If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live? Los Angeles here

If you could live in any city in the world, where would you live? Los Angeles here.

Rome

Oslo

Pripyat.

Pyongyang

Detroit

Nazi moonbase

Why LA? It seems mostly glamorous in movies but when I visited I found it filthy, overly expensive and just unpleasant

Zurich

Some comfy town in Ireland desu

I wanna see Sao Paulo before I die.

That or Rome

This, LA sucks, go to San Francisco instead

Raleigh

Bring thick clothes.

Cold as fuck here.

Because it's a liberal paradise, I wouldn't want to live near Drumpf supporters and the kkk.

Oh yeah, SF seems good too.

La Jolla, its pretty much the nicest part of California. Only hedge fund managers, plastic surgeons, celebrities, and athletes can afford property there.
I live in San Diego, so its my life goal to own a house there.

It seems you don't know too much about America. Every real city is a liberal paradise, and conservatives tend to live in the suburbs.

LA is actually relatively conservative since so much of it is suburban, have you heard of orange county?

Kyoto

Wellington (NZ)

San Diego or somewhere in the West of America.

If Europe, Bristol or Dublin.

>La Jolla
Isn't that the place where you have assloads of research institute/science place?

it seems quite nice imo, seems like one of those isolated "smart-people city" i see in parts of america.

well, UCSD (which is a major, m a j o r science/medicine school) is in La Jolla. not to mention numerous wildlife reserves and research facilities, so yes. La Jolla is a research scientist's dream destination.

>LA is actually relatively conservative
Explain pic related then

you guys have tonnes of national labs imo salk institute, scripps institute, etc. and have a bunch of pharmaceuticals/biotech firms there.

its pretty interesting how upper-crust americans live imo, canadians here aren't too different if you are rich or part of the upper-class but american rich have their own cities.

also wtf explain. why do you have a ho chi minh trail.

probably a tribute to the tons of asians in La Jolla

What the fuck

Why would they name it after a trail used by Vietcong? Especially when most Vietnamese immigrated to run away from the commies

somewhere very mountain-ish with very northener style trees and wooden homes away from city center also wooden and pitoresque. somewhere in switzerland or northern canada

Istanbul or Astana or Almaty, Kazakhstan or Makkah or Madina.

San Francisco if i had enough money

it sounds and looks like an edgy name desu.

i think it was a joke or nickname given to it due its features.

come home to banff macaco man

U L T I M A T E
C
O
M
F
Y

too bad Alberta is shit