Just give me a good reason how this wont happen in November

Just give me a good reason how this wont happen in November.

At this point the people that still believe that Hillary will win are completely deluded, this election is clearly for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_PA_60816.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html#polls
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743078235408195584
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> 1 wall by this mexico

Hilary will carry every state Obama did. Its a matter of demographics at this point, not issues. Build the wall shit came much too late.

>ohio
>blue

lol

This

>Kasich voters
>Republicans

>Nevada
>Ohio
>Blue

>implying he needs cucksich voters

You are insane if you think Hillary has the support Obama did

lmao not at all

hillary will not get NC (obama only won because black voters)

>Yeb.
>5.5K votes.
>Out of ~1.5 million.

Kek. What a loser.

She doesn't, but Trump has more than enough opposition to put her in office

One good reason? Women.

gump is already a 77% no for women, including white women. Just wait until his mouth is witnessed sleazing Hillary by all those women, who have been passed over for promotion by the old boys, women who have been told to shut up, go fix a sandwich, get back in the kitchen.

You asswipes really haven't a clue about women. Mom is not a woman in your mind, but even mom will be voting for Hillary.

>1 post by this ID

There is no way that Pennsylvania goes red without Ohio going red too

You are insane if you think that also.

I was just giving Hillary every state that could go for her, even if Trump is obviously going to win it.

Even with that, Trump still wins, that just shows how the election will be easy as fuck for Trump.

>Pennsylvania
>Utah
>red

>hillary
>getting a state of blue collar workers who have had difficulties due to Obama

>New Mexico and Michigan blue states

Nice one paco

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_PA_60816.pdf

It is horrifying for your country that demographics matter more than issues.

>forgetting about Filthadelphia

Take heed, don't let it happen to you.

>Pennsylvania is Illinois
Clinton and Trump have been consistently tying since April. You are rejecting facts.

MI will go red. FL will go blue. Adjust map.

That is some extreme wishful thinking, also it looks like Trump might lose Utah. The Mormons HATE him, even a former Republican Senator from SD who is a Mormon has endorsed Hillary Clinton.

At least you got VA right though, some people speculate it will swing back red, but how the demographics are changing it is highly implausible.

The same was said for hofer and yet VdB won

This. When an a completely knowne commodity and effective incumbent (hillary has nothing to run on but "I'm Obama's 3rd term") is getting 42% of the vote, that means 58% of the state is not interested in voting for her. they want something different. and they're going to vote for Trump.

Am I saying PA will be a 58/42 blowout? No. But it will be harder for HRC to get to 50% than it wil be for Trump.

>Just give me a good reason how this wont happen in November.

Trump isn't going to win Colorado, Iowa, or Pennsylvania. Pretty simple.

>Trump isn't going to win Pennsylvania

That was transparent cheating.

This is what will happen

Screen shot this nigger

honestly the most accurate map i've seen

good to see someone did enough research into PA

Why wouldnt they cheat for your election as well?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html#polls

Really makes you think.

trump could win IL if the chicago niggers/faggots become disillusioned enough

>PA
>blue

you're the only nigger here

You forget Hillary is married to a black dude

>Virginia Red

>Nope

I live in Virginia and can promise you it will go blue, our Governor just reinstated the voting rights of ex felons, and our governor is close friends with the Clintons, Virginia is going blue, anyone who tells you different is an idiot.

Nope, Clinton will definitely take Virginia. Try again.

>PA
>Red
Pick one.

Then Trump lose lol. This is his best bet unless he somehow pulls PA, which is unlikely

He might win Colorado. I know there's quite a few gun owners here that don't want Hillary. It's gonna be on the fence.

Hillary is very anti fracking I thought that I read somewhere that it would be problematic for PA if she were to become president and fuck with their natural gas business.

Everyone knows he's not been shooting for the presidency from the start

>polling done in philly and lehighton
>indicative of the entire state

user... you're retarded

Time to drop some truth bombs on your dumb ass

>80k people switched party affilation before primaries to vote Trump

>Trump beat Bernie and Hillary combined in two of the districts obama needed to win the state (lehigh, nothampton) and then also won in wilkes and two surrounding light blue districts around pittsburg

>he only needs to flip two of the 5 light blue districts that he beat both dem candidates by 20k plus votes to win the entire state

>half of the state are ex-coal miners who hate hillary, other half are ex-steel workers that hate hillary

she also got even less votes than the last time she ran here.

Makes you think, no?

I'm being generous.

The only way Trump wins is if he sweeps the trifecta of Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania without dropping any other red state.

Buddy, I happen to live in Virginia, and let me tell you, that is the opposite of the truth. They think she is the devil, they want her dead.

>Literally every poll has them statistically tied
>Except this FIFTEEN POINT outlier from three months ago
>better include it!
Really makes you think if any of these fucks took a high school statistics class

Ohio is Kaisich's town and he's extremely popular there. He was actually running on the fact that he's only Republican that can win Ohio, and he's right. Ohio will be blue.

PA will also be blue. FL will also probably be blue.

He is projected to win NY.

>i say this with certainty despite knowing nothing about any of those states

just like how Cruz was sure to win indiana and bernie would get 50% in cali, right?

I don't give a fuck about any of that shit nigger, all I know is that no one here in Virginia likes Hilary.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/743078235408195584
Trump is meeting the NRA to discuss gun control. you'd think that they'd be open to this measure but it was voted down by republicans earlier this year.

These fellas are just desperate to correct the record

always show up in every 270 to win thread spouting the exact same talking points with no real knowledge of any state

>other than the state of denial

>Its a matter of demographics
Can you show me the demographic that explains Republican turnout is consistently up by 20-40% and Democratic turnout is consistently the lowest in a decade?

>Oregon
>blue

I'm a Virginian and, you're a dumbass. I've lived here my entire life. I can't tell you the number of lifelong Republicans who are saying they're going to either vomit and vote for Clinton or vote Gary Johnson.

Also our Governor just reinstated the voting rights to all felons who have served out their sentence, and Terry is a close friend of the Clinton's. You're autistic if you think Virginia will go anyway but blue.

>If these contrived series of events happen there is a chance the state could flip

Same shit Republicans say every year. PA going blue is a meme. Philly and Pittsburgh will always rule the state.

You probably live in bumfuck nowhere. NOVA has taken the state from swing to lean-Dem over the last 8 years. There's no going back.

Can't wait for you to build the wall taco boy :^)

See

>Philly and Pittsburgh will always rule the state.

>i don't know how voting works in your state hurr durr

Philly and Pitt literally get cancelled out by the entire middle of the state going blue, its the light blue/purple districts that decide

If you flip northampton, wilkes, lehigh, or any other purple area you win the state

Retard

>and Trump won all of those light blue districts by a landslide over Clinton, bernie, and in 2 cases both combined

run along now, adults are talking

There's absolutely no way Trump will win Iowa, for starters.

he's also the first Republican candidate people actually like.
No one cared about Romney or McCain

jokes on you my mom is voting for Trump

Rare to see a lucid Mexican here.

I'm hoping Trump loses, not because I dislike him but because I think if he does the Republican party will undergo a much needed makeover and in the process dump the fundamentalists and tea partiers who are dragging the party down and making it lose, we need sound fiscal policy and a sound foreign policy which is only offered by the right. We need to drop these social issues that don't really matter.

Who cares if 2% of the population marries the same sex or if women get abortions. Abortions should be made more readily available in ghettos and even funded by tax payers.

We need to drop the fundamentalists who want to give everyone Jesus enemas so we can restore sound fiscal policy and sound foreign policy as well as protect the second amendment.

I think losing this election might make the Republican party finally dump the evangelicals who are ruining this country by making the Republican party platform constantly lose.

I have been here for almost ten years and this is in the top five most retarded posts I've ever read.

prediction

Screencap it anons , so I can gloat to you all come November 8th when I'm right about the electoral outcome.

What makes you say that?

This is more reasonable than OP.

>VA red
>CO red

>I'm hoping Trump loses, not because I dislike him but because I think if he does the Republican party will undergo a much needed makeover

This is the makeover. If Trump lose they'll blame it on Trump and double down on the cuckservativesism

If Trump loses the Republicans will never win another presidential election again due to Hilldawg's open border which will turn Arizona and Texas blue. Republicans will keep the house for 8 more years, then the dens will have the monopoly on the US. Like him or not, if Trump loses America slips into a coma that only a Southern Secession can save it from.

from my experience Iowa is a pretty cucked state, good luck.

Also, the Romney vs Clinton map with Trump getting PA, OH and FL is the most likely.

Trump will win New Hampshire.

Only realistic map so far

> Texas
> red

Topkek

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN!!

> those states
> red

This will happen, mark my words.

>texas
>red

>texas
>not a swing state

because, as a beaner, you do not understand american politics.

Don't forget NJ

Trump will make NJ red

Trump got 727k votes in Ohio
Clinton only got 679k.

If Trump gets even half of the other GOP votes out there, he'd easily be well over what Hilliary could get.

lel

Sadly, I wouldn't be that surprised by this. USA's demographics are just too far gone.

Do you even live in NJ?

You're fuckin retarded if you think NJ will go red, kys.

t. Lifelong NJ resident of 35 years.

Maybe if Trump appoints Chris Christie as his VP he will carry NJ.