UNITED STATES HAPPENING WATCH 2016: DHS EDITION

IT'S HAPPENING!

dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/ntas_16_0615_0001

>Be Prepared

>Be prepared for increased security and plan ahead to anticipate delays and restricted/prohibited items.
In populated places, be responsible for your personal safety. Make a mental note of emergency exits and locations of the nearest security personnel. Keep cell phones in your pockets instead of bags or on tables so you don’t lose them during an incident. Carry emergency contact details and any special needs information with you at all times. For more visit Ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lU9THDZ2S5k?t=18m6s
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45771/mcchrystal-assault-weapons/
youtube.com/watch?v=JEcztudc-t0
youtube.com/watch?v=xGpRFKG_fos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The forecast calls for a crescendo of false flags / hoaxes through election season.

Please spread it around, user. We must make an attempt to save those that will listen.

Luck favors the prepared.

>issues warning till november 16th

i bet something will happen tomorrow

>DHS says to defend yourself
>DHS says gun ownership is a national security issue

Why did they only have 1 post by that ID, tho?

> Expires: November 15, 2016

HMMMM

What the fuck is the nigger Obama planning?

bumping for Le Happening...

bump

Is it really any surprise Obama gets in office and gets a bunch of black staff then does shit like this?

I knew this was going to happen. Every racial group is going for the power grab, the sooner whites can wake up to that, the sooner we can take back our countries.

I'm honestly starting to think Obama might stage a coup. He has positioned himself so that many of his staffers are either "yes men" or his fellow black brethren. They have his back.

There was a video on VICE about the Michigan Militia where some DHS nigger is in there talking about how concerning it is these white people have these assault rifles. Skip to 18m16s youtu.be/lU9THDZ2S5k?t=18m6s

They're acknowledging the increased probability
not saying there's an actual threat

Anyone else notice out of place police/men in black walking around today?

I saw 2 police with a dog walking around for no particular reason (there are no foot patrols in my small city, 40k pop) and I saw two 2-man groups of secret agents type guys walking around.

Could it be that BLM message that was hacked was not shopped (i.e. the plan to disrupt both DNC and RNC conventions is real and they plan to inflict Marshall Law in the US)???

Time to get comfy!

just like jade helm?

The coincidence of you using crescendo, false flag and hoax in the same sentance leads me to believe you are artificial intelligence like that twitter bot we turned to hail hitler.

I just used these same three words in that order not 10 mins ago.

Are you a real person?

I would just be amazed if Obama and his team of "brothas" would be dumb enough to do this. It would forever cement for me that black people should never ever hold any sort of political or even managerial position ever again - that is IF Obama and his team decided to stage a coup with Martial Law. Surely he can't be that dumb but I'm starting to grow very suspicious that perhaps I was mistaken.

The military hates him though, no? He would be committing suicide at that point. Also, gun sales have been going Through the ROOF!!!

If he tries mass confiscation he will have a civil war on his hands.

Yes but like I said, he has positioned himself within the last 8 years to be surrounded by nothing but "brothas" and "yes men". Even the Army General he appointed (a 30 year reservist) wants to ban assault rifles. And as I've been reading online in conjunction with what anons have said on here, and the drills that have been taking place in major cities for the past few years - the Army has been training its soldiers for Martial Law and tight-knit urban combat.

esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45771/mcchrystal-assault-weapons/

youtube.com/watch?v=JEcztudc-t0
>there are many videos like this

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=xGpRFKG_fos

they've had exercises like this all over the country

There have probably been at least 1000 "Be Alert For Terrorists" bulletins in the last 15 years

>five months
Hmm.
Rev.9
[1] And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
[2] And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
[3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
[5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
[6] And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
[7] And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
[8] And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
[9] And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
[10] And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

You pullin my chain? Yes I'm real.

>which has implications on the homeland
>homeland
What is up with this term? It's kind of spewky.

>exactly what Skynet would say

Why are you bullying Tay?

Fuck man thanks for sharing. I had not seen that before. That is scary as hell.

Jokes on you anons, I never leave the basement. Enjoy getting aloha snackbarred while I play more vidya. ;^)

It was called Jade Helm 15 although I'm sure it's under a different name now. It took place in mostly red states in the South. Makes you wonder...

>It took place in mostly red states in the South.
The most heavily armed states. That makes sense.

YIKES

Yup. Unfortunately most of the leading videos on Youtube about it are conspiracy theorist blogger-tier. I think the government must do that on purpose so people can never find good information - inundate us with spam and bury the good stuff.