So goim, your idole is getting fucked by yet another player

How come you like this tomboy degenerate so much?

HAHAA U FORGOT TO TURN ON VPN THIS TIME FAGGOT!

I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS YOU

ONE POST BOYS

Hello

> not black
\o/

The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. (Book 1 Chap 11)
-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

I am a Bar Rafaeli fanboy. She shows how Israeli society destroys its traditional values and get more and more bluepilled.

Tel Aviv is fucked up just like Berlin - Arabs everywhere.

>le 1 post meme

>1 post by this id

this

OP Here, Literally what the fuck are you talking about?

Bar is married and pregnant, Tay tay is getting fucked by the entire industry...

You might as well leave Sup Forums for a while. We're accusing every single person of being a Government shill atm to ensure no actual Government shills post here.

Plus you're a Jew so you have no chance.

>OP Here, Literally what the fuck are you talking about?

forget about the autists in America who are anti-semitic.

Good thread, Taylor is all that is wrong with the world. She is 26 and is on boyfriend number 15. She has never been without a bf longer than 6 weeks since her 17th birthday.

Better than some other degenerate slut fucking a nigger.

>Bar is married and pregnant

Yes, but before she married a traditional Jew in Israel, she fucked around in the world and did not serve in the IDF. She is a terrible role model for young Jewish girls in Israel. How can your society survive with these kind of role models?

Taylor has never fucked a nigger she's a goddess

Doesn't matter if her relationships are like 5 days, the more she has the more likely it will be me next time

Why is she some sort of Sup Forums idol? She's a fucking California lefty just like everyone else in the entertainment industry. Also she has no ass or tits, what's the point of all this worship? Or is it just a meme and I'm overthinking it.

Hmm, well when you put it like that I'd agree Bar is pretty degenerate too, in all honesty I can't really think of one female I can see as a role model, not even my mom or my wife...

>G-Germany's no-not anttisemetic r-right, mr sheckleberg?

How far will you fucks fall before you hit rock bottom?

We get it, you're into progressive-ism and sharia these days. Give it a rest already

Taylor loves jewish cock. Aint nothing to be ashamed of desu

Not yet... but I'm sure once she gets used up enough that no whites want her she'll burn he coal, degeneracy is unavoidable in her case...

Pol's Burgers are homos in the closet, they like her boipuccy

Rumor is she has a stinky pussy, reason no guy wants to date her for too long

Pretty much shes a fucking retard as far as im concerned