Can somebody PLEASE give me a legit reason why guns should still be legal in America in 2016?

can somebody PLEASE give me a legit reason why guns should still be legal in America in 2016?

pro tip: self defense is not a legit reason, if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you with so you would not need a gun for self defense. also you are far more likely to accidentally kill yourself or a family member with a gun than to use it for self defense. owning a gun is simply not a good idea.

pro tip: target shooting is not a legit reason, saving 30,000 lives is far more important than rednecks having fun shooting targets

pro tip: in America guns would not be useful to take down an oppressive government or an invading army at all. please stop with your red dawn fantasies. how is a rifle going to help you when an AC 130 is firing 105mm cannon rounds at you from 8,000 feet in the air?

pro tip: hunting is not a legit reason. its 2016, nobody needs to hunt for food anymore. Hunting is cruel to the animals who die a painful and frightening death. Also hunting is terrible for endangered sepcies like wolves and grizzly bears. And iif animals are getting overpopulated like whitetail deer then the government can cull them, it should not be left up to civilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSmMPhnnNo0
youtube.com/watch?v=4DvePjbXDLc
thehomegunsmith.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mVs9psi_G5k
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9715182
nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1

>self defense is not a legit reason
wew

>look mom I posted the same shit with the same crap picture again!

>a legit reason

FUCKING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTT

>pro tip: self defense is not a legit reason

Liberals...

>One post by this ID
Fuck off current year shill

>posting 4 year old pasta

When the Happening occurs I will take Horsey's scalp and fashion a crown from his skull.

SHALL

Bill of rights not needs.
Shall not be infringed.
Your butthurt and fantasy world where everyone sings kubaya around the campfire doesn't trump others right to defend themselces.

>In b4 1 post by this ID OP

Yeah, fuck off

"gun control" literally solves ZERO problems

fucking idiots

>1 post by this ID

The options field is there for a reason brothers.

makes you rally think huh?!

>where everyone sings kubaya around the campfire

nice meme leafy

I always imagine how these morons think it's somehow more humane or dignified to be murdered with a hammer or knife than with a gun or something. Insanity.

BY

It's funny because that's how it's going to happen. Peace keepers

Note: the biggest killers with guns are niggers and white liberals on psych meds, followed by Muslims.
Not the EVIIIIIIIL right-wing boogeyman.

it is much harder to kill somebody with a hammer you dumbass, why do you think european and east asian countries have such low murder rates?

also it would practically end mass murders, you think the orlando nightclub shooter would have still been able to kill 50 people armed with a sledgehammer?

>self defense
Hurr a durr

>target shooting
Isn't about fun, it's that part of 2a that mentions well-regulated

>oppressive government
You can still hit logistics, and threaten corrupt senators, etc.

>hunting
most of conservation land is paid for by hunting permits. Capitalism works.

Someone has seen too many drop your pants and take it movies. You can disarm yourself, you won't be missed.

Because if they can take 1 constitutional right away, they can take all constitutional rights away.

Faggot.

hmmmm.... still havent got a reason why guns should be legal!

Because plasma cannons aren't available yet.

>You can still hit logistics, and threaten corrupt senators

loot it up

> slippery slope fallacy

kek

Tell that to the victims of the bataclan attacks.

Oh wait, you can't cause they were shot to death.

>it's 2016
At least be subtle

not an argument

>can somebody PLEASE give me a legit reason why guns should still be legal in America in 2016?

Because of other people with guns.

The fuck is safeway?

>why do you think european and east asian countries have such low murder rates
HA
HA
HA

It's kind of hard for the AC 130 to shoot you without any ammo.

all these gunfags BTFO by their own backwards logic

It's a grocery store chain in the midwest.

>still havent got a reason why guns should be legal!
I am American, I don't have to give you shit

A grocery store.

>t.Northwest

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN

>can somebody PLEASE give me a legit reason why guns should still be legal in America in 2016?
Because governments are still tyrannical.

>Fallacy

>OP After firing a gun for the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=fSmMPhnnNo0

It is ok OP, we understand you are a gigantic and massive faggot, we welcome your kind now on /lgbt/ friendly Sup Forums, enjoy your stay you cock sucking faggot!

only 3 posts? HMMM SHILL

you'll find an argument if you just look it up. You won't do it because you won't like what you find. : ^)

The only solution is suicide OP. Just make sure not to use a gun, that would just be awful. Don't add to the gun death statistics and give retards like you more sophistic talking points.

pro tip: in America guns would not be useful to take down an oppressive government or an invading army at all. please stop with your red dawn fantasies. how is a rifle going to help you when an AC 130 is firing 105mm cannon rounds at you from 8,000 feet in the air?

>6 niggers break into your house at night
>they dont have guns
>so glad I dont need a gun to defend myself
>let me grab my phone and call the cops
>hope they dont hurt these young disenfranchised boys before they can get their money for school clothes and church camp

youtube.com/watch?v=4DvePjbXDLc

Do you think banning guns will stop guns, there will always be a supply, and hell he could have just made bombs and raised his kill count.

It's necessary to the security of a free State (quite literally, it is).

And that right shall not be infringed.

It's not hard.

not an argument

It's a persons right to defend themselves. That's reason enough lad
In this country we have firearms to equal
The playing field.
What you are proposing is a return to barbarity. Tribal bullshit.

k you should make a
>white

thread like that Spanish one if you want to shill properly. here's your (you).

I'll take the bait, faggot.
>self defense
You're fucking retarded if you believe that.
>target shooting
Have you ever tried it? Also 30k is literally 1% of 1% of the population. Lets discuss more pressing matters like heard disease and diabetes.
>overthrow government
Were you not watching the last 15 years in Iraq and Afghanistan? Or Vietnam?
>hunting
Fuck you deer is delicious.

This, this is a luty, look it up and then kill yourself shill
Also this: thehomegunsmith.com/

Criminals dont give a fuck about laws. They wont turn there guns in.

All you do is put honest ppl in to danger.

Baning guns will not fix killing sprees.
If one wants you dead he will kill you.

You cant do shit against it. You will always live in fear for the rest of your life.

Exept you got a gun then you spend the rest of your life being ready.

+1 one man killed 3+ million people who weren't aloud to own guns, how were they to protect themselves against their government whom they wanted to trust? hmmm op?

> there will always be a supply

then how come gun murders in australia dropped dramatically after the enforced strict regulations in 1996!?

B T F O
T
F
O

Holy FUCK

So many motherfucking current year anto gun shills

JUST FUCK OFF

>pro tip: in America guns would not be useful to take down an oppressive government or an invading army at all. please stop with your red dawn fantasies. how is a rifle going to help you when an AC 130 is firing 105mm cannon rounds at you from 8,000 feet in the air?

you're full of shit and this image explains why

A fucking island
> Kek

They dropt not stopd.

Good ol /k/,
You know the one thing nice about a complete gun ban would be seeing how liberals react when mass shootings still happen.

> What you are proposing is a return to barbarity. Tribal bullshit.

ahh just like germany and australia right? yeah they are such barbaric shitholes.

just look at a country with no gun laws like somalia, truly a paradise right???

What's ironic is that Trump has vowed to take away essential liberties for the sake of domestic safety as well.

But there is still gun murders is there not?
Liberals:0
Everyone else:1

SHALL NOT BE MOTHERFUCKING INFRINGED

MOTHERFUCKER

You're right let's just make guns illegal. And then knives. And then, fuck it, cars are dangerous too, so lets just make that illegal. Freedom of speech seems really dangerous, so lets make that illegal as well. Its all for your safety folks.

>slippery slopes don't exist

this basically proves why all gun-nuts are fedora tipping redneck faggots with V for Vendetta fantasies

SAGE reddit shill

gun crime was already dropping, it would had continue to drop even without the gun ban

>when half of pol fell for this obvious b8

Oh so you are for gun control because you are a racist, got it.

Y U NO POST ORIGINAL, user?

there would still be mass shooting. it is foolish to think there would be no more gun deaths.

what I am sure of though is that there would be far less than 30,000 gun deaths per year

and if we could save just one innocent life by banning guns I think it would be worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=mVs9psi_G5k
CliffsNotes: over 170 million (more recent estimates put it at over 200) people were slaughtered by their own governments during the 20th century, and in every single case the people were disarmed by gun control first. America itself has done this on a smaller and more concentrated scale with blacks, asians, and indians, so the idea that it can't happen here is unfounded.

Your point about a gun in the house more likely killing you than defending you is untrue, and based on surveys like this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9715182 where only guns fired in self defense are counted. Defensive use of guns is almost always without a shot fired. nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/

And the idea is not to take down the government directly through use of arms, it's to deter and defend from the government taking action against its people. Merely having the guns is vital to this, but using the guns in guerrilla and attrition style warfare can also be effective.

>if guns were illegal nobody would have a gun to attack you with

Nice b8 m8

>and if we could save just one innocent life

Somalia has gun laws, but due to its location an excessive amount of illegal arms trading... Do you think isis walks into a store and buys thousands of AK's and other weaponry no they get it from arms trading.

>self defense
>target shooting
>2nd amendment
>hunting

There is no inocense you tripping hippy.

Because OP doesn't want to dare blame the attacker that'd be racist

Australia doesn't border Cartel Central that is Mexico.

21 million people on an island. That's just about half the population of California.

Germany,
With its new guests it has been a returned to barbarity, rape, arson, theft, assault, murder, and some petty larceny, I'm sure. If they try to take em there will be many questions zinging past the heads of those who think they have the answer

Okay. But only if Obongo goes first and dismisses and disarms his security team.