Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
www110.zippyshare.com/v/nTvKXHFY/file.html
hon-haka.org/archives/1134
youtube.com/watch?v=GZmqWCpwxek
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump
hon-haka.org/archives/1103
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/15/leaked-dnc-files-dems-planned-hit-trump-widely-discredited-hit-piece-falsely-accusing-rape/
dailycaller.com/2015/12/11/whistleblower-feds-shut-down-terror-investigation-that-could-have-prevented-san-bernardino-attack/
archive.is/SaJYz
wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
archive.is/Fhw7q
twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/741418928342077440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

First for gun rights

> 1 post by this AWOOOOO

Reminder the Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

How big is my penis?

Keep Islam in the middle east where it belongs!

AWOOOO~VEMENT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>www110.zippyshare.com/v/nTvKXHFY/file.html

>H-h-hey sis... can you p-please put this shirt on and take a-a-a picture with me?
Weebs are the epitome of cringe.

>TRUMP GENERAL

>AWOOVEMENT posting in harmony with thread

Good start

First for new artwork!

>hon-haka.org/archives/1134

AWOOOO~

Omg trump retweeted ann

Literally
>1 post by this ID
Awooo

youtube.com/watch?v=GZmqWCpwxek

Anyone in Boston seen this with their own eyes?

Who is this IS-LAM?

Has anyone else shown their penis in a Trump thread? I have, but it was a while ago.

(you)

>DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS STARTED THE MEGYN KELLY V TRUMP FEUD

Leaked DNC Files: Dems Planned to Hit Trump With Widely Discredited Hit Piece Falsely Accusing Him of Rape

Top allies of Democratic presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton planned to falsely accuse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump of rape, a leaked file from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) shows.

The table of contents of the file shows that midway through the Democrats’ anti-Trump document is the supposed revelation that “Trump’s ex-wife accused him of rape.”

That entire section of the document includes references to a widely discredited hit piece from The Daily Beast’s Tim Mak.

“Trump’s Ex-Wife Ivana Has Used The Words ‘Violated’ And ‘Rape’ To Describe a Sexual Encounter With Trump,” reads the subheading of that section.

Then it quotes from the headline of Mak’s article from late July 2015. “Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex” was the headline and the sub-headline read: “Ivana Once Accused The Tycoon Of ‘Rape’ Although She Later Clarified: Not In The ‘Criminal Sense.’”

The Dem Party document repeated the accusation, which the Trump campaign was hit with in its earliest days as Mak and Fox News talk show host Megyn Kelly rushed the story on air before verifying its contents, over and over again.

The document quotes from Mak’s article:

>It was an unfortunate turn of phrase for Trump—in more ways than one. Not only does the current front-runner for the nomination have a history of controversial remarks about sexual assault, but as it turns out, his ex- wife Ivana Trump once used ‘rape’ to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt ‘violated’ by the experience.

The document from the DNC quotes no other sources for the allegations but continues to go through claims about an interview regarding the story that Trump attorney Michael Cohen had given to The Daily Beast—and a follow-up on that part specifically, as reported by The Hill newspaper.

Take example of this, weebs. This is truly related to trump anime.

So I've been busy all day, whats the consensus on Trumps no fly list no gun list tweet. The way I read it was he wanted to discuss the idea with the NRA to see if there were any merits.

And then I saw this on FB
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

Where is our God-Emperor?

tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump

Is this THE most essential trumpcore album?

Also when does Trump plan to do his speech on crooked hillary now?

Finally, the sneaker is back.

>And then I saw this on FB
Really says it all right there.

Just gonna say, Trump won the gay vote for one major reason: Dems have officially abandoned the gays for the Muslims. They would rather salvage a broken relationship with Muslims over gays. America is literally willing to sacrifice millions of gays in the name of political correctness. The Jews are really, really going into overshekel with this crap. Inb4 gays help to win trump presidency.

10000 hours in MSpaint

>MCGA
>Make Canada Great Again
Thank you for your affection, USA.

OMG UR RIGHT THANKS FOR TELLING ME

>Of course
But the DNC document makes no mention of the fact that Ivana Trump—the woman who originally made the accusation in fury during divorce proceedings, but has since become friendly again with her ex-husband—said the accusations were not true the very next day.

Ivana Trump told CNN right after the story broke in The Daily Beast:

>I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

Ironically, The Daily Beast never made any attempt to verify the story with Ivana Trump before rushing the 1,700-word smear to print back in July. What’s perhaps most important about this situation is that, despite the story being entirely disproven about Trump—disproven by his own ex-wife no less— the DNC wanted to send Trump through the exact same ringer again at one point or another during the forthcoming battle with Hillary Clinton. The Democrats clearly care not one bit about accuracy, since the Party’s official opposition research files on Trump don’t even include the full story—or the fact that said accusations have been discredited.

which state has the red beret on?
sharpie in pooper

now

Good day Trumpgen! Hope you're doing great today.

Did I miss anything interesting in the last 12 hours? Saw the last rally and went off. How was the media reaction?

It feels like Trump just wanted to discuss the whole situation with the NRA. Not to implement something, but to get their side and to see if they come up with some plan that helps the people. This way, he shows he's a better leader than Obama because he went in with direct talks, but he also should be able to provide more details on what can be done or why something CANT be done. Again, better than king kong.

Unless something changed in the last 12 hours.

that album ain't that good famiglia, could be done better

>Every dumb nigger and their mother would have jumped on it despite Ivana's comments
>BB giving the Don an assist by defusing it with relevant facts

There's a reason he respects them.

Is this how all american women look?

Watching sean hannity on Obama Christianity vs Islam

By now I am convinced that Obama is a Muslim and is trying to push Islam onto the US. This guy is disgusting.

love these so much, I want to make a video game based on them

Thanks m8.

I apologize for having a facebook that I checked before I got on Sup Forums. Fuck off you cunt.

The DNC opposition research file stolen by Russian hackers known as 'ThanksForTheCoordinates' and printed online by Gawker among others contains many other planned hits on Trump, but nothing substantial enough to cause Trump much worry. Trump, in a statement, even said he believes the DNC did this on their own to distract from Hillary Clinton’s ever-burgeoning email scandal.

“We believe it was the DNC that did the ‘hacking’ as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader,” Trump said. “Too bad the DNC doesn’t hack Crooked Hillary’s 33,000 missing emails.”

This playbook–falsely accusing Trump of rape, hilarious coming from the Clinton Crime Sindicate–comes as new polling shows that Americans don’t view Hillary Clinton becoming the first woman to win the presidential nomination of either major U.S. political party to be “historic.” As Democrats and Hillary Clinton gear up to play the “woman card” over and over again against Trump, the Morning Consult poll–as Breitbart News previously reported–shows that they could care less about the phony Democratic “war on women” narrative.

I love you Lithuanon. You're a good guy.

>1 post by this ID

Totally agreed. He gets spiteful over Christianity but angry whenever someone blames Islam.

He was in the previous one.

>hon-haka.org/archives/1103

Read the artist's explanations.

It's fucking real. Too much damning evidence. It shows the media is in bed with the DNC, that Bernie never had a shot, and that she scammed donations even though she was already the nominee.

yeah, totes m8

our men are those tiny sprites, we have awkward giantess snu-snu

>I apologize for having a facebook that I checked before I got on Sup Forums.

I think what you meant to say was.
You're sorry.

It's okay.
It isn't really your fault.
You're just a product of the times we're in.

This is a reminder that Trump will not break 45%.
He will lose in a landslide.

It's usually this way

I think that's Pennsy, maybe.

Okay.

Let us circlejerk to wolfgirl tits and make memes. We're having fun.

>Spamming rigged polls in every thread

You should probably head on back to /mlp/

You guys in need of some help from big Canadian cock>?

> Trump, in a statement, even said he believes the DNC did this on their own to distract from Hillary Clinton’s ever-burgeoning email scandal.

What. Are they trying to imitate Trump by doing this stuff? I think they missed a few lessons on how to create media buzz about yourself, without damaging yourself and looking like a fool.

I guess the Miller interview really inspired them.

here is the trendline

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO

>not even a maga hat shopped in

>Obama is literally campaigning for a third term

Lol, I can only see this backfiring stupendously

>Trump going slowly but steadily up
>Hillary going slowly but steadily down

Makes you think

Nah, see the polls after the Conventions
Trump will win by epic proportions

This.

Exactly. The leak, the poll rigging and the shilling going into full force proves nothing but fear. We're months away from the election and they have already spent everything. Now all they can do is parrot and regurgitate the same shit over and over until November, while Trump will continue to have new shit in store. They are done already, Trump is just getting started.

oh god no

please stay over there

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/15/leaked-dnc-files-dems-planned-hit-trump-widely-discredited-hit-piece-falsely-accusing-rape/

>Wow, that's the best they've got?

>The CLINTONS are really going to accuse someone of RAPE????-That takes the cake.

>InfoWars report on Guiccifer 2.0 hack at DNC has thousands docs....including donor lists and amounts....Reptillary's Nightmare....the hour of Man's triumph over the cold bloods is at hand...

>I have never felt such a strong stench of fear and desperation wafting from the DINO/RINO Uniparty.

Did the MSM in the US report on Obama funding AQI and creating ISIS?

rlly maks u thinkk

But what about the evidence that the media is using the DNC playbook, Bernie had no shit, and her scamming money from her supporters?

Literally it's evidence that it's rigged...

I raise my glass to you sir.
You will have your own victory one day.

Most important is Trump's unpredictability
He's a certain leverage for calling the shots

Probably Ivanka on the sole chance I can impregnate her and leave a piece of me in the Trump line

If children are out of the equation, then Palin. I'd ditch her instantly but I can't pass up on free land especially when oil might be involved

Bernie isn't even being vetted for VP.

of course not

>hey are done already, Trump is just getting started.

Hi guys,

I don't post in these threads because, well U.S. politics aren't of any concern to me really,

But I was at uni today and there was this public art piece sort of thing that I thought you'd be interested in.

Basically it was two pictures of trump and a bunch of pens so people could write whatever they wanted on it.

Sorry for the quality but I was in a bit of a hurry.

*no shot

weak

Thanks cunt

What I find a bit funny is my now dead Uncle fucking hated Obama, he hated Hillary, and yet he aslo didn't care much for Trump apparently from what I've been told lately.
He often semi-joked/preached how Obama wanted to be Sultan Obama wit ha lifelong term.

I wonder what he would think of this election cycle
I like to think he would have warmed up to Trump, he just wished America to be Great Again.

And to be fair, his supposed dislike of Trump was back when he really wasn't didn't have anything to do with politics other than throwing in his opinion from time to time while being a rich reality show star. Hell I thought Trump being president was a fucking joke early last year, but I'm not laughing anymore.

horns and a hitler 'stache

wow, stay woke Australia

Fuck you cucks. Tear that tumblrina shit down and trash it.

>LE RACIST MAYMAY

I did have time to add something of my own though.

The campaign will be going full speed. Trump will be stumping manufactured scandals, cuckservatives, and Obummer left and right. Then in midAugust, Trump will say "Wait, where's Crooked Hillary? We haven't seen her in three weeks."

Instant 10pt swing in the polls

Choosing Omarosa instantly wins Trump the election

Yoko is an uber qt and I imagine japanese would help tremendously in job hunting

Ann is meh but I'd kill for 5 more inches

Palin is a total milf and the land could be excellent or great

Everyone the bonus isn't nearly good enough

>Hillary Clinton's State Department shut down investigations of the sect of Islam that produces 80% of that religion's terrorists because focusing on a specific sect is "problematic"

>THAT SECT, and specific mosques that were under investigation have produced terrorists attacks in San Bernardino

dailycaller.com/2015/12/11/whistleblower-feds-shut-down-terror-investigation-that-could-have-prevented-san-bernardino-attack/

archive.is/SaJYz

>AND NOW ORLANDO

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

archive.is/Fhw7q

Shouldn't you guys be fighting off a giant spider or something?

Little American cuckboi can't compete with BCC (Big Canadian Cock)

Oh goddamn it.....

a simple "MAGA" would've done

I suppose that's just as good

I thought the cold shrinks certain things...

Omarosa also consider herself Trump's favorite woman aside from his daughter. She was gushing about him last summer.

I thought you Chinks had tiny cocks?

There were surprisingly still quite a few positive things written on it by people. Basically telling people to grow up, do some research, etc.

So there's at least a few sensible people here.

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/741418928342077440

Why is Katrina so cute?

You're right m8. Just stay on your side of the border.

Get off the computer and put out that fire Justin

Alienating the Bernouts means Hillary literally cannot win

When the convention rolls around the Democrats will shit on Bernie and his followers will riot, they will not "suck it up" and vote Hillary anyway

Trump winning the primaries outright means he doesn't have to deal with Cruz off to the side trying to upset things