This is the most recent map. Why there are still places with hunger in Latin America if they have lot of resources?

This is the most recent map. Why there are still places with hunger in Latin America if they have lot of resources?

Other urls found in this thread:

communityledtotalsanitation.org/resource/sanitation-and-stunting-india-undernutritions-blind-spot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wh*tes

don't be so self hating

>Why there are still places with hunger in Latin America if they have lot of resources?
People who haven't been ruled by criollos, will never understand our plight , no matter how many times they hear explanation as to why things here are in the way the are.

Criollos have been sabotaging this place since before it achieved "independence" (in fact, this place has never been "independent"™) guided by their dirty hands. Criollos never wanted this place and its peoples to be self determining and free of a colonial rule. They just were enviousof and tired of living under the shadow of continental Spaniards who were sent to rule over this land, and just wanted to take their place. They wanted to rule over themselves and over the rest, and they wanted to stop paying tributes to the Spaniards with which they financed their war against Napoleon. So they planned the whole thing and since then, they and their descendants have been doing nothing but looting us and this land of everything we have. Recently, for example, we have been learning almost every week about a corruption episode that has a criollo at the forefront.

They are not interested in this place going forward. They just want to keep the status quo and keep living like kings off it, so they need to keep others dormant, being ignorant. Consequently, this has brought many collateral problems that ended up producing the mess we're living in now.

Starving Korea Best Korea

Brazil first world

this sounds really too simple

Yet it's what happened and keeps happening.

Sometimes, the best way to keep something hidden is by keeping it in plain sight. In a parallel way, not all the plans have to be unnecessarily complicated.

Hmm almost seems like countries with out-of-control population growth suffer from hunger a lot more. I wonder why

and how many criollos do you actually have? and by that I don't mean white people, I mean actually legit criollos with all the implied explicit legal privilege and political power, with traceable heritage and such.
that's just a dead era, there's plenty of fucking corruption in latin america and I highly doubt it's caused by a fucking spaniard nobility runoff of all fucking things to be this concerned about

How the hell can Mali not hungry when their country is poor and mostly desert and still has a considerable number of nomads?

Nomads have access to camel milk, which is more nutritious than the pure carbs diet of most poor societies. Also, a lot of undernutrition is not directly related only to hunger, but to tropical parasites that suck nutrients from people, which would not be prevalent in a desert climate.

Btw reason why poo in loo are so undernourished despite not having an acute food crisis is the incredibly poor hygiene that favours gut parasites and other "fun" parasitic diseases:

communityledtotalsanitation.org/resource/sanitation-and-stunting-india-undernutritions-blind-spot

Basically, even through most Indians now eat an adequate diet, they are still undernourished because of all the parasites because they dunno how to poo in loo.

The thing with things like that is that real priviledge continues long after legal basis is gone. I can understand him, here communism fell yet all the super powerful corrupt people are ex-commie-secret police, I wonder why.

Indigenous people

Please end your life, marroncito

kys Cerón

>change her life forever

For over 200 years?

this
most latam countries have low population growth
you're thinking of africa

Yes, idiot.