10:00 AM GMT

Venue

Old Trafford, Manchester

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXRfReeXKHg
youtube.com/watch?v=IRXzZDKHvtI
youtu.be/vX0OXyuHvZM?t=58s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For fucks sake did the jannies delete the thread again or did it get pruned?

Why are jannies such fat cunts lads?

Wow great win for Hampshire!
Is that good enough for you janny cunt?

not sure why jannie finds the contained autism of the Sup Forums cricket general so problematic

Based janny.

had a chat with daniel about cricket last night lads

Is Roston Chase elite?

Baisedstow

i want to believe he is

tipping a surprisingly close series between england and west indies

goodnight, have to be fresh for tradie work tomorrow

Tipping an England defeat to Western Australia

love jannies
hate non-american sports

hate jannies
hate gook moot
love moot

shocked @ how we got autosaged during cricket discussion

just dropped a big fat janny I'm the loo lads

really messed that post up shan't be phonepsting in the future

Tell me about the jannies, why do they delete cricket threads

Kemar Roach.

West Indies v Essex.
Venue - Chelmsford

What is the cricket like in Chelmsford

having a gf would do the trcik I reckon

something undeniably erotic about british slags

hate cricinfo
love cricbuzz

RE: the Philander discussion last thread I genuinely believe he'll bowl just as well this test as he has this series. He literally grew up on bouncy meme wickets and has been elite in Australia and South Africa. Obviously conditions are more in favour of Morkel, but my Cricket Instinct is telling me he will take a five for

Agree

Cricbuzz has the handsome and elite Harsha Bogle too. Much better than Jarrod "Reddit" Kimber

hate shitposting
love 100% serious cricket discussion only

Someone post Walkie's "I hate shitposting" rant

/nrl/ owns /cric/ now
We've taken over lads

>30 posts
>4 unique IPs
dead community

poomunity*

>all this shit posting
I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

>that crowd

6-6- its 6pm on a friday, n-no one could make it there

why is NRL attendance so shit anyway? The fucking Gold Coast Suns and Greater Western Sydney draw bigger crowds for AFL

>North West England
>There will be a mix of sunny spells and showers today. Some of the showers will be heavy, but the showers will tend to die away through the afternoon, leaving a largely dry and sunny end to the day.

>England

don't think it's worth playing cricket in Europe if I'm honest

The prices are insanely expensive for families, refball, it's cold and shit I guess

thought it was $30 a pop or something, that's what AFL games are too

Ireland get bigger crowds at cricket games

wasn't there some league war in the 90s? did that kill club loyalty or something?
in AFL most of the Victorian sides have been around for 100 years so they have very passionate and loyal fan bases, even when they're playing like shit. The South and Western Australian sides were also built out of their own football league sides so there's tradition there too.

Most expensive I could find 53 bucks for a corner seat

really just makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=iXRfReeXKHg
youtube.com/watch?v=IRXzZDKHvtI

The janny may be a Straffo sympathizer 2bh

>old trafford test
>it isn't raining

It will do later.

always hate that period where the newly recruited jannies think they have any right to moderate /cric/

>mfw it turns out its straffo himself

Your jinxed it you twat

reminder Straffo pretended to be sick so he could watch Dunkirk for the fourth time yesterday

The great Australian tradition should only be used when sport is on if I'm honest

England in a blowout

I've never heard of any of those names

why are south african names so based lads?

love boers
hate anglo/indo/afro africans

can't even find the scorecard for this test

despise the new cricinfo, think I might just used cricbuzz

why isn't uncle vern playing?
I know morris is dropped for being shite but why philander

he was sick last test, maybe it's that again

love cricbuzz now

Cook on out first below 20 watch

Tipping this match to end in under a day

yeah based Morne is going to let loose

going to a wine bar tonight lads which I'm really not excited about because I'm not a classy person at all and just drink beer

if England can weather the new ball, put up a big total then bowl SA out cheaply, they are well on their way to winning this test

dont fret mate, they probs have beer on tap

Business idea:
Different batting line up for the 2nd innings

not hopeful, it's french

Buisness idea:

make the 2nd innings wattle glen rules

fielders can sit on chairs between deliveries

youtu.be/vX0OXyuHvZM?t=58s

bit fancy
hope you ironed ya shirt

no fielding restrictions on the fourth ball of every even numbered over

business idea: multiball

8 ball overs make a comeback

batsmen rotate the strike after each ball

5 stumps instead of 3

2 balls

second ball can be tampered with and used once per over

square leg umpire moves to point

How about we put a 20 second timer on the bowler once a fielder has first collected the ball?

captains must pop their collar and spit in their hands

hitting a batsman's body takes off 4 runs

would definitely support this idea

all runs count double

can u guys stop shitting up the thread with your queen ass shitposting that isn't even funny please thnx

sorry mate

so is Jennings the real deal?

Tipping Cuck to be bowled out next over

Shan't be returning to this thread after that embarrassing prediction of mine

Think it's for the best

one over every 10 overs may be nominated as a "double or nothing" over where you double any score over 12

still in the game here

Got a 2 week ban for posting his address and phone number once kek

have received the same after posting his resume
also copped one for the "daily reminder Sup Forums" Daniel pasta

cricbased.cock

>South African openers

OUT

think I must have got banned 10 times when the new jannies came in last november/december