Death of Music - Devin Townsend

I wanted to share this. A vocal masterpiece. Thanks Sup Forums for all of your help these past 5 years. Pic related.

What the hell is with this board anyways. There are artists and there are capitalists. Devin Townsend is an artist for sure and he writes some good music. This album is incredible.

>There are artists and there are capitalists

The hell are you on about?

Also, Terria is better.

soyboy detected

>Terria is better
kek

This will always be my favorite album Devin has made, nothing else even comes close. One of my personal favorite albums of all time.

my fave Devy

>devin townsend>devin townsend band>devin townsend project

devin townsend > strapping young lad > devin townsend project > devin townsend band

t. Death in June fan

Ocean Machine and Ki are my favourite Devin albums by a wide margin. Casualties was pretty cool too.

Where should I start with devy?

Definitely with either Ziltoid, Epicloud and Epiclouder or Steve Vai's Sex and Religion. Devy wrote the lyrics and sang that album... AT 19 YEARS OLD!!

"Capitalists"
Your point
Me

I'm sorry but most of devin's music sounds like the soundtrack to a reddit musical.

Depends on what you're looking for, he's got so many different albums. Ocean Machine is usually the safest bet though.

>I don't know how to criticize music

objectively wrong, dtp only has a few decent releasesa

Stormbender, Mighty Masturbator, Kingdom (epicloud), Grace, Save Our Now, Fall Out... but yeah only a couple.

why the hell is your screenshot so big

Idk, im at work. Im welding RN.