((((((((Rothschild))))))))

>cherrypicked logical fallacies selected by a globalist banker to fool plebs
>"all the evidence"

truly the man has no shame

God that guy is such a pussy.

look at this

>Rothschild

Literally the Emperor of Jews.

Go to bed Jacob, your family can't have the fucking planet.

This has got to be intentional sabotage considering how much people distrust rothschilds.

You think it would be possible to find a scandal Jacob was in?

>We shouldn't accept a diminished role on the world stage
>Wants to have Britain be accountable to the European Union, and lose even more of it's own sovereignty as Germany makes the EU move closer and closer to a European superstate.

I can't be the only one who wishes for the jews' sake that it WASN'T always the jews.

It's pretty embarrassing for them.

>Rotschild
come on now

This is like the clueless king coming out strutting in his emperors clothes while the citizens laugh.

>Rothschild

Hmmmm hmmmmmmm gee I wonder

>solidifying my desire to see brexit happen

thanks OP

the only good thing the Rothschilds every did was make a relatively affordable decent wine

Just goes to show how disconnected they really are, far to much credit is given to these dickheads.

>Jacob Rothschild

Nigger are you serious?

>Rothschild

They're bringing out their giga kikes.

(((Rothschild)))
You can't make this shit up.

Painu vaikka vittuun

Pic related, the man himself.

this can't be real, right?

Rothschild

Oh come on!! At least use a proxy writer like the rest of your family. Nathan Rothschild would be disappointed

>1 post by ID
Into the trash it goes

>Rothschild
Are you fucking kidding me?

HOLY SHIT they are desperate when they use their God Emperors

>Rothschild
Even putting aside the echoes, why would we trust a globalist when he says nationalism is doom?

I refuse to accept anyone could believe this nonsense, it's just a bunch of scared Jews, throwing anything they can at us, to try to deter us from our righteous path of sovereign glory.

We the British people, were meant to do so much more, but instead we're being suppressed by these filthy degenerates, the Jews.

Please, any fellow Britons reading this, don't be swayed by the words of a snake. Vote Leave on the 23rd, secure the future of the British people, and our deserved way of life.

>Be jew
>Destroy the british empire
>Guys we shouldn't brexit, we shouldn't have a diminished role on the world stage

>Rothschild

They already know it's gonna be a disaster. The choice they have is between that disaster and the disaster that is the EU

yep

kek