I wish Germany won the world wars and became the world hegemon. Such better values than Anglo degeneracy...

I wish Germany won the world wars and became the world hegemon. Such better values than Anglo degeneracy. And now the traditional German culture is dead, killed after ww2.

that's completely your fault

My country's fault yes I know. Though I wouldn't call this rootless cosmopolitan shithole a country.

It's a country but not a nation

Dixie is a nation still tho
Independence when

Consumerist, cosmopolitan shithole like the rest of the country. And it's filled with blacks who represent another nation from the whites so you'll never be able to form a state without massive ethnic cleansing anyways.

Good, fuck Germans and fuck German culture.

Same. America is just an English speaking version of Brazil at this point.

It was always going to be this way. US was founded on monetary greed. Everything's about money in the end and corporations needed shitskins to be the new slave labor immigrants once Europe was no longer poor enough to be a good source of immigrants.

>the traditional German culture is dead, killed after ww2

You mean 'starting world wars and losing them'?

looks ugly and boring
you are ugly and boring

I'm aware it's inevitable. It's just sad to know what America from a different perspective

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states. It also provided for citizenship for the children of U.S. citizens born abroad, stating that such children "shall be considered as natural born citizens," the only US statute ever to use the term. It specified that the right of citizenship did "not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States."[1][2][3]

JUST

brazil at least has a semblance of monoculturalism

that's kind of why I have hope for latin america in general. their situation is such that they can ride out the present wave of cosmopolitanism and get out mostly unscathed, they were founded on western+native cultures and have white+native blood; it's both a physical and spiritual/cultural integrity that europe is losing and america has long lost. and nobody wants to immigrate to latin america anymore anyway.

ätschie

Look at the Scandinavians still being mad because we wrecked them within hours/days. Not even mad about burgers, they just seized an opportunity but unfortunately they didn't make the best out of it. Punk ass norwegisans/danes are the worst

They're another nation but can't you see that that's actually helpful? They have their own folk stories/tradition, distinct accent, even fucking religion. They represent a sincere nation in the US and there aren't many of those. an independent dixie could work something out with them austria-hungary style or some shit. maybe that's a bit silly but I'm just thinking there could become more cooperation (not integration).

This. Our country has been raped by Hollywood and wall street to become a cesspool of mindless consumerism and cheap manufactured """"culture""""

The poop skinification started even earlier. Back in the early 50s people from shitholes overtook European immigration. Everything that followed law wise just sped it up. So fucking sad because NOBODY would have voted for this and now there's nothing we can do it's too late. The country now is literally and unironically minority majority under 5. This country will literally turn into a northern version of Brazil.

I want to move to America

This. We fucked ourselves by our very founding. You get people who are supposed we turned out like this, and yet they will defend to the fucking death the revolutionary leftist principles this country was founded on. We morphed into our current state pretty naturally. And the so-called "nationalists" in the mainstream can't ever see that, they can't see the crux of the problem.

Me too

A nation of whites worshiping money and consumerism isn't what I want either, and that's what America was before shitskins started pouring in.
This times a million, it's no wonder that American nationalists are just classical liberals. Because there is no "nation" here to be nationalistic about.

Nice to see another person on the anti capitalist right. I feel like Sup Forumstards fall for all the shit that fucks them over.

>ätschie

???

I don't have millions of dindus and camel-humpers coming over the borders.

>"Oh we are zee nazis the white man is de supermensch"
>"I know lets start a war that kills half of Europes white population"

The only thing stupider than an Nazi is Nazi-boos

correct term is wehraboo

Have you ever been to Oslo city? It looks like Islamabad and I'm not trying to be funny.

It's stupid too. I can see clearly what's happening in Europe. The multi-national corporations there are trying to turn Europe into America. Corporatist cosmopolitan state with peoples from all over the world living in it. The communists are just useful idiots, they find the nationless borderless rhetoric useful for their goals.
I would prefer they had won ww1 the most, but each one was just a war of hegemony against Britain. Nazi Germany was this weird mythologized version of Germany that was too totalitarian.

edgy

Oslo has a lot less Muhammadians. Just get their kids liquored up and you're halfway to making them Norwegian. That plus limiting immigration gives us an advantage over you and the Swedes. Fucking Fittstim-infected cuckolds over the border think they're being tolerant for not involving themselves in immigrant neighborhoods, just letting them be. It's a recipe for disaster.

Ooooh, ok. Now I get it.

German Hegemony would've simply meant prolonged european hegemony and german cultural hegemony + their own kind of "american consumerism&materialism" Whether it being who has the coolest panzers or have you read the newest edition of das reich.

But certainly from any decent europeans standpoint it would be better than american hegemony, especially when it's so very uncultured.

At least the Nazis had an actual ideology that had end goals for reshaping europe on a fundamental level. Any other state in the modern era is just concerned about playing geopolitics except for maybe Mao and Pol Pot.

Why are the three examples you mention all obsessed with killing large scores of people? lol

Lmfao you're full of shit. I worked in Oslo for 3 months and you have a shit load of extremists in Holmlia etc. You can't have a walk of piece for 5 minutes in Oslo city without a Pakistani asking you to buy cocaine or weed from him. Maybe if you left your fucking house for a change, you would know

Yes, that's why I said I would still prefer they had won if possible. I don't really like their genocidal politices towards Slavs and the all Jews. They had no right just to kill people and take their ancestral land from them. And the international capitalist jews were the real problem, but they mostly killed regular peasant jews in eastern europe who weren't really part of that clique. But than I look at today's world where nobody has an homeland anymore and this progressive neurosis infests everything with tranny promotion like transsexual children on the cover of time magazine and I start to wonder how things would have turned out if they had won instead.

*peace

Everyone kills large scores of people. Modern capitalist states just wage war on each other instead.