Why do you guys hate Hillary?

She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.

"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.

It takes a level of maturity and insight to speak objectively about these matters, and you aren't making the grade.

There are plenty of things about Hillary Clinton that I don't care for and I didn't even support her way back 2000 when she ran for Senator of NY (I considered her an opportunistic carpet-bagger).

That said, the idea that she'd is a less qualified candidate or would be a less effective president than Donald Trump is a exercise in a pitiful level of ignorance. Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate who will change nothing, but will also run the country reasonably well for however long she serves and who will not do anything reckless. She will also likely make excellent supreme court appointments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary I am gonna rape you.

FPBP

>will change nothing
>will also run
>will not do
>will also likely

Getting a bit far ahead of ourselves aren't we shill?

This thread is dead. Now leave unless you want it up the butt.

>considered to have been a very good secretary of state

>criminal negligence
>good

The first thing we have to understand is that the president doesn't really matter. It's just a show for the people.

jews, corporates and the fed actually run america. They make the decisions and tell hillary to go and give you guys the bad news in a press conference.

Now we can choose who we want to do this. really it's more of just a asthetic choice, do we want a funny/mean old guy to give us funny jokes while he tells us we're going to be dirty poor next year?

Or do we want shrillary trying to do a shity impression of the independence day movie speech but sounding more like a drunk 50 year old gold digger trying to lie her way out of explaining why the family bank account is empty.

I think i prefer trump

She let four Americans die in Benghazi and then deleted thousands of classified emails from her unauthorized private server to cover it up.

>WE CAME, WE SAW, HE DIED
>EVIL LAUGH

Now Europe is flooding with kebab.

Superb secretary of state.

Lets check the list of her impressive accomplishments;

-Help train mercenary islamic extremists in qatar.

-Use them to start the "arab spring" in egypt

-Take over egypt

-Flood Suand with said mercenaries and fracture the country in two, now half of what sudan was 10 years ago is a no mans land IS stronghold.

-Help mercs get ahold of libya by ralling NATO and bombing the shit out of civilians.

-Libya falls under the control of al qaeda and the only place that prevented migrants from flooding europe no longer exists.
Yeah, she was a superb secretary of state, if by that you mean helping the saudis and jews own agenda and spreading hate against USA througout the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID
>inb4 someone gets upset I said that

Thanks.
Saged.

>She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.

Yeah 'widely' within her fanatical supporters and absolutely no one else. She

> oversaw the rise of ISIS, set Libya and Syria on the road to destruction and consequently is hugely responsible for the current migrant crisis
>made a fucking fool of herself with Russia (remember the pathetic mistranslated 'Reset' button photo op with Lavrov?)
>numerous other little acts of idiocy such as backing Argentina's fascist banana republic claim to the Falklands and stabbing the UK in the back.
>Then there's Benghazi, of course, but you progs couldn't care less about the fact American personnel were tortured and murdered while Hilldog napped and refused to allow the rescue which could very easily have happened.
>Oh and her proven lies about the cause of the attack on Benghazi.
>Her attempt to avoid accountability and overview of her work by illegally setting up a private server with fuck all security.

Christ the list goes on and on. Any other surname she would already be imprisoned. I could understand fanatical Dems refusing to support anyone but a Democrat but I'll never understand how they can actually muster passion for this cunt. You'd think it would be a case of reluctantly voting just to keep the GOP out but there are actually enough people ingorant or insane enough to worship this cunt that she actually has a serious voter base.

fuck you shill

Sage

>very good secretary of state
>Exposed sensitive information through carelessness
>Put American security at risk negligence
>Let 4 Americans get murdered through laziness

Hillary is a mess.

Hillary is a ((waste))

Watch this video OP.
It is bound to change your mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI