your entire nation irrelevant in this sport nowadays?

or this one idk
steamcommunity.com/id/neeyjuca

No, we have the most relevant league.

last time I checked, it was the second one

since psg is now a shitskin nu-male club instead of an elite racist hooligan club i'm going to need some new ligue 1 guys to support

>vac banned
jej

support the metz la

How would you Euros rank your continents league?

It's not like the others leagues are so much better. The "Premier" League is the okayish one, but not that better.

Lel Liga is trash. Bundasliga is trash. Serie A is ded.

the chink money is gonna revive serie a

depends how you value a league

By the quality of the top 1 or 2 clubs or as a whole?

Excuse me, it's called Ligue 1 Conforama™.

>the brutaliser of Bordeaux
>the devastator of Dijon

Yeah it is lol.