Imagine being a pinoy

>Imagine being a pinoy
>Imagine being a a pinoy during WWII
>imagine being a pinoy and after dealing with all the shit from the Japanese you have a granddaughter that worships the Japanese

>imagine that very same daughter is dating a Japanese hapa
>imagine the very hapa is also half australian

I don't think I could have a granddaughter that did that

I fap to them image
I fapped to them image
I was fapping to them image
I am fapping to them image
I have fapped to them image

Well at least now the girl can live in 1st world country.

>them image

try again

Imagine being an American who worships British.
It happens.

I forgot pinoys want to be japs

They're just as gross

gib reparations nippon
you did so much "kepara potong" to us

>...Japan signed the peace treaty with 49 nations in 1952 and concluded 54 bilateral agreements that included those with Burma (US$20 million 1954,1963), the Republic of Korea (US$300 million 1965), Indonesia (US$223.08 million 1958), United States (525 million US dollars/52.94 billion yen 1967), Malaysia (25 million Malaysian dollars/2.94 billion Yen 1967), Thailand (5.4 billion Yen 1955), Micronesia (1969), Laos (1958), Cambodia (1959), Mongolia (1977), Spain ($5.5 million 1957), Switzerland, Netherlands ($10 million 1956), Sweden and Denmark. Payments of reparations started in 1955, lasted for 23 years and ended in 1977. For countries that renounced any reparations from Japan, it agreed to pay indemnity and/or grants in accordance with bilateral agreements....

fully paid including Malaysia

>low tier azn worships high tier azn

nothing odd here

>Spain
wtf? I thought they were neutral?

>Thailand
What? You guys were buddies right? Those ladyboys even gave you access to snoop into our nothern borders!

but still, we good now Japon.

Wow please respect Japan. They were cornered and had no choice but to fight a war. All those war crimes were made up, civilian deaths weren't intentional. Japan was fighting to liberate Asia. "Civilians" executed are guerillas or soldiers in disguise.

It could be worse. We could look Japanese and act Japanese.

Perhaps they had some colonial assets that were occupied

This.

We miss Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere. ;_;

Well, Viets now drink coca-cola and eat at mcdonalds so I don't think it doesn't really matter now.

those are some double negatives

Vietnam is the saviour of the white race.

No they lost all but the western sahara and parts of morroco to us in 1898

>Lah-man has a sharp sense of wit and humor
Must be a Brit

We are honorary Japs

*honorary gooks