Hey guys, american in the IDF here

hey guys, american in the IDF here

give me 10 reasons why israel isn't our greatest ally?

[spoiler] you can't give me one [/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/Hezbollah-commanders-say-Russia-directly-arming-them-with-long-range-missiles-441124
youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they spy on your government

they steal military and technological secrets

they forcibly occupy sovereign territory and commit war crimes

that's only 3 reasons and they're either untrue or half-truths

because they're
1) jews
2) jews
3) jews
4) jews
5) jews
6) jews
7) jews
8) jews
9) jews
10) jews

What do they give us?

power, strength, religion, resolve, technology, etc i could go on... still, where's your 10 reasons? couldn't even come up with one?

>power, strength, religion, resolve
lol okay fag, have fun shitposting

>keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

I thought about doing what you're doing. I'm Jewish ancestrally but not religiously, so it would never have panned out.

Respect though.

There's no real point in posting threads like this here though pal. Unless you're just trying to trigger Sup Forums by saying "look I'm a tough jewish guy".

Sup Forums also has a hard time articulating itself, you know as well as I do that the liberal jews are idiots who don't care about Israel in the slightest, because they don't have practical minds. You also should know that there are elitest Jews who control and have a lot of power, Hollywood, etc.

But that's not even the Jews that they are ultimately talking about in Sup Forums

The Jews we're talking about are the ones that are tied to people like Albert Pike, these "Jews" who aren't like you and me, believe that they are descended from Charlemagne and they further believe that Charlemagne himself is descended from Jesus and Mary Magdelene(which would mean they are of the line of David)

I think if you have any understanding of scripture you will see the implications, but if not I'll explain.

Besides stormfags, there are many somewhat reasonable people on /pol. They are interesting to talk with, but you should create a room to talk first. Stormfags try to ignore everything that may redpill them on Jews, so they're avoiding such threads.

thanks bro.

no, i'm not trying to trigger Sup Forums. i frequent Sup Forums every day or so, i'm pretty conservative myself.

i've just been seeing a lot of anti-israel rhetoric here, so i'm just trying to figure out what the gripe is. i want people to realize that israel is an important ally, the only democracy in a sea of arab sandpits.

WoW this post is absolutely made by

Israel isn't an US ally because alliances are bidirectional. But this relationship is unidirectional as the US get no benefits whatsoever from Israel. So technically the USA are a vassal of Israel.

Israel is full of Jews

Jews are the people who control every aspect of American industry, and are solely responsible for the abhorrent social changes we've seen over the past 100 years.

Israel is our greatest enemy, as are all Jews across the globe.

(Sup Forums is satire btw)

Half of me wants to say they can be useful in the combat against the muzzies, the other half of me says they wouldn't do jack shit

Can you give me one reason they are?

USS Liberty

That's the only reason we need

>i've just been seeing a lot of anti-israel rhetoric here, so i'm just trying to figure out what the gripe is. i want people to realize that israel is an important ally, the only democracy in a sea of arab sandpits.

They hate the elitist Jews, so what a shock when Israel gets bunched up with that.

That's all it is.

It's just a hierarchy of "using" people really.

If you're smart then you know that there's a Globalist hierarchy.

If you read Albert Pikes letter it becomes clear, especially considering that it was written in 1870.

Look at this.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

>burger flag
>american in the IDF here

IP and therefore flag is assigned by location and not by person. Kill yourself.

Add USS Liberty to that list

Sorry Ezra, but we're with Russia now
Americans and their muslim nigger are not loyal
Hillary will be even worse

>abhorrent social changes over the past 100 years

I presume you believe universal suffrage, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and civil rights are bad things then?

The Middle East would not be half as unstable as it is today if Israel was never created.

9/11 would not have occurred if Israel did not exist.

No doubt the US would be fucking around in the Middle East for its own self interest even if Israel did not exist, but nit to the current level precisely because it is no longer in the best interest of the US i.e. the animosity and terror attacs are not worth what ever supposed benefit the US gets fro 'spreading democracy'

The only nation that benefits from US foreign policy is Israel and thats why we hate you kikes.

The rabbit hole is always deeper.

oy vey, we shot a spy ship after we warned it to stay away

seems to be in front of it tbqh stupidface

I think you are an insane person and should seek help.

of course.

these are all just tools of the capitalists to exploit and enslave the working masses.

if you can't see that, you must be blind.

I wouldn't even bother defending the USS Liberty incident.

"We did what we thought we needed to" is a fine response in my book.

are you serious?

israel has been proving themselves against Palestinian terrorists since long before 1947 (and we still are). as a matter of fact, most of the time, we're the only ones fighting Islamic terror in the region.

yeah i can buy some of it, like i said i'm a frequent Sup Forums reader. like there's some elitist jewery that is certainly involved in some sus shit, but the vast majority of jews (myself included), and for the most part the state of israel, aren't part of this hypothesised "global jew cabal"

i've already signed enlistment papers and will be flying to israel for basic after my summer break

9/11 was the responsibility of islamic terrorists, we all know that. don't give me that conspiracy "MA JUICE DID DER 9/11" bullshit

>i've just been seeing a lot of anti-israel rhetoric here, so i'm just trying to figure out what the gripe is.
Assuming you're being sincere, then I appreciate you wanting some honest input. So here it is:

I absolutely believe Israel should in principle exist, and that Jews have a right to self determination and to preserve their religion, culture, and ethnicity.

The problem with Israel is two things:
1. - While I believe Israel should exist, I have a fucking huge problem with Israeli dual citizens from AIIPAC using billions of dollars to bribe our congressmen to go to war after war for Israel attacking countries that would otherwise be no threat to use (Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc.), and wasting trillions of American tax dollars and thousands of American lives to do so.

2. - Palestinians deserve the same right to self determination and preservation of their identity that Israelis do, and a two-state solution is the fix for this.
>but Palestinian leaders are being assholes and won't agree to terms
I know, both sides are being assholes, but Palestine as its own state needs to happen.

Do you piss your pants at any sign of combat, or is that just the jews?

Yeah an ally wouldn't do that, thanks for proving my point dumb kike

That may be your last mistake. Bald midget is backstabber, he will sell you to Arabs if they'll pay enough.

Intelligence. US base and ally in all senses and military needs. Indirect US power that can operate "on its own" without blame falling on the US.
Represents US interests in the area in what ever way necessary.

They're the ones who believe it, not me.

Think about it faggot, if there is a Globalist conspiracy, Jews would undoubtedly be at the heart of it. Jews are at the heart of everything for good or bad, because it's through the Jews that the Law originated in the first place.

we have became allies only after the Six Day War.

>they forcibly occupy sovereign territory

at least 4 bigger arab countries tried to exterminate them then

goys like to forget how much they had to fight just to survive

fuck oath she will be, what I have been trying to tell yall in Israel.

>you need to lay the bitchslap down on your lefties mate they are running wild.

She'll bend over for the muzzies and cast Israel aside.

>I have always said atleast we can wine and dine the hebrews and have competition in business... not with the muzzies though.

You cant know what would have happened moron. Keep having the brain of a 10 year old though.

just like Obama, Putin is still better.

>yeah i can buy some of it, like i said i'm a frequent Sup Forums reader. like there's some elitist jewery that is certainly involved in some sus shit, but the vast majority of jews (myself included), and for the most part the state of israel, aren't part of this hypothesised "global jew cabal"

They aren't really Jews even, that's the whole point.

You're a Jew. I'm a Jew.

But these people are monsters who see it as a game.

Liberal Jews will always be foolish pro-palestine faggots who don't understand the immense scale on which the importance of Israel is rightfully placed.

we're literally the only nation doing anything against the mud-folk right now pham

Fuck you kike.

how can you even blame 1% of jews for this type of stuff?
do you honestly believe the average jew is involved in global conspiracies?

because they are filthy kikes, end of story, if it's a kike it's an enemy.

America in the IDF?
Is this shit real?

Want to switch places?

Israel isn't our greatest ally be we are indeed Israel's greatest ally.

>do you honestly believe the average jew is involved in global conspiracies?

Read what I wrote.

I just said the opposite.

>how can you even blame 1% of jews for this type of stuff?

Not even blaming 1%, even less than that. But they are there. Manipulators.

pretty much spot on, exactly.

took the words out of my mouth.

those rich hollywood lib jews are the biggest supporters of islamic "freedom fighters" the world over. these are the people advocating for the overthrow of western society.

fuck off kike, can't wait for communities to unite dispite your destruction of it and collectively toss you all to the desert, semite sand nigger.

Its real. I almost joined.

Leftist Jews aren't welcomed both in Israel and in goyim countries. Some people claim that they might be the worst antisemites than actual neonazi or Arabs, because they got a huge influence on Jewish state AND diaspora. I don't think there is a way to get rid of them.

Exactly theres a VERY good reason we must ensure Israel exists.

I won't get into the specifics but it has to do with the concepts of good and evil.

>we cannot allow it to be overrun by barbarians, We must put down the barbs in our lands and then turn to Israel and say "excuse me but your lefties are being criminals might want to look into that"

brown sand niggers don't belong in white country.

your meme does not make sense

racial Jews aren't welcome in my racial state.

That's not how it's going to end.

The Rich Hollywood lib Jews are puppets the same way that niggers are puppets from the lib Jews.

Rabbit hole always goes deeper.

>universal suffrage
Terrible idea brought about in the 20th century and highly Jew influenced. If women couldn't vote we would not have all the emotional pandering seen in politics today.
>freedom of speech
Brilliant idea of the Enlightenment period, minimal Jew influence
>Freedom of the press
Less solid idea and as such comes with a bunch of exceptions even in the US. Tied closely to freedom of speech but can be exploited. Minimal Jew influence
>cival rights
Terrible idea from which all the current minority issues in the US can be tied back to. Basically black lives/conditions were slowly but consistently improving until the civil rights movement. Been in decline ever since. Good example of cultural marxism at work. HIGHLY Jew influenced.

what is Obama doing that's so bad? it's not even close

jpost.com/Middle-East/Hezbollah-commanders-say-Russia-directly-arming-them-with-long-range-missiles-441124

it's going to end with war.

Your right, really makes you think.

Sadly, you're right.

There is no way to get rid of them. It's Jews like them that spawned faggots like Marx.

What meme? I just stated Israel isn't a real significant ally like compared to France and Britain. But the United States is the greatest ally Israel has.

There is no other country more powerful than the United States that is allied with Israel.

Oh I had no idea, thanks for telling me.

Then don't fucking do it.
What jobs can they even give you and why not go to the us army?

Dont listen to israelis. Most are morons or edgelords.

Jews hate the west.
Jews hate Christians.
Jews hate whites.
Jews love Muslims
Jews love dindus
Jews love spreading Muslims
Jews hate the world.
Jews are the reason the world is burning.
There is nothing good about jews.
Once you kill America and there is 2 billion screaming Muslims charging for you then maybe you'll change your tune.

He might really like the Tavor

we cannot descend to the arab and jew level or the goy level.

We cannot allow them to be punished for the sins of their anscestors.

>they have plenty of their own crimes.

If I join a branch of the U.S. Military I'll go airforce.

I thought about joining IDF because I care about Israel.

>caring about israel

i'm joining the IDF because although i was raised in an orthodox household i kind of just did it as a chore and never really connected with my heritage.

i agree with the israeli cause and i plan to make aliyah and do my duty to israel in the IDF

how can I even argue with some dude who makes shit up as he speaks?

Obama has given Iran an official approval for bomb in 14 years from now.

funny t shirt lol I like it

Obama = USA

>american in the IDF here

no proof.

in the trash it goes.

sage this nigger good

Are you Jewish?

Youre pants on head retarded mate

I wasn't saying that all these changes were promulgated by Jews, I was just saying that society has changed largely for the better over the past 100 years. I know you're trying to emulate some ultra-traditionalist conservative, but you can't honestly believe that the full enfranchisement of women and blacks were bad decisions. It is a basic tenet of democracy and natural law that all people are equal before the law (even if they are not equal in other respects)

What a kike

>aliya
You mean 'yerida' amirite?
(Going down)

Israeli Flags

Can you explain your thoughts on these 2 videos for me ?

youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc

Can you disprove one thing I said?

Yeah, Only a Kike could delight in the murder of children. It's in your blood.

That's another reason everyone hates you

Technically, yes,

Probably a fake convert by genes

on the left: snipers division
on the right: smaller; harder!

Also some interesting information that Hebrews might find useful.

>they are trying to slide it to archive keep it bumped.

>Implying
Just because Obama doesn't like Israel doesn't mean the United States isn't allies with Israel. You act like being president makes you king of the country.