ENTP

INTP

INTP-T

ISFP

INFP

Who /INFP/ here?

>tfw love mellow, emotional and melancholic music

ISTP

Stop this meme. A real INTP prefers Muse to Radiohead, as Radiohead sings about teenage feels, but Muse sings about galaxies, entropy, mind control and other concepts for the brain to explore.

Fuck, didn't mean to put you in the middle of my post, sorry

>INFJ

Either this Either/Or or Stranger's Almanac. I really, really like all three; but, Diary is probably my most played.

Forgot pic.

ENTP

INFP-T

INFP, formerly INTP

love this. all that british first wave post-rock is ridiculously good

INFP-T

INFP. Torn between pic related and Blood Mountain.
Howdy.

INTP

infp. either pic related or explorations by bill evans

You mean bill evans trio

new to this personality type stuff.
where would your average beta esque male struggling with angst all under? Thanks.

yes, good taste btw, but listen to more old music

INFP

INFP - T

ENFP
Either My Spanish Heart or pic related

really? you really determine your personality based on a fucking meme quizz on the inbternet? americucks are fucked

this. I would say dumb redditors but dumb niggas been doing this for years here.

So its not accurate n shit ?

INTP

www.16personalities.com

INFP

ENFJ here, but same album.

INTJ.

Apparently my personality type is also known as "The architect" and coincidentally I am one.

INFJ-T

ISTP

shy ENTP

what are you like as a person? I have a hard time envisioning what an ENFJ who browses Sup Forums would be like

either INFP or INFJ most likely but you should take the test that othe ranon linked to be sure

makes sense that there are so many INFPs and INTPs here. what other boards do you guys browse mainly?
I go on /lit/ a lot also

INFP too. I like you all.

INFP

hey bros

I actually only started browsing here again a few days ago after being away a couple years. Wanted to catch up on music I've been missing.

I don't think of myself as being some great personality or orator like it might imply; but I am in the military and I love managing people. Training and offering guidance; I've got a pretty good reputation with the people around me for being empathetic. I think I'd like to be a teacher when I get out.

INTP

INTJ

I'm an INTP and I would never listen to either of those whiny faggots

ISFJ