UEFA Europa League - Third qualifying round

Today games:
i.imgur.com/q8rC4w8.png

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_UEFA_Europa_League

Other urls found in this thread:

zpravy.idnes.cz/policie-praha-pruhonice-zapas-fanousci-crvena-zvezda-belehrad-sparta-fotbal-kontroly-g4e-/krimi.aspx?c=A170803_125045_krimi_jkk
youtube.com/watch?v=C-LSteignig
youtube.com/watch?v=OiosyqHutz0
live.robinwidget.org/streamvideo8/shkendija-mac-vs-trakai-ltu-live-stream-4366119.html
soccerstreams.net/streams/2683/macedonia-skendija-79_vs_lithuania-trakai
laola1.tv/en-int/livestream/kf-shkendija-fk-trakai-len
youtube.com/watch?v=HRmP0kJ70ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linking to imgur

>>>/reddit/

I just hope Aleksandria will go through West Ham slayers. Good luck to Olimpik too.

everyone wins 1-0 at home

people will always find retarded reason to complain aren't they

well it is pretty unusual to outside link an image on a fucking imageboard, innit?

ok I surrender to 4chin authorities, I'm ready to walk streets naked in shame

only if ur a qt grill

only if ur a qt boi

are you ready for us to pull off the ultimate meme magic against zenit?

good luck with that

>Legia and Ludogorets lost

We're gonna be unseeded unless 7 seeded teams lose tonight

will you sacrifice PAOK to be seeded?

>there will be over 60.000 fans attending Milan-Craiova tonight

>b-but who cares about the EL
>i-i'd rather play summer friendlies in ching-chongland
will anti-EL faggot casuals finally understand the greatness that is this competition

forza rossoneri

hopefully

>Braga

>linking to imgur
>retarded reason

'no'.

>have concise OP
>too advanced for a fucking leaf to understand

Expecting people to open a completely different site for a picture instead of just fucking posting it is the exact opposite of "concise". Fucking braindead retard.

It's easily accessible from the catalog this way and it's all in one place, now fuck off

fuck off, this is the /comfy/ thread

I hope Domžale do it. We need those points for next season.

*blocks your path*

>it's all in one place

Except it's literally not because it's on two different sites holy mother of god you are stupid.

ha-ha you got me (no you didn't)

but I literally did you fuck how can you be trusted to be your own independant nation

Prepare your boi-pukki, macedonians.

what timezone??

come on Hadjuk!

i went to this round qualifier last year in Split when i was visiting. forever in my hearts

Can't wait for Hajduk tonight. I don't remember when we had weaker team and played this good. It's flawed, but it's a lot better than when our players were payed 250k € per year.

Also go Osijek

>he keeps going

just drop it you retard

can't we just have comfy footie discussion?

Team is pretty stacked this year, we managed to keep our squad intact from last season which is great. Also we finally have a decent coach.

live stream of serbian monkies stopped at gas station

zpravy.idnes.cz/policie-praha-pruhonice-zapas-fanousci-crvena-zvezda-belehrad-sparta-fotbal-kontroly-g4e-/krimi.aspx?c=A170803_125045_krimi_jkk

Is Hajduk back? Do they have a serious chance of competing for the title this year?

First time I'm supporting Osjiek and Hadjuk... you better not fuck this up

Also I hope Dinamo loses

Who /Bordeaux/ here

Kalinić left, even though Stipica isn't bad. Kalinić deserved to leave, he's very good. Imagine if we had Pašalić, other Kalinić or other Hajduk kids.

hardly, I'm pessimist. Dinamo is same like last year so Hajduk can overtake them, but Rijeka... They sell all their best players, get new ones just as good, Kek is too good trainer amd manager.

First bigger chance since 08/09 I would say.

Kalinić left this winter already but Stipica is very good replacement.
We got Radošević back which is nice.

We always had good goalkeepers. Beara trained them right with tennis balls.

O V O
youtube.com/watch?v=C-LSteignig

Based Dobrivoj, can't wait for him to write a new song.

I remember from that year. There was closed training match between first team and reserves. Some coaching stuff played for reserves and they won against first team. Zlatko Vujović scored hattrick.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiosyqHutz0

LET'S GO OSIJEK
LET'S GO HAJDUK
dinamo will prolly win anyway

yeah sparta fans are fashists

*chokes*

But you keep defending yourself and making excuses. Just admit that you fucked up and did something incredibly idiotic and move on m8. Your ego is getting the best of you.

And please don't OP a thread ever again you don't have the mental capacity for it.

No, no I'm perfectly satisfied with my OP and I already explained my reasoning behind it.
Which completely trumps your idiotic reddit complexes. If you don't like it feel free to fuck off.

Bump. Prediction's:
- Lech will bottle it against Utrecht, but by a very small margin
- Arka are going to pull out a draw at Midtjyjyjtyjtjryjtjy and advance

i sure hope arka kicks midtjyrjyryjy out
we need it for the coefficient

Can they do it?

Probably not but I hope that they can.

What a cute little town :3

OSIJEK v. PSV; (agg 1-0)
Gradski vrt stadium; 20:45 CET

Dutch media called pic related "prison yard" and the "basement of European football".

Croatia isn't a poor shithole anymore, can't Osijek build an actual stadium ?

soon they will but with hungarian orban money hehehe

Evil dutchies will pay for that crime

It does look like shit (amplified by the photo being taken during winter, judging by the depressing landscape around the stadium) but I expected more class from the dutch.

>expecting class from sports journalists
Eh. I still remember our journos calling Marseille-Napoli the 'garbage derby'.

It doesn't though, it reminds me of Maksimir. Le standard Croatian stadium

will shkendija beat trakai?

Handball is our national sport so we built modern sports halls instead.

where can i watch live stream?

live.robinwidget.org/streamvideo8/shkendija-mac-vs-trakai-ltu-live-stream-4366119.html

soccerstreams.net/streams/2683/macedonia-skendija-79_vs_lithuania-trakai

in HD too my nigger

also, laola, HD, but i think you would have to get a proxy
laola1.tv/en-int/livestream/kf-shkendija-fk-trakai-len

It's on youtube nibba
youtube.com/watch?v=HRmP0kJ70ww

thanks, but i found a youtube hd stream

Looks good. Based Huns.
Now just destroy PSV.

yeah

ŠKENDIJAAAAAAAAAAAA

why are there so few people?

not their stadium
vardar also played in this stadium

lets go osjiek and hadjuk

fuck dinamo

>the castle of Trakai

>Croatia isn't a poor shithole anymore
Osijek is a very poor city, though.

>Handball is our national sport so we built modern sports halls instead.
That place was a literal death trap before they poored in another fuckton of (our) cash into reinforcing the roof after the Handball WC.

t. structural engineer who is in the know.

shkendija are albania you faggot croat

albanians rule the balkans ;)

it looks like a conctruction site

>albanians rule the balkans ;)
I have some Shqiptar friends who fled Kosovo because they were borderline starving.

dinamo should also pass, for the sake of our country coefficient
what's with the love for our clubs?

i like albania too, let's roll for it

Croatias acceptance into the EU was a mistake

osijek must beat PSV so we have more chance of being seeded and hadjuk must beat brondby so Pukki is more willing to leave

midtjylland wins by 3-0.

pao interested in bringing pukki?
so you want dinamo to lose but you will need much more seeded teams to lose, you don't stand a chance of being a seeded team in the 4th round

*chokes in lithuanian*

Nadam se da ce vas napuniti Sparta

da vam prska po obrazima

4:0

>Its a dutch football gets obliterated before the eredivisie has even begun episode
Everytime these clubs from Poland/Croatia/Austria/Greece get called a bunch of postmen and butchers who are really shit and everytime we get BTFO and blame weather conditions/referees/opponents for playing defensive (Yes seriously)

I love and hate dutch football so much

>wondered how could sparta prague be this bad
>check out their manager

kek

>Its lithuania chokes again episode

oh well, better luck next year lads

>comparing Croatia to the wealthiest countries in the world

We are not Monaco but it's ok compared to Eastern Euros and other parts of the world. Average pay is over 800€ with much less prices than in the west.

funnily imgur is blocked at my work, but Sup Forums isn't

>this zalgiris peasant

trakai and suduva will both make the groups

T. Serbian diaspora.

No real Austrian proud of his history would say that.

>>comparing Croatia to the wealthiest countries in the world
Huh? Take a better look at the table, we're the second poorest country in the EU right now, even the fucking Romanians overtook us, and the Bulgars have a higher annual GDP growth rate than us.

Romanians and Bulgars. Bruh. Those people didn't have hot water and electricity until like 1995 or something. We were shitposting on the Usenet before those fuckers even knew what a 56K modem was.

There was a Serbian footballer in Poland who said on TV that living under Tito was much better. It's clear that the fucking Serbs always wanted to have it the best they could, but is the sentiment the same among you ladz? Slovenes got the best deal out of the fall of Yugo, I always thought you were second. It's obvious that shitholes like Macedonia and Bosnia lost much except for relative independence

hadn't there been a war, we would have had it as good or even much better than slovenia
they got off scot free while we had to beat the fucking serbs and lose so much in the process

I wouldn't say we or Croats got a good deal out of Yugoslavia since the Yugoslavia was a terrible deal for both countries from the beginning.