N.G.:I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man

>N.G.:I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man.

>H.J.: I’ve never understood why. Have you met him?

>N.G..: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Cobain disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

>H.J.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.

>N.G..: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does onstage is therapeutic.

/ourguy/

O.W.: Measure them. Measure them!
I never could stand looking at Bette Davis, so I don't want to see her act, you see. I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man.

H.J.: I've never understood why. Have you met him?

O.W.: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

H.J.: He's not arrogant; he's shy.

O.W.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he's not. He's scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It's people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it's the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Noel Gallawho?

Orson was correct

one hit wonder hasbeen

That's not a nice thing to say about Thom Yorke

orson welles is probably the most based person ever to live...watch f is for fake

who?

The Gallagher brother are one-hit wonderhacks that only remain """relevant""""" by talking shit about more talented and successfull musicians

thom yorke's whiny singing is the worst part of radiohead

Isn’t that guy the most arrogant motherfucker alive though?

>Oasis are one hit wonders
Even in America they had more multiple popular songs you underage idiots.

He's right about Thom Yorke but it's so clear that Noel is buttblasted that even if he off'd himself tonight he still wouldn't be seen as relevant or original as Cobain was.

lmao'ing at all this projection

>Yorke has "the Cobain disease"
Too soon

>Gallagher calling others arrogant
kek

>It's a matter of taste I know but, personally, I was well miffed to see OK Computer atop the Q 100 Greatest Albums Of All Time'. I'm a fan of records, not bands. There's even stuff that The Beatles did which I wouldn't bother replacing if they were robbed off me. The Bends is a great record, but OK Computer and Amnesiac... I really don't see what all the fuss is about. There's nothing on 'em that wasn't being done by Faust 25-years ago.

is thom yorke a virgin?

He's not wrong, but he's not criticizing Thom Yorke's art, so he doesn't really have a point other than to piss off Radiohead fanboys.

How can one man be so based?

Noel Gallagher has pretty decent taste. He likes krautrock and shit and like acid house and stuff. But he makes Status Quo-lite ladrock anthems because it appeals to braindead football hooligans for whom even The Stone Roses and The Smiths were too "smart".

>it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world
to me the most embarrassing thing in the world would be rocking the britpop bowl when you're going on 50

why's that