Gavin, Ghost or Milo. Who reigns supreme?

Gavin, Ghost or Milo. Who reigns supreme?

Ghost

gavin

milo

The Jews

Benji

Milo

The Amazing Atheist

Ghost is way smarter but Milo's so much more mainstream so I'm giving it to him.

Alex

SS and Enoch

Ghost
Milo doesn't even deserve to have his name posted on this board
He's a piece of shit just like those nips that made the icanhazcheeseburger website

>taking the altright media circus over underground Ghost radio
shut down this board

>icanhazcheeseburger
at least it was pretty funny t b h

based poland

Ghostler !

I've never listened to ghost radio, is he any good?

yes

Ghost

It is highly entertaining and informative, if you like pol you will like TCR.

Gavin

>look up TCR on youtube
>it's hosted on the brony network

hmm.. really makes me think

>ghost radio
You're either baiting really hard or you genuinely are clueless. Yes his show (which is called True Capitalist Radio) is actually pretty good. All of his episodes can be found on blogtalkradio.com/ghost

Gavin

his schtick gets old after a week. also he loves explaining the difference between the "trap" he fucked in the ass and the trannies that are ruining the country.

What. Ghost fucked a trap?

The one who isn't a faggot.

It's hosted on BlogTalkRadio

Furfags stream it in their containment chat

Michael Savage

Anita Sarkeesian

Milo. He gave a very based speech against Islam yesterday. Nevermind that he is gay.

Ghost talked about blacks having bigger dicks and being more physically fit in general than whites on his show yesterday

Trs deathpanel > all these faggots

gavin is a moron. he went to the orlando thing with milo and started saying how gays grossed him out. how out of touch and closeted-fag do you have to be to signal so hard? how deep does your head have to be in your ass to not know that gays consider light homophobia one and the same with violent homophobia. Gavin is just a bad guest and a rude little faggot.

Milo is cool though.

Did it have a feminine penis?

Milo.

Nah, bronies used to be big trolls of his in 2012
Now it is the weeaboos.
Honestly, it was a lot funnier to hear his reaction to the brony degeneracy over anime because anime is so much more vanilla.

Ghost. The other two aren't even like him.

ban all bronies, god damn fruitbowls