Hi shills shillary thread go!

Hi shills shillary thread go!

The Time bill met JFK
youtube.com/watch?v=tOgtMTaG1SY

Hillary and benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=vpCRL_KVC1k

With the Endorsement and Support of the State Department headed up by Hillary Clinton as Secratary of State they Try to Install Seddiq Mateen father of Omar Mateen, As President of Afghanistan.
youtube.com/watch?v=WAqERW4ip3g

clintons and chinagate and bills impeachment
youtube.com/watch?v=UCIrIQJ2bfg

what do you think makes hillary qualified to demolish what once was the U.S.A.?

>she has done fuckloads of dmg already #1 on charts for domestic terrorist.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnyc.org/story/who-hillary-clinton-really-helped-after-9-11/
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw
correctrecord.org/correct-the-record-launches-as-new-pro-clinton-superpac/
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
clintonmemoriallibrary.com/clintcrimefamily.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=58qMglMaDVg
youtu.be/58qMglMaDVg
hrw.org/topic/international-justice/international-criminal-court
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=b9QN3AkydYY
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
ukraine.usembassy.gov/statements/biden_l-04222014.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wBn-9hSLg68
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/hillary-clinton-vows-to-investigate-ufos_us_5687073ce4b014efe0da95db?section=australia
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4B54DgYCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>77
Wow!!

1 POST BY THIS ID

P
O
S
T

B
Y

T
H
I
S

I
D

Bill lookin ill, like Steve Jobs when he died of AIDS.

remember to AIDS the thread to btfo the shills.

We shall take the shitpost to new heights.

Thanks again Hillary for killing Gaddafi and causing the migrant crisis in Europe

Also thanks for ISIS, that Orlando shooting may not have happened if you didn't try to dethrone Assad for Israel

meant to give you this picture.

Example of Classic clinton Lie.

>She is the one telling them not to tell the truth in this example.

Clinton understood how the White House worked, and she wasn’t afraid to say it publicly, loudly, or sharply, as she did when the federal Environmental Agency was charged with deep-sixing safety warnings about the air quality. Hiding health warnings "a week later, two weeks later, six months later later? Give me a break!" Clinton said. "They knew and they didn’t tell us the truth and the White House told them not to tell us the truth!”

wnyc.org/story/who-hillary-clinton-really-helped-after-9-11/

same way she did whitewater tried to do watergate and a slew of other crimes which she contorted.

>She plays both sides of the field.

bump the thread you fuckers.

>Multicam patrol cap
>M81 woodland winter jacket

farking mooslims

oy vey shuddit down the goyim know!

HILLARY SERVERS HACKED

Ok

Good, Good.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfslY_AvhLw

bump for great justice

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN!

correctrecord.org/correct-the-record-launches-as-new-pro-clinton-superpac/

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

>post yfw its illegal.

clintonmemoriallibrary.com/clintcrimefamily.html

Jeffrey Epstein Epstein’s sexual exploits have been documented since 2005, when a woman in Palm Beach contacted police saying that her 14-year-old daughter had been paid $300 to massage him and then have sex. The claim prompted a nearly year-long investigation that led to the eventual charge of soliciting prostitution which came as part of a plea deal. He spent 13 months of a 18-month sentence in jail and remains a registered sex offender. Since that time, approximately 40 other women have accused Epstein of sexual misconduct.

Campaign Finance

In October 1996, the Clinton/Gore campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Commerce Department engaged in covering up a Democrat political fund-raising scandal called ChinaGate.

Three former Clinton administration officials have refused to give the U.S. Congress documents subpoenaed for investigations of Democrat fund-raising -- claiming a Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination. The three are: former Associate Attorney General Webster Hubbell, former Commerce Department political appointee John Huang and Mark Middleton, a former aide to the White House chief of staff. (Associated Press, 2/28/97)

Attorney General Janet Reno fabricated charges of child molestation against the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, ordering the use of military equipment and the use of chemical agents against citizens of the United States. Eighty-six men, women, and children died after FBI agents used grenade launchers to mount a CS gas attack on their compound. Larry Potts—who coordinated the Waco raid and was censured for his role in the 1992 Ruby Ridge, Idaho, shoot-out -- was promoted to deputy director of the FBI by Reno.

It was revealed in 2010 by Dick Morris, a longtime friend of Clinton and political advisor during his first term in office, that Janet Reno essentially blackmailed Bill Clinton to re-appoint her to a second term as Attornry General.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster

Clinton administration officials indicted

Henry Cisneros, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development became the second Clinton administration official to be indicted.

The Justice Department probe began on Sept. 22, 1994, it's investigating whether Housing and Urban Development Secretary Henry Cisneros lied to the FBI about payments he made to his former mistress, Linda Jones. In March '95 Attorney General Janet Reno concluded HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros made yearly payments to Jones of between $42,000 and $60,000—contradicting Cisneros' claim to the FBI that his yearly payments totaled no more than $10,000. In May 1995, an independent counsel was named to investigate if the lies HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros told to the FBI constitute a felony.

gunna be real funny when there are people still shilling for hillary and they don't realize she is in prison.

Whitewater

On Jan. 20, 1994, an independent counsel is named to investigate the Clintons' personal, political and business finances in the 1980s, including their role in the Whitewater Development Corporation. As a result, Clinton's cronies begin to fall around him.

Former Arkansas Municipal Court Judge David Hale was indicted for defrauding the federal government by misrepresenting Capital Management's paid-in capital. David Hale pleads guilty on Mar. 22, 1994 to conspiracy and mail fraud.

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker was indicted on three felony charges of making false statements and conspiracy to defraud the United States in the Whitewater venture. Later, 11 new counts of conspiracy, wire fraud, making false statements and misapplying funds are added. When Clinton loyalist Judge Henry Woods dismisses the original three-count indictment against Gov. Tucker, independent counsel Kenneth Starr files an immediate appeal. Tucker is eventually found guilty of fraud in connection with the failed savings and loan institution and faces 10 years in prison and $500,000 in fines. After Tucker's resignation as Governor, Lt. Gov. Mike Huckabee replaced him.

Co-President, Hillary Clinton
Photo credit: watsonsinelgin / Foter.com / CC BY-NC-SA

Like husband Bill, Hillary Rodham Clinton is also awash in controversy. Clinton friend and advisor, Dick Morris says about Hillary Clinton, "Hillary Clinton scandals are a gift that keeps on giving."

In addition to Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation and the scandal involving her emails as Secretary of State, there was Travelgate, Filegate, Whitewater, the mystery surrounding the death of Vincent Foster, and a cattle futures “miracle” that netted Clinton a lot of money.

Hillary has consistently shown she believes to be above the law.

Back in 1978 and 79, while First Lady of Arkansas, it's been alledged she took a $100,000 bribe, camouflaged as futures trades, from Arkansas's largest employer, Tyson Foods Inc. She engaged in a series of trades of cattle futures contracts and netted a $100,000 windfall from cattle futures after a $1,000 investment. Hillary Clinton's defenders maintained that she had made her own decisions, that her own money was constantly at risk, and that she made both winning and losing trades. There never was any official governmental investigation into, or findings about, or charges brought regarding Hillary Rodham's cattle futures trading.

It's been alledged she speculated in Health Care industry futures while overseeing legislative reform of same.

Failed to correct false testimony by co-defendant Ira Magaziner in Health Care trial.
Ordered members of the Health Care Task Force to shred documents that were the target of a court probe.

TravelGate

Associate White House counsel William Kennedy, White house director of administration David Watkins, and White House aide Patsy Thomasson was accused of fabricating charges against White House Travel Office personnel to have the business taken over by Clinton friends. They coerced FBI and IRS agents into complicity with this scheme. Thomasson ordered the removal of hard drives from computers in the travel Office three days before the firings of seven Travel Office staff and just two days before an audit of the office began. The Special Committe investigating Whitewater included Thomasson in their conclusion that the evidence established that White House officials engaged in a pattern of deliberate obstruction of, and interference with, efforts by law enforcement authorities to conduct their several investigations into Vince Foster's death. Kennedy and Watkins have resigned. Thomasson has moved on to become Chief of Staff at the Ben Barnes Group in Washington DC and serves in a liaison capacity between BBG and Capital Hill.

Travel Office employee, Catherine Cornelius removed documents from White House Travel Office. Because those documents later became the subject of a trial against Office Director Billy Dale, that could amount to obstruction of justice.

Ordered the use of the FBI to discredit Travel Office employees.
Lied to investigators about her involvement in the firing of Travel Office Employees. In May 1993, the co-president was accused of having a central hand in firing several long-time employees of the White House Travel Office, the better to give the pricey travel business to her Hollywood pals, Linda Bloodworth Thomason and Harry Thomason. Hillary denied everything and when Whitewater Independent Counsel Robert Ray investigated Travelgate, he concluded that there was substantial evidence that involved Hillary but not enough to warrant an indictment.

Filegate

On June 6, 1996, The Los Angeles Times reported that the White House sought confidential FBI background documents on fired White House Travel Office chief Billy Dale. The next day, the White House admits it ordered FBI files of more than 330 people, including dozens of Republican leaders, saying it was working off an "outdated list" of people who had applied for access to the White House. Eventually it is discovered that about 1,000 people's FBI files were obtained by Clinton officials.

Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton

Hillary ClintonPerhaps the most flagrant behavior of Hillary was her response to the 2012 attacks on the US mission in Benghazi, Libya resulting in the deaths of four American citizens, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"What difference, at this point does it make?" Clinton boomed in a 2013 Sentate hearing.

Benghazi Attack

I say it makes allot of difference to freedom loving Americans.

Why did Secretary Clinton deny requests for additional security at the consulate prior to the attack?

Why did the Whitehouse and State Department represent the attack as a spontaneous protest over an anti-Muslim video?

Were they covering up a CIA presence in Bahghazi smuggling weapons from Libya to anti-Assad rebels in Syria?

Many questions remained unanswered and will likely continue to be unanswered for the foreseable future.

The movie that apparantly incited bengazi
>yet no riots happen when I post it wierd?

youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=58qMglMaDVg

>inb4 happening
youtu.be/58qMglMaDVg

gave me a popup
'shocking content, do you wish to continue?'
what the fuck youtube

LYNCH ALL STRAYAS

The fuck? Legal complaint? FROM FUCKING WHO?

Wait a minute, you ingenious, beautiful bastards.

I see now.

Bamp

boomp

Can watch it no problem in underwater land

Straya land of the free.

is this thread pro or con. I can't tell.

Shillary should get out of the race now. She is a disgrace and to the people that are shilling here for her I HOPE YOU GET PAID because if not you are the most pathetic cucks to ever exists

this thread is about the crimes hillary has commit

>I have posted evidence.

>I have posted evidence.

but you have posted meny lies so that's why I thought this was ironically in favor of her.

she will be the next president if Trump keeps making blunders.

everything I have posted has been confirmed.

>and on record.

hrw.org/topic/international-justice/international-criminal-court

>everything I have posted has been confirmed.

but when taken in context it is just business as usual. the average american voter is well informed, unlike the bogans you associate with, and we realize that politics is a rough business, which is why your "evidence" makes hillary look like a player, and that is something that a woman needs to get the male vote.

i wish i could create art like pic related.

>butching your own people is good for business

so you are admitting to conspiracy for international crime?
see

>business as usual

>business as usual..

>business as usual...

>business as usual......

this is why I cannot take you seriously. posting alex jones type crap does not help your case. i suppose you believe the vince foster nonsense as well?

ARE YOU TROLLING ME? or do you have zero understanding of thermodynamics? there is no fire where that person is standing.

yeah man alex jone tin foil hat conspiracy theory type crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

>1 post by this ID
nigga you don't get to call that out if you're gonna do it yourself

get back to your vegemite

youtube.com/watch?v=b9QN3AkydYY

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA

911 was an incredibly complex event, unlike anything unless you go back to WW2 bombing. I'm not going to watch any tin-foil youtube videos proving bullshit.

Hillary is a flawed individual, but that is true of anyone who manages to climb to the top of sordid politicians who want to be president.

ukraine.usembassy.gov/statements/biden_l-04222014.html

yeah man US embassies are just tinfoil hat wearing lunatics like that Ambassador Stevens who was tortured and filmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBn-9hSLg68

politics are always messy. do you think any other candidate is squeaky clean? it's not about being a saint (look at Parson Jimmy Carter's failed presidency), but about competence. Hillary is ready for the job and she is fit.

OH YEAH
by your logic hillary is unfit to be president.
>she is a tinfoil hat wearing conspiritard lunatic fringe sociopath neurotic shitlord mysognist racist.
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/hillary-clinton-vows-to-investigate-ufos_us_5687073ce4b014efe0da95db?section=australia

in hindsight, benghazi was not handled well. so what? what difference does it make?

I bet you hate strong women and would never date one.

I suggest not making sudden moves when they come.

>I suggest not making sudden moves when they come.

but that's how you make them get off.

anyway it's been fun. bye.

the difference should be HUGELY important for you, Not so much for me.

I was reffering to Clinton's assassins, typically she kills those closest to the operation first.

>can't have wise ass idiots mouthing off to their peers ;)

The only people voting for Hillary are the uninformed brainless masses with vaginas.

Shill alert!

We are gonna MAGA, with or without you.

I polished my guns today, they are thirsty for the blood of traitors and the Clintons are top of the list for her

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4B54DgYCH