SPILL IT WILL

SPILL IT WILL

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/4hf37t/leak_car_seat_headrest_teens_of_denial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spill it will

I'm confused... do people actually WANT a remake of this shitty Low-T indie pop album? I thought this album (and CSH in general) was just a meme. I never imagined that anyone past high school age would actually enjoy this trash.

I'm a pale lanklet who hates metal and has never called anyone a soyboy before, but even I can't get past how pussy Will Toledo's music is.

will will spill?

Spill it will or the the ocean won't wash open your grave :'(

yes
spill it will

Come on buddy, just take the will pill

Spill it will

spill it friend of will who got an early copy of the album that browses mu

spill it will

spill it will

SPILL IT WILL

You know what they say:

The only people who don't like Twin Fantasy have never listened to it

Spill it Will

SPILL IT WILL

does anyone remember if TOD leaked before the release? maybe that will give us an idea of our chances

also SPILL IT WILL

According to this /r/indieheads thread, it leaked about 2 weeks before it's official release date.

reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/4hf37t/leak_car_seat_headrest_teens_of_denial/

SPILL IT WILL, YOU ANDROGYNOUS FURRY LOVING FUCK

Spill it Will!

SPILL
IT
WILL

spill it will

have a feeling this one will be out before february

>This album was accidentally released on his bandcamp the same day he released drunk drivers/killer whales. Those who purchased the album received an email promising a free vinyl in exchange for not leaking the album. It's surprising that it took this long for it to show up.

I don't think they are going to mess up that bad the second time around.

Spill it Will

i've never bothered to listen to csh, but i did listen to nervous young inhumans remake, and thought it was pretty bad. like, really bad. i thought will was supposed to be /our guy/ ...

ya but this is much more anticipated

Not really all the og fans sound salty about the remake

the original was fucking great. not a fan of the remake, although the lower-end of the track sounds really nice.