Why don't you have black gf, user?

Why don't you have black gf, user?

i think black girls are ugly

there are no black girls

i dont go outside much those days

few reasons

>tfw no pure african gf

My tiny chinamen peen cannot satisfy a cavernous black cunt

The top .0000001% that are actually attractive like the one you posted only want Chad.

The rest are gross obnoxious sheboons

Because chimpanzees smell weird.

i was dating a black girl earlier this month but really there was no chemistry

uga bonga uga bonga

Same reason I don't have any gf

There's no hot black girls in cs haven't been around one in a while desu. There were some at community college though. I wonder where they all went

because no matter how cute and clean and normal she is, nobody wants to deal with her nigger relatives at the wedding or even worse, annually for holidays for the rest of your life

I happen to love playing bid whist, listening to Miles Davis, drinking malt liquor, and eating chicken.
Racist.

Because I'm not some low taste faggot surrounded by ugly inbreed islanders. As for the black girls specifically - they usually overdosed with testosterone which is gay (in a bad sense of the word).

Girl on your pic looks more like latina to me tho. She's kinda cute, but mind that there are always a better choices.

did you get tested?

I'm just a nasty pigskin, i don't deserve toeven worship the feet of a black goddess

Nigger pussy is hard to come by these days

>tfw no .0000001% gf.

why just not say
>why dont you have a gf user

Mexican accuses someone of smelling weird

Because of the odor.

black girls don't smell bad

t. been around a lot of black men ( who indeed have that bad body odor when they sweat) and black girls

>t. been around a lot of black men
>french flag

ok i believe you

you can't just put on a stethoscope and pretend you're not some hoodrat who just got some vaguely medical nightschool training from devry or some shit

>always a better choices
If those bland 5/10 cunts are the best you could find than I'd rather go for a black gf.

She's a nurse, black nurses are common

I do... she might even have a cushy job with the cia... or she's just a liar

Cant even imagine the horror of having mulatto children.

Would never wife a black girl.

>hate speech
Get in the van, criminal.