Curious about the demographics of Sup Forums. Take these strawpolls and let's see who we're really calling faggots

Curious about the demographics of Sup Forums. Take these strawpolls and let's see who we're really calling faggots

strawpoll.me/14835005
strawpoll.me/14834988
strawpoll.me/14835014
strawpoll.me/14835003

To keep this music related, post something obscure you've been into lately

Other urls found in this thread:

wrathbladegr.bandcamp.com/album/god-f-he-deep-unleashed
tenzenmen.bandcamp.com/album/boyz-girl
soundcloud.com/diskunion_club_dance/d1-frequency-vs-atkins-back-to-the-future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>First question is gender

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

not enough options for you xir?

F
Bi
White

>15 votes
>100% male
Why am I not surprised

haha you put only two genders to try and make me mad hahasha ecksss deee xddddddddd

fuck off

Male
Straight but willing to experiment
White
wrathbladegr.bandcamp.com/album/god-f-he-deep-unleashed

dunno if ironic or not

Either way someone would get mad, might as well go with the average mindset here

holy shit

>no niggers
whew

How is this music-related

>20-29
There's a big difference between a 20 year old Sup Forums shitposter and a 29 year old Sup Forums shitposter

The average age is 16-20. Prove me wrong

im 21

i'm an elderly black lesbian

I'm 22

>80% white
>95% male

Sup Forums's opinion on music confirmed for being invalid

>male
>22
>straight
>white
feels good desu

>Sup Forums is almost all white men
>literally no black people
>yfw all of the cuckposting, black dick posting, and hip-hop threads are started by white boys
Why would you do this to yourselves? Why would you emasculate yourselves, and post shit about black dicks? What's your end game?

STRAIGHT
WHITE
MALES

Sup Forums is literally only one person

>95% male
is this proof Sup Forums is one of the best boards?

30% of the board likes dick it seems. That explains it

1 black guy lul

female
straight (mostly)
white

tenzenmen.bandcamp.com/album/boyz-girl

Sorry, but we're one of the worst. In-depth music discussion here is nearly impossible. Everybody here only likes surface-level trash.

You should have included more options because I'm curious how many of the 4 "females" are actually girls(male)?

Black
Straight
Male
Baptist as well

sorry, meant to reply

t. likes surface level trash

>orange county meme
Now this is somethin

>literally almost no black people

>implying I'm not going to shitpost in your strawpoll

tfw you know some white cucks put their race as black to make them be inclusive to their interests so they dont feel racist :)

loool
all the pop threads, all the kpop, all the rap, all the shitpost, all the garbage taste, all the cancer
it's all white men hahahhahaahhaahhahahahaha

literally this, 18-19 is highest considering the age range

It seems like me and you are the only black people on Sup Forums

The two black guys on here should do an AMA

niggers out

same but 19

Even on the internet im always looking for the only other soul brother in the room.

One is me but I am not black I just lied to every question to ruin op's shitty poll

Mexican here

Have white people never seen a minority in real life lol? Like I bet no one here goes out much but seriously how secluded are your cities??

I'm a white European. There were two black guys in my school growing up but I was too intimidated to talk to them. Seemed like cool guys. I've got one single Indian friend. That's it. I don't think I've had a conversation with a black person my whole life longer than 3 minutes

literally cis scum

>how secluded are your cities??
My white city is hidden. Cut off from the rest of the world, and completely homogenous. I would give you more information, but I don't want to risk you finding us. Gotta maintain that purity. You know, a drop of ink in water or whatever.

Indian here

Have white people never seen a minority in real life lol? Like I bet no one here goes out much but seriously how secluded are your cities??

White here

Truly an epic meme haha. So glad I'm here to witness the birth of Sup Forums's new hottest meme!

I’m a white minority where I live

i'm here bro (also black)

what is your favorite album

Whats good brother, thats a tough question but right now id say Coltrane Live at Temple. Was up late as fuck bumpin the Wu last night though, what do you listen to?

Should've also make a poll about nationality.
> inb4 92% americans

>79% white
LA CREATURA....

Coltrane is nice. My favorite album by him is Ascension.

As for me, my top 3 artists are Stockhausen, Radiohead and Les Rallizes Denudes.

Are there any mulatto bros here

one of the 8 actual faggots on Sup Forums checking in

Albums:
> Car Seat Headreat - Twin Fantasy
> Little Kid - Logic Songs
> Microphones - Glow Pt 2
> L - Holy Letters
> Black Bear - Cinnamon Phase

You should've split up the 20s. I would've been interested to compare the under 25s to the over 25s.

>22% bi
>22%

LEL. You underage special snowflakes.

Serious question: Were you often bullied by you fellow black freinds for your musical taste?

Literally sausage party

I got teased once, but I mostly got bullied because i'm unironically on the spectrum.

kek

The polls show the majority of Sup Forums is male white straight adults

What a surprise it's a ton of overeccentric dickheads

>Sup Forums is mostly straight and white
Where did we go so wrong?

putos gringos de mierda

>Well first we messed up by developing global interconnectivity powered by white culture then, using their god damned power, they managed to cause stability and create the safest times and countries in mankind's history, then they god damned created the internet and all the ancillary technologies that go with it and before it, then Sup Forums

km now i dont want to live in this time period

Male
White
Straight

soundcloud.com/diskunion_club_dance/d1-frequency-vs-atkins-back-to-the-future

The australoid papuan looks really comfy, like a black santa or something.

>arab and latino/hispanic are now races
What is this world coming to

I'm East Asian, your point?

Also

>using the worst Batman of all time as the prime example specimen of Europids

Soooo.....what would you call Central/South Americans?

there's no way there's THAT many bi people

> F
> 23
> asexual
> white

im sure most kids here are like 16

WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

well they aren't white

>Sup Forums
>home of Traps Aren't Gay, inc.
>home of Le Feminine Penis, LLC
>not bi

My point is there's no such thing as a hispanic or latino race since they're cultures if anything, you can have a black,white, mixed and native american hispanic/latinos. Not all south American countries are majority mestizo or full blooded native American. see Argentinia, Uruguay and Brazil. Although the average persons definition of what is considered white is very different to most of the world.

some are.

Ambos son jodidamente estúpidos, eses, no hay nada de blanco en los espaldares mojados, son como un marrón mostaza rojizo, ¿comprende?

Let the Americans think what they want to think, it doesn't matter.

yeah like 1% of them

No ellos usualmente tiene sangre de blancos, o espanoles o portuguese.

los genes de los nativoamericanos, sin genes blancos, son mas cerca con los asiaticos en el este. pero hispanos, casi todos, tienen por lo menos un poquito blanco.

Y, ademas, los pueblecitos usualmente puso los hispanos en vuestro rate, como este strawpoll :^)

Mexico isn't the only latino/hispanic country

fuck dude i'm from IE and this gave me intense flashbacks

That says algeria senpai, he was talking about your middle east comment :^)

peep the crescent moon

Weight should be an option.

I need more plump gays in my board :)

>
>

my bad saw the green and assumed Mexico

>Mexico
>angry black guy on team

i'm for this

I'm a plump guy who's like 94% gay, what do I win?

>first question
what's it like being really white but pretending to be black? do you pretend to hate white people around your blacker friends or do you defend them? are you the kind of black guy that prefers white girls and tries hard to prefer black girls out of a need to fit in? reverse?

honestly what do yall want to ask?

Zidane is Algerian and he looks white af

Assad looks pretty white doe

I refuse to believe the average person here is in their twenties.