This place is going crazy. The 'shill' finger pointing is borderline paranoia. We cannot trust each other...

This place is going crazy. The 'shill' finger pointing is borderline paranoia. We cannot trust each other, and it's making for a hostile environment where no one can discuss anything.

This is what the shills wanted to happen. The actual message they shilled didn't matter, the unrest and distrust if one another is what is killing us.

That's a gay ass looking Pepe, OP

> 1 post by this id.

fuck off mexico, you're destroying Sup Forums

>Either so stupid to not realize when it is applicable

>Purposely doing it wrong

Either way kys

you must be new here.

But he's not wrong. Meta threads are shills trying to deviate the board.

>The actual message they shilled didn't matter, the unrest and distrust if one another is what is killing us.
No, faggot; we see right through you.

>1 publicar el presente ID

defeatism is a bannable offense

>and it's making for a hostile environment where no one can discuss anything.
There's is no discussion but the right-wing radicalism is still intact. Shills killed the "free speech" part of Sup Forums and allowed the RIGHT WING MEME SQUADS to prosper uninterrupted.

we win

>this is what the shills wanted
Trumpfags have been doing this same thing for months dipstick

The only difference is that he's getting more and more indefensible and the only retort they have is "shill"

>hillary shill
Trump is better, and yet this is the worst election choice I can think of in our history. They're both dumpster fire tier and everyone thinks so

>borderline

>looking

Exactly as planned

>the day Sup Forums turned into Sup Forums. Fuck it, I'm just going back to Sup Forums

every fast board on this website is so bad holy shit
memes were a mistake

>The 'shill' finger pointing is borderline paranoia

this is the goal, genius

people were calling out b8 threads effectively and suddenly people are shouting shill at each other

guess how that could happen

better just kill all of the kikes so this place can get back to normal

Shill thing has been going on for a while now. I would try to have actual arguments with Trumpfags but I'd get nothing but memes about Cruzmissiles and deposits. Quite infuriating desu

>going crazy
>going

You know Trump is going to lose, right?

Ignore or filter.
This should be good training for newfags and lurkers.