Sup Forums, you're being fucking retarded...

Sup Forums, you're being fucking retarded. Every time I see a faggot make a thread saying why he supports trump I see it bombarded with a ton of posts like "Fuck off faggot we don't want you."

Daily reminder that if you do this it's basically tantamount towards giving Hillary votes. You're basically making the exact same mistake that cost Hitler the war. Which was not being willing to sacrifice idealogical purity for tactical advantage. I don't care if you think being gay is bad or good, costing Trump perfectly good votes is NOT the answer. If you really do want Trump to win try to win over the queers not push them away. Mention how trump is the only one who wants to protect them from getting beheaded in the name of Allah, mention how he is most definately NOT homophobic, do anything you can to win votes for Trump irregardless of where they come from.

Fuck. Off. Faggot.

Exactly. My. Point.

I don't care what you try to say I'm still voting for Trump, but you are going to cost him the election if you keep doing this.

true trumpers are all for /lgbt/ respect

its the rabid turks on their proxies who do the hating

1 post

Vs

2 posts

I think we know who won this debate

You're voting for a guy and a party who'd see your head on a pike if it was legal.

So should I get a can of RAID?

[citation needed]

Fug I just BTFO myself

Pol isn't being retarded.
Op, you underestimate just how much of the posts are shills and bots. The divide and conquer is real, user.

No, if your voting for hillary your voting for someone who wants to create a massive influx of muslim immigrants. They are WAY worse for gays then republicans could ever be. Trump has plenty of gay friends, he genuinely wants to protect us instead of just felatiating us by changing their fucking logo to have rainbows over it like shillary.

If this is true we should do the same, make false twitter accounts pretending to be Gay, drive off straight voters from the Hillary using the same tactics. If you do this in addition to trying to win over gays using ordinary accounts then you are being a true campaigner.

I know I'm a fag, and I know it's not normal and is literally evolutionarily a bad trait. But I genuinely don't care because by being gay I essentially assure that the gene that causes it is unable to spread.

Trumphas a lot of friends, dupe.

The vast majority of fags simply aren't going to support Trump regardless of Milo, Orlando and whatever the fuck else.

This is shillspeak, trying to give all Trump supporters a bad name by falsely representing them as intolerant, ultra conservatives, when really Trump supporters are actually the widest spectrum of people who are coming under persecution from the new left. The shilling is real, don't let them shill you into believing that gays should be targeted or that Palestinians deserve to be wiped out when they are the ONE group actively fighting ((((the real enemy))))

>Sup Forums is satire guys
>stop calling people faggots Sup Forums you're going to ruin a presidential election

sometimes I just wonder about the world

I fucking hate this meme image, people opinions are capable of change and trumps clearly have. Years of seeing how to regressive left is gaining control have changed his opinions.

I never have tried to claim that Sup Forums is satire firstly. But driving gays away is costing trump votes.

Which is exactly what we need to change, we should actively try to win them over.

>But driving gays away is costing trump votes.

How about faggots stop making attention seeking blog posts? Fuck the gay cunts, they aren't welcome here. Amazingly if they keep it to themselves know no one will know.

If you think Trump is going to lose the election because of poofter discrimination on Sup Forums you are beyond help, wake up to yourself.

I'm not saying that it's going to cost him the election but it could, and you should try to get him as many votes as possible, irregardless of the traits of the person giving them. A vote is a vote even if the person giving it is queer.

>Which is exactly what we need to change, we should actively try to win them over.
You can't. Vast majority of fags are hedonistic and self-destructive. They already regularly kill themselves one way or another. They will welcome muslims with open arms no matter what happens, they don't care.

I'll admit, I used to genuinly be a leftist, supporting islam and all of that retarded shit, but once I heard the truth with statistical evidence I listened. It doesn't matter if the vast majority are self destructive we should at least try to convert that minority

fags are 2% of population. literally insignificant

>10 posts by this ID

wew lad

I'm not voting for that multicultist kike worshipped Trump. Keep the reddit fags in Trumpgen

Still, every bit counts, and if people are seeing fags support trump then it helps fight against the stupid stereotype of all trump supporters being confederate hicks, which will make him easier to swallow for undecided voters.

Sup Forums is retarded when it comes to homosexuality.

There's a significant chunk of people that are under the impression that fags are "the sexual degenerates destroying the West."

There's also a significant chunk of Sup Forums that pretends sexual promiscuity, casual sex, hookup culture and easy divorce are "unfortunate but okay" things.