Democratic National Committee (DNC) Servers Hacked

Hacker Who Breached Democratic National Committee Server Posts Confidential Trump, Hillary Files
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-15/hacker-who-breached-democratic-national-committee-server-posts-confidential-trump-hi

Guccifer 2.0 DNC’s servers hacked by a lone hacker
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
web.archive.org/web/20160615212154/https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

Donald Trump Report
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/1.doc

Democratic Party Lists of Donors
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/big-donors-list.xls
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/donors.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/prospect-list_032916.xlsx

Promises and Proposals - National Security & Foreign Policy
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/4.doc

2016 GOP presidential candidates
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2.doc

HRC election plans
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/3.doc

NATIONAL SECURITY TRANSITION PLANNING
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/5.doc

2.19.16 Friends of HRC List_HFA16 Giving History
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2-19-16-friends-of-hrc-list_hfa16-giving-history.xlsx

4.16 Commitment Sheet_040416 Update
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/4-16-commitment-sheet_040416-update.xlsx

7.1.15 Commitment Sheet
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/7-1-15-commitment-sheet.xlsx

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thegrugq/timelines/743231527639621632
pastebin.com/yRRazMzB
mrss.com/about/#jobs
sourcewatch.org/index.php/M+R_Strategic_Services
fec.gov/fecviewer/CandCmteTransaction.do
ccah.com/digital
bpimedia.com/clients/
votinginfoproject.org
pastebin.com/ysJdszqz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Twitter Conversation:

Now THIS is a really interesting development in #DncHack: @Gawker has & is publishing the DNC's Trump oppo research
twitter.com/thegrugq/timelines/743231527639621632

There is a large connection between biotech companies, "environmentalist groups" and politicians that leads back to keeping smaller companies from getting any bigger.

Many of the "big" companies use fake environmental PR groups to keep "smaller" companies from getting bigger.

Many of these people that do the work are rewarded with political jobs.

MRSS also works for DuPont

MRSS "Shill factory" pastebin INCLUDING high level connections to Clinton
pastebin.com/yRRazMzB

Interesting to read the online associate post on their jobs section
mrss.com/about/#jobs

M+R Strategic Services
sourcewatch.org/index.php/M+R_Strategic_Services

The people who represented Greenpeace represented DuPont chemical.

Bill Wasserman, CEO of MRSS, a donor and invited to a Hillary event

Smaller chemical companies competing with DuPont may be getting shut down via environmental concerns.

M+R Strategies is located at DuPont circle in DC. There are more and more people who have connections from both chemical and environmental fields.

Many people who worked with Clinton in the past lobbied for Keystone XL.

Paul Elliot was National Deputy Director & Chief of Staff of the 08 campaign and then worked 7 years as a lobbyist for TransCanada. He's in a lot of the Hillary e-mails.

Hillary has connections to one of the largest PR firms in the nation, several environmental groups as well as lobbyists for major oil and gas companies. She's playing every single angle.

Could the EPA be a conspiracy to squash competition?

Candidate ID : P00003392
fec.gov/fecviewer/CandCmteTransaction.do

Chapman Cubine Adams+ Hussey
ccah.com/digital

bump

Thanks!

digging through her taxes I found another of her PR team, this bitch has a lot of PR firms. She's given millions of dollars to a company called Bully Pulpit Interactive LLC the past few months alone. I looked at their site and they don't look like the MRSS shill types they look respectable, but I find it weird Hillary wasn't mentioned once on the site, Obama's and their work with him is everywhere. But under their featured clients it mentions the DNC which is probably unconnected, but it also mentions google. It says they developed advertising to promote google's voter information tool. This is not really a smoking gun in any way, but the same PR people who work for Google also work for Hillary so it's another link to the Google bias

sources
bpimedia.com/clients/
votinginfoproject.org

for unrelated keks and a bump I found the acting director of the global aids division of the cdc in the donor list. faggot still uses an aol email

Bump

Stop letting this slide you shills

Here found source the Columbia pipeline group which is now owned by the keystone xl is donating to Hillary. A group she "opposes"

has bump

1 bump = 1 dead jewish baby

god bless you Argentina, just for that I hope you win the copa america

This 13 year old probably thinks he's pretty smart.

ty senpai

bump

DO NOT OPEN THOSE DOCUMENTS! THEY CONTAIN VIRUSES!!!

no they don't shut the fuck up ahmed

Bump4Trump

Bump for memetic warfare

Bump

bump

((()))

working on updated pastebin because I think OP gave up hope and ded now. anyone feel like going through some fun tax records?

Even Trump stated that this was a false flag. Nothing to see here folks. Don't fall for this low level Shillary bait.

the god emperor can say what he believes. You gave Him what he asks for. I gave Him what He needed

>last modified by Фeликc Эдмyндoвич
Ahaha, holy shit.

Bump

I don't get it. Someone explain it to me. Is this legit or legit with russian level viruses added in?

legit, I'm finding loads of shady shit going through her taxes. all the leaked stuff is saved as .doc because Hillary is a retard who uses windows 98

Bump

bump

Bump

Yeah it looks like some bs out to get trump or russia

New pastebin
pastebin.com/ysJdszqz

Neat.

kek I thought you died

bump

THIS IS BEING SLID HARD
>GTK RWN
THIS IS BEING SLID HARD
>GTK RWN
THIS IS BEING SLID HARD
>GTK RWN

no sliding allowed kikes

Bamp

Bump of justice

This is the future we choose.

This is being slid. There is fun to be had tweeting guccifer2 hastag and stoking the hatred of Hillary among Bernie supporters. They are so upset that memos dated may 2015 refer to Hillary as the nominee

oy gevaldt

I'm this samefag. I haven't slept in almost 24 hours now. I need a nap before sleep deprivation makes start role playing how the spoopy fbi is gonna get me because I heard a noise outside. Hopefully others are digging and I hope to wake up to glorious happenings and the shills stop being faggots on Sup Forums

Bump

There is really nothing interesting here. Unless there is a better dump coming, this is shit that 99.9% of voters won't take the time to read or understand.

Bumb. I wanna see where this is going

Were they storing their files on Hillary's home server?

Bump

praise KEK

The dems actually have a "divisive and offensive" strategy. Scary stuff!

The guy posted on Sup Forums before the thread should be archived.

This is going to be fun. I e never before been giddy at the prospect of sifting through a mountain of data, but I'm looking forward to seeing what (((coincidences))) I'll find.

Unless more is coming, it is pointless. Nothing really good here.

Have a bump

Bumped

Bumping

>Save Kalos City !

I've come up with an effective way to combat the shills. It works good for me. BUMP THIS THREAD AND DO IT YOURSELF!

1) Download Sup Forums X browser extension.
2) Settings (wrench icon, upper right corner) >> Filter >> Comment
3) Copy each of the filter codes below onto the filter spreadsheet. The first one filters threads with one line of text, and the other filters threads with no lines of text, which is what most of the shill threads are.

/^.+$/;boards:pol;op:only
/^.*$/;boards:pol;op:only

Now with less frantic searching, you can highlight threads that are important to you and monitor them more easily. Below is a template for highlighting.

(Settings >> filter >> subject)

highlight:/happening/i;boards:pol;top:yes

Replace "happening" with the subject name of your favorite threads. You can't have more than one subject on the same highlight, one string of code per subject!

Filter threads based on subject (replace "subject" with the subject name):

/subject/i;op:yes

Note: the same filter code is used to filter threads based on comment (settings >> filter >> comment). In fact, any filter you put in "subject", you should put in "comment" as well. You can also filter words or phrases using the same code string in the "comment" section

bumpity bump

From the other thread that died.

while I keep digging in taxes someone look into Chapman Cubine Adams+ Hussey for me they are one of clinton's biggest expenditures at over 500k. They are a marketing. Their website looks a lot less `shilly than the mrss guys so they might just legit be the PR people.

This is just a controlled leak. It'll all amount to nothing and just serves to remove attention from where it's really needed.

/^.+$/ is one-liners
/^.*$/ is one-liners and empty comments
It's redundant to have both.

I'm the guy that posted that, They seem to check out as just marketers. Their website and information is much less shilly and more professional than the MRSS site. feel free to dig further into them, also bump