people → pipuru

radio → razio

hello → haro

thank you → sankyu

time → taimu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_French
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wondered the same shit for years. I can't find an explanation anywhere. yet japs are fucking terrible at english?

Is that jojo reference?

Their language limits them.

Its hard to get used to phonetic of other language, that why we have accents

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

because their language can be broken in certain distinct building blocks while english is much more vague when it comes to pronounciation. it's the same in finnish and thats why rally english is a thing.

Probably the same reason English has a million French words that aren't pronounced like they should be.

what's wrong? tojo

It's because the Japanese language is built on a more limited set of phonetic sounds and many sounds which exist in English simply don't exist in Japanese, making it harder to adapt to.

toki yo tomare za warudo

That's fucking bullshit. English is as foreign to Russians, yet IF WE LEARN IT well enough, we change our pronunciation completely. You may say it's easier because """European""" and stuff. Another example is French which is so fucking hard to pronounce for Russian that I fucking dropped it after a year of trying, but other people learn it without retarded artifacts like japs do, what's their problem?

Because they are Japs

because we are smart(゜-゜)

日本のこと気にしすぎたろチョン
糞スレ立てんな

t.怒り狂った哀れで愚かで馬鹿なネット右翼

iirc Japanese is quite limited phonetically and consists of quite short syllables called "mora". Japanese spout moras at high speed.

we also won jjokpari! hahahahahahaha

と哀れチョップが申しております

jap wwwwwww warota wwwwwwwww

asia is fucking weird

>says a country anyone knows its name
lmao

nigga I ain't saying my country is any better, but I don't give a fuck if anyone knows its name or not

not as bad as insecure netouyos

Korean girl ㅋㅋㅋ

Cawfee?

covfefe

gween tee

jap wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

All-Nationz data mining thread. Please disregard OP he is mentally insane.

kek, you could swap half of them and I wouldn't even notice.

>says retarded pig

Wtf is goin on the webm?

Japs eat live frog

Japanese phonetics combined a consonant and a vowel in most cases, it's less flexible. When you come across something like mcdonalds, they can pronounce the sound "c" and "d" but when you put them together their brain is used to the consonant+vowel thing and they automatically shove in an extra sound in between.

And you guys drink feces wine (똥술)

Although the existence of feces wine is unheard of by the majority of contemporary Korean population, Japanese media have promoted the drinking of feces wine as culture of Korea.

you gooks are so dumb that you let some japs trick you into drinking shit?

Sure think Kim. You can drink whatever you like, just stay away from my dog.

dorifto

i don't want to necessarily argue for korea but i got to say that is one retarded nettouyo meme

there's no substantial awareness of feces wine in korea and if you want to look back to history you really have to be aware that literally all east asians used to drink wines made out of shit for health until modern ages

even japan in edo age used actual shit as a kind of medicine and the usage was written on the book published by the government but disgusting weeaboo dumbfucks like you believe everything they say to be true and it makes me sick

This. Japanese phonetics clash extremely with english phonetics too. The whole world struggle with the "th" sound in english because it's not native to their language, it's the same thing applied to a lot of others sounds.

There's also the fact that, much like americans or other very culturally imposing countries, they tend to appropriate loan words at their sauce. So instead of borrowing "McDonald's", they just use the japanese equivalent, makudonarudo, since it's not worth the effort (and can frankly be considered snooty) to pronounce correctly

the → deo

mcdonalds → makddonaldeu

coffee → ceopi

france → peurangseu

start → seutateu

burning → beoning

world → woldeu

people → pipeul

thank you → ddaengkyu

time → taim

same thing goes with korean english

check yourself before wreck yourself

why dont japs learn a language with vowel ends like romance languages? it would fit them much better

France?

We(russians) can make selfmade alchocol from anything from chicken shit to glue for wood.

бaмп

t. takamoto

네 다음 프록시 jap

the → зe

mcdonalds → Maкдoнaльдc

coffee → кoфe

france → фpaнc

start → cтapт

burning → бёpнинг

world → вopлд

people → пипл

thank you → зeнк ю

time → тaйм

you also can make alchole?

the → ze

mcdonalds → makdonald

coffee → kofi

france → frãnc

start → start

burning → borning

world → word

people → peephole

radio → radio

hello → hello

thank you → tenk you

time → taime

일뽕 오타쿠 새끼 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yeah, I can, but I don't make it. Production selfmade akcohol is available in Russia.

It's because japanese brain can't think in individual letters but only in syllables. In order to avoid a total brain melt down japanese brain has to change words to fit the pattern which leads to weird results.

>Tequila -> Te - Ki - La
This is fine

>Card -> Ka (okay) - r (Error) - d (Error)
R gets changed to Ru
D gets changed to Do
>Card -> Karudo!

>>Card -> Karudo!
Card is kardo

Tequila is te-kee-la

Whereas Koreans are too retarded to distinguish z from j, like zoo and jew sound the same for them.
f and p are also impossible for them to tell apart like coffee and copy.

Also Koreans can't understand the concept of stressed vowels.
Which is why they always sound whiny and bitchy.

the → ザ→ za
mcdonalds →マクドナルド→ makudonarudo
coffee → コーヒー → ko-hi-

Nooo, that's not right.
Just to be clear, I'm talking about pronunciation here, not writing.

Maybe some Japs say "Kado" and just leave out the R. That's also a workaround to the problem. I haven't figured out yet when the japanese brain decides to go with this strategy over the one I mentioned before.

Makudonarudo was adopted as the official Japanese interpretation of Mcdonald's because the first president of the Japanese burger chain branch thought it had to be rhythmical to pronounce to gain mass popularity via TV commercials.

Makudo + Narudo is working as sort of a poetic rhyme in Japanese.
Other executive board member suggested names like "マクダーナル(Macdarnal)" and ミクドナル(Micdonal) but they were turned down.

We have lengthened vowels so Car never turns into Caru

You don´t do it, the normies do a lot of memes with the russian acent.

Japanese and spanish are similiar phonetically the only thing that they lack is the l/r difference and yet we aren't as bad as them

>radio → razio
>z

>lemme tell you about your country
Japanese has long vowels , and they use that to imitate the english "r" quite often.
Sister ends with a long "a" for example. They don't write shisutaru, but shistuta~. They rely much more on sounds than on specific letters.
In your example, It's Ka~do. "Card" only has two syllables, not 3.

Everyone knows Japs are universally terrible at English, even educated ones, but do they at least speak another foreign language well? What about Chinese or Korean? Or are Japs the Americans of Asia who only know their own language and nothing else?

I didn't mean to say otherwise. My point is that there is no (western) R sound in the word. (or that Asian L-R-mix-sound).
Yes, they get the point across by pronouncing the A differently, but there is still no R sound.

You retard, these are English words converted to Japanese phonology, you likely have them too. They are loan words, before that, primary source of new loanwords was from China. Most words in Japanese are Chinese or European words converted to Japanese. They are not mispronunciations, they are the words fitted to the sounds and rhythm present in the language.

>Whereas Koreans are too retarded to distinguish z from j, like zoo and jew sound the same for them. f and p are also impossible for them to tell apart like coffee and copy.

>Also Koreans can't understand the concept of stressed vowels. Which is why they always sound whiny and bitchy.
proof? i distinguish z, j, f, and p.

i am not a retatdrd jap like you

t. takamoto in australia

you are right. most japs cannot speak any foreign language. they only know japanese

This is a good example that people can't recognize words made by an uneducated idiot as a bunter or joke.

japs are cockroaches

the --> DAS

mcdonalds --> KEINKRAUTNICHTGUT

coffee --> KAFFEEH

france --> UNTERWERFUNG

start --> STARRRRRT

burning --> BRRENNN JUDE

world --> RRREICH

people --> UNTERMENSCHEN

radio --> NACHRRRICHTENEMPFÄNGERRR

hello --> HI

thank you --> FICK DICH

time --> NEIN

NoSome Turkish tribes here used to make it in the past.

ЁКATTA

MУШИ-MУШИ?
ЁБA ДECУ.

>german poster uploading nazi symbol

this is legal under merkel regime? i thought using nazi symbol in germany is illegal under merkel regime

your english is shit

I really think it's due to their "educayshuun"

From what I've heard, jap english teachers don't even bother TRYING to exlain the correct pronounciation to their alumni, instead they use their retarded explanations with syllables or some shit like that. I've heard many japs with proper english, but they were studying in Universities or shit like that, mostly.

They're not English words, but Japanese words of English origin.

I have to agree English education in Japan is a horseshit though.

it's cute

in the first place, It is impossible for ordinary elementary school teacher to teach how to speak English, which is completely different from Japanese

The - Te
McDonald's - mäkktoonalds
Coffee - Kaffii
France - Fräänts
Start - Staat
Burning - Pööning (also means attic)
World - Vööld
People - Piipel
Radio - Reidjo
Hello - Hellou
Thank you - Täänk juu
Time - Taim (plant)

i am korean fucking dumb slavshit

yes, you're a dog eater and a chink, your English is as terrible as a Japenese person's. The difference is that they don't eat dogs and that they fucked your women to death. They are a giant economy and you tinker with some electronics. You're a shithole mate led by a shaman. You're not a rich country get it out of your head.

Because their schools teach them English with fuckin' katakana, so they distort the pronunciation to fit their syllabary

are you jap?

No, I'm not a Jap, I just fucking hate your WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU attitude

>in the first place, It is impossible for ordinary elementary school teacher to teach how to speak English, which is completely different from Japanese

lmao your teachers also speak broken english?

I'm not talking bout elementary schools, the same goes for middle and high schools, even some universities fail to teach japs any english on a level on which you can hold a short conversation with an english speaker.

ok kichigai nihonjin sensei, stop using europe proxy

>«French which is so fucking hard to pronounce for Russian that I fucking dropped it after a year of trying,»
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA_for_French

Don't feed gooks

jebem ti mater mongoloidno

Stop pretending you're a God compared to him, it's not like yours is much better than his. And I'm pretty sure both of you will sperg and freeze during a conversation

takeshi stop using korea proxy
니애미 위안부

Are you Japanese?

>an ugly jap using euro proxy to pretend to be not a jap
really funny lol