What areas in your city should people avoid?

I started one of these threads a few weeks ago and it was pretty informative. Let's do another one and take a break from the shills.

I'll start with Seattle.

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 post by this ID

None, we don't have a nigger problem

Fuck off leaf

You have an economic problem.

>leaf

literally avoiding the nicest part of the city because of those "poor mean gay people." you really don't belong in seattle, move out of town you fucking idiot.

all of it

I live in San Fagcisco. Fuck that whole place.

Not even close. The gay areas are obnoxious as fuck.

>west seattle
>spics
u wot

Anchorage, Alaska. Avoid mountain view and Fairview. Spenard is getting sketchy... fuck... our economy has gone to shit. I came close to pulling my pistol on 2 people in 2 weeks off spenard. Fuck this town our mayor is a jew. A jew whom instructed our police force to target the younger drivers. I'm 33. I have to keep facial hair to get decent customer service from the local gun stores. Our kid mayor increases fines and citations 4-fold.

>"poor mean gay people."

you should've been in pulse

Proxy or real Mongo?

assjihaded fudgepacker detected

Our kike mayor* Berkowitz

NYC
>don't go to the bronx unless it's a yankee game or the bronx zoo
>don't go to brownsville in brooklyn, it's full of niggers
>not too sure about queens I don't go enough

>1 post by this ID
nice try you shills

Kek

Portland OR Metro here.
Westside is mostly upper class white, but there are minor SJW elements.
Eastside is laced with hipsters who are slowly giving way to SJW.
North is poor and black.
Northwest (St Johns) is slowly getting hipsterized
South of eastside is maybe ok.
Gresham is white trash.

If shit goes down, get onto Sunset headed for coast, get to at least 185th or keep going.

Nice, I also live in the mostly white and Asian Ok neighborhoods red circle

But he didn't even mention Queen Anne and Magnolia, those are much nicer and safer neighborhoods than cap hill

I'm not familiar with those areas at all. I did go to middle school in Capitol Hill (Meany Middle School), and it was easily 30-40% dindus with surrounding ghettos. From what I remember, capitol hill was broken up into a black area with the Broadway area being gay town, but that was a long time ago though.

>Gobblers Knob

4 posts by this id

I'm the red area. Where are you at?

Small additions. You a student?

Also for all of you not in Seattle, Fremont has a huge statue of fucking Lenin. I almost crashed my car out of shock the first time I saw it.

Nice data mining thread.

Fuck off I live in Midvale it isn't bad

I have no idea. Most of the major peaks around here are named so there're bound to be some weird ones.

Sandy. Where in the red?

West of the 405 is fine and you know it

reeeee gtfo space niggers

True as fuck.
>north davis represent

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Elliot, Sheraden, Beechview, South Side Slopes/Flats, Hazelwood, Homewood, and East Hills = Black Neighborhoods. Avoid if you're white.

Squirrel Hill = Jewish Neighborhood. Good for fucking with the kikes living there, but otherwise avoid it. Full of Zionists.

Other than that, I can't really say.

Not a student.

And this guy isn't wrong about that Lenin statue. Fucking hell Seattle is just obnoxious like this.

It's not "bad" but it's close to the interstate and too commercial for my tastes. And not all of it is in the red either

>fuck.
dirty mouth for a mormon, what would your mother say?

fuck off we're full

t. ayyyyy martians

What's so bad about Draper though? I was there recently and it was quite nice.

Northgate has a ton of niggers and old people, just saying. Have you ever actually been to lake city? trash town

Adding that Fairywood, Windgap, and Chartiers City are fairly good neighborhoods. Mostly white. Some neighborhoods that are not quite within the city limits such as Robinson, and Sewickley, are rich.

Not that guy but I actually live in Sandy my work ZAGG just moved their HQ near by

Just stay away from the Democratic Faggot's Republic of Washington.

I grew up on Queen Anne and went to school in Magnolia and played sports there. Queen Anne is similar to the residential areas of cap hill, only no spillover of crack heads from Broadway.

Magnolia is a nice upper middle class neighborhood. Peaceful, no homeless or violent crime, could walk through any part of the neighborhood at any time of night and not worry. It's almost like an island, interbay's the only way to get there so no vagrants wander that far

Too many mormies

Damn, there are so many utahfags here. We should do something

BROWN IS NIGGER
RED IS WHITE
YELLOW ASIAN
ASSUME SPICS ARE EVERYWHERE

Seattle gives the rest of the state a bad rap. Places like Ellensburg are really fucking nice, white, low crime, blue collar cities.

We can all go to Lagoon or piss off people by holding up Trump signs. Everyone I have met in SLC seems to deeply hate him

Ottawa here.

Don't hang around South Keys late at night.

a lot has changed faggot, central district has been gentrified and capitol hill is full of hipster faggots and rich software engineers. I wonder where you live now? some shit midwestern town with some white trash bitch of a wife?

No kidding. My caucus was 2 hours of cruz missiles shitting on trump. Me and 2 other people voted Trump out of 55.

kek

Provofag here.

Pic related. I get middle fingers by wetbacks and liberal faggots in traffic. Yes, they exist in Utah County.

I stay away from shitlib Salt Lake County most of the time. I only go when necessary like an arthouse movie in downtown SLC or to meet my kick-ass litigation lawyers.

>Voted for Trump at a local caucus

Lekemba aka Lebkemba

Detroiter AMA

JUST

I do enjoy the u district but yea. This map is pretty well done.

What do you think about Spokane?

Texas is a spic state senpai. get out while you can

Where I live, it's easier to list where you CAN go.

I would get a bumper sticker or two but I actually think someone would at best steal them or at worst vandalize my car in some way. Good for you though

>Spics everywhere

Fucking this

Mo City wassup

It's hard to Houston seriously because it's a steaming pile of guacamole, niggers, and faggots everywhere.

get out to where?

At least my city is 0.06% percent nigger

I just moved here a year ago and found a place in South Lake Union...aka Amazon/homeless hq...any tips on where a young white boi should live here? Its all asians and poo in loos around here!

Moving to Montana soon to be with Based Ben and all white people with our shitskins segregated on their reservations.

I got a bunch of TRUMP: MAGA bumper stickers to distribute free.

I could put up a map of Provo/Orem area, but I'm lazy. It's mostly white, but North Orem, East Bay (south Provo) and West/mid-central Provo are depressing and almost third world shit. More non-whites coming here and it'll be less white in a decade.

I know from experience West Valley City and West side of SLC (Rose Park) are third world shitholes as spicland. East SLC like the famous Federal Heights (where Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped) is full of mostly rich white cucks.

tl dr;

>west of I95 = gonna get shot
>east of 195 = ok
>beach = Jews and tourists

What the fuck are you even doing OP?

How is this worthy of a thread?

Do you just not know this site exists?

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/

do krakow if you can, ive heard so much about getting popped in the mouth over there if someone asks you which futbol club you support and you answer wrong

Seems alright. Never been that far east though. Most of the time when i travel in-state it's north to the San Juans.

North of the UW

Using this site alone, you can determine the nice and shitty areas of any city in the US at any time.

Meh.

Currently visiting seattle from germany.
So far i can confirm op's map. The fags in capitol hill are alright though. Weird but friendly. The sjw vibe can be felt heavily though.
But that didnt stop me from redpilling a few people on trump and islam. So far i think i converted 5 people. Since orlando i feel like more and more people are ready for the pill

kek

some autist german randomly redpilling sjws

No idea what city this is, never been to this city, know nothing about this city beyond this map, and I can tell you right now which areas you don't want to be in.

I don't know shit about kraków, expact for that they uses machetes there.

How'd you enjoy our outdoors

Let me clarify. I don't expect anybody to vandalize my car as long as I love in "polite" region of Utah County. I rarely drive south of Provo (south Utah Co.). It's fucking boring here, as you well know.

However, anytime I drive to SL Co, I assume risk. I got incredulous and angry reactions in traffic in downtown SLC and on I-15.

Some crazy passengers on behalf of drivers flipping me off or screaming their head off at me like wetbacks. It's funny but obnoxious and potentially dangerous.

Don't ever engage in road rage even if they flip the bird and yell. I wouldn't want to go to jail over traffic violations. (Unless they commit harassment which will require calling cops like UHP to catch them to cite or bust.)

any l.a. fags can do a serious version of their respective city? Will start studying in UCLA this fall.

Fuck off mudshit, they don't want you. Go Allah Ackbar somewhere else.

Make sure you go eat at Ivar's seafood by the docks, get the clam chowder. Literally my most fond memory of Seattle.

Visiting my brother. They were all people he knows. I'm not full autismo and talk to random people about the god emperor

-atheist
-already accepted
I smell high sodium content

Ummm, I don't think I'll be traveling to Detroit any time soon

Why haven't they just nuked your shithole of a city?

t. rural Michigander

Holy shit LA really does need to get nuked.