Why are finns so "special"?

why are finns so "special"?

Thousands of years of inbreeding. We've managed to breed some intelligence and vigour into their stock, known as Fenno-Swedes, however it seems our efforts were in vain in the end.

Most Finland-Swedes are from bönde, about 80%.
They have Slav tier IQs and drop out of school so they be fishermen or drug addicted fishermen.

Then how come literally all "Finns" of historical note ever have been Fenno-Swedes?

If archaelog find her skeleton in 1000 years will it conclude a mongoloid people lived here?

Many Fenno Swedes are inbred too

And reason for Finns is in 16th century King forced our ppl to live in small farming communes

Many got many got married with their cousins

This continued in some places with large families even in early-mid 20th century

haplogroup N which originated in china

Until last century if you spoke only Finnish you likely had to do low pay jobs

17th*

Upper class Finland-Swedes from Helsinki were disproportionately educated in the past.

Try to understand the tomato picker from Närpes is conceptually distinct.

>And reason for Finns is in 16th century King forced our ppl to live in small farming communes

Lol "It's Sweden's fault that we are so inbred and retarded!"

This kind of historical revisionism is hilarious actually. It's like something Afrocentrists would come up with "It be da white man's fault we be so stoopid and why we aint kingz no mo!"

>Finns are retarded
>have the highest IQs in Europe

Hmm

Holy shit, the fennoswedes are the inbreeds. Theyre worst trash people in this country, usually worse than gypsies. Them being owner class is an int meme created by swedes

>>have the highest IQs in Europe

According to some Finnish "study".

Then explain why all the noteworthy Finns are Fenno-Swedes. Protip: you can't, without recognizing the cultural and genetic superiority of Swedish heritage.

>King forced our ppl to live in small farming communes

That is true

I'm not "blaming the Swedes"

But you are. It's hilarious (as ever).

I live in place with population of 40% Swedish speaking Finns, and a lot of them are total white trash.

>Then explain why all the noteworthy Finns are Fenno-Swedes
They aren't

I am sorry guys...you had to see our retarded swedish "we wuz kings and kangs and vikings"

>white trash

That doesn't exist outside of North America, really. But sure, lay your contemptuous attitude plain by using such abhorrent language.

Oh but they are. Was I being slightly hyperbolic? Perhaps. But still, it's true.

Swedish was the language of the elite and for 5 centuries the elite absorbed the most educated and wealthy Finnish speakers.
But this doesn't concern the 90% of Finland-Swedes who have no family ties to the elite.

vittu

#
I never said "the Swedes", but for Swedish rulers Finns were like cattle and human shields

And the post #
shows a good example of Swedish arrogancy and smugness

>Swedish was the language of the elite

No it wasn't. French, German, and Latin were the languages of the elite. Swedish was peasant speech. The ruling classes never speak the domestic language, as you should know. They always speak some foreign "higher" language, such as how the Romans spoke Greek rather than Latin.

>fenno-swedes naturally have privileged position in finland under swedish rule
>accrue disproportionate power and influence as a result
>by extension noteworthy/renowned finns will disproportionately be fennoswedes

wow that was hard

stop with this autism, what gains do you have from this?

>The ruling classes never speak the domestic language
finland's domestic language wasnt swedish

Doesn't matter if they wrote in Latin in 16th century, by the 19th century their descendants were speaking and defending the Swedish language.

>muh privilege

Did privilege invent Linux? No, Swedish genes and culture did.

Well they arent niggers either.

Yes?

>"wrote"

Spoke.

And let's not speak of the 19th century. That was quite a peculiar and turbulent time for the young nation of Finland, which by the way owes its existence entirely to Sweden and Swedish-speakers in Finland during the era.

Swedish genes and culture invented feminist snow plowing

In Finland elite was Swedish speaking even in earli 20th century

vittu

olut

mämmi ja sauna

kyllä

ruotsi on paska maa

vittu vittu

talvisota vittu soumi perkele

This is an ancient Finnish poem.

Nobody spoke to you

>we didn't give our people a privileged position in one of our colonies at the expense of the natives

yeah that's a lie

butifel

>those arms

Colony? No more a colony of Sweden than Norrland is today, or than Yorkshire is of England. If you've not the slightest bit of contextual knowledge, please don't bother with any interjections.

>ruotsi on paska maa
this tbqhwy

vittu kattsu

Point stands

Traditionally, a reading of ancient Finnish poetry is opened by citing the ancient words:

"Ei saa peittää"

MAmma mia

Protip: swedish name doesnt make one a fennoswede, my surname is common in sweden and finland and Im not even one drop a swede
Also swedish speaking finns are still finns like your "notable fennoswedes"

No, he had no point. I did. Privilege did not invent Linux; a Fenno-Swede did through ingenuity and hard work. Save the talk of class privilege and such for the next "Communist anime club" meeting.

>Also swedish speaking finns are still finns like your "notable fennoswedes"

No, they are Finlanders. Finns are an ethno-linguistic group. The distinction is cultural, linguistic, and genetic. Not that Finnish culture on the whole isn't essentially and de facto Swedish culture to begin with.

Leave

Nej, jag trivs här.

protip
>ethno

>tfw your country is so irrelevant that literally nobody except those who live there know what is actually going on

Nobody want's to hear you here

Honestly quite disappointed with Finns for getting baited that easily

>baited

This is how some Swedes actually think

I would have nothing against most of them if they had no superiority complex

this. what happened? it wasn't like this a few years ago

answering to bait

He's this one persistent swede who likes to act tough on the internet. Usually just come here for show and read all the bullshit he runs through in the 150 post before it gets too repetitive since his arguments and points run out really fast. ie. This thread.

I wouldn't get offended by what some nation without a future thinks about us.