DEUTSCHLAND, NEIN!

DEUTSCHLAND, NEIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/child-bride-legally-married-sharia-law-german-judge-rules/#disqus_thread
youtube.com/watch?v=ai_bOYJLwYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 post by this ID

Call them Nazis, that'll win them over to Islamisation. It hasn't yet, but I'm sure it will any day now.

Oh shit
Kek wills it

if they think Germany is overpopulated they should see Canada, USA, or australia lol!

Mate we are full to the brim.

But really, the migrants (not refugees) should stop in the first peacetime country they come across, rather than seeking to leech off a welfare state 10 countries over.

>40 percent think muslims should not be allowed to immigrate to the country
so 60 percent think they should?
disgusting

soonely doodely

>Chilling footage shows Adolf Hitler taking power

what's so "chilling" about Hitler sitting in a chair

God i hope so

Are you contributing to the rising fire, Johannes?

>Child Bride Legally Married Under Sharia Law, German Judge Rules

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/child-bride-legally-married-sharia-law-german-judge-rules/#disqus_thread

GERMANY YES!

Dieses mal wird die Hochfinanz aber nicht davonkommen.

People like you on this board drive me nuts. Start creating the future you want instead of wishing like it's Santa Claus that the third Reich will rise again.

some percentage of that has to be no comment or
>too scared to comment

Godspeed Hans

sry to disappoint you, but the study was made by ultra marxists. these numbers are a huge exaggregation. proof: there are no leftists extremists in germany according to the study, which is pretty hilarious

And so the dream died.

>Gay marriage
Sorry, not recognised here. You're sick.

>Child marriage
Come on on, please allow me to apologise for being white, and please enjoy raping this child in your custody

Deutschland ist tot.

Does it really surprise you that people want a strong leader who is capable of steering the country through troubled times?

We haven't had a leader in decades. Every moron can "lead" a country through easy times, because all you have to do during those times is to sit back and interfere as little as possible.
It's during troubled times when you actually need a leader and all the ones we had during the last decades failed spectacularly when it came to that.

I redpill a lot of people. it's easy, you just have to get them mad.

this

Nah, in Germany they rig these kind of polls by not telling the people which answers you could pick from so they can misinterpret the data.

Most likely there was another answer that went
>Should only be allowed to immigrate under the following conditions: [...]

They do it all the time with popularity polls, too.
>"60% of the population want Merkel to win the next election!"
>actual poll just asked them if they'd prefer Merkel or Gabriel (who would be even worse), there was no actual possibility to say that you want Merkel to fuck off

>tfw

REMOVE MERKEL

R E M O V E

The average german wants to rebell, he just waits for someone who allows it.

Germany is this far in the hole, and only 30% of people think they have taken too many refugees. Do you know what that means? It means you will have to take 3x as many refugees of what you currently have before the majority of the population acknowledges there is an issue

stopped reading at FUHRER

That's the funny thing, you don't really have to.The leftists and other idiots are still holding the media and government hostage and quite vocal but people are removing them from their social circles and more and more openly hating them all on their own.

There were leftists and refugee helpers who cried because they were being ostracized at college, people would move away when they sat down, they were spat at and kicked when walking down corridors.

Not really. The Fuhrer thing is just their attempt at spinning a general rising sentiment nobody is allowed to express by threat of incarceration and worse. People are being pissed off and they desperately try to shut it all down with censorship, screaming Nazis and threatening everyone with violence.

THIS is the thing many people don't get. These polls from the get go are set up to get them the result they want. It's as if they ask people whether they want Hillary or Bernie, ask a very specific group in particular then pretend most people support the democrats and want Hillary as president solely because they didn't want Bernie.

It's switch and bait, a lot of interpretation, a lot of misinterpretation, deception and dishonesty. The German media is on par with the Chinese or North Korean ones in the way they act, deceive and lie.

dër Fuhrer

What do you want me to do, fly over to a country whose language I don't speak and shout Nazi propaganda? I do my best to convince those in America to what i think is best but i don't think i could do a damn thing for Germany

SEE THESE CHILLING PHOTOS OF HEAVEN ON EARTH.

The comments under that article are pretty shit.

We're going back, back to 1933!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ai_bOYJLwYs

Führer oder Fuehrer

Are there a great amount of Germans who are waking up? Or is the majority still brain dead?

Germany brings hope to us all

Die Kanzler behaupten, das deutsche Volk ist des Kampfes müde.
Ich frage euch: Seid ihr bereit, mit dem Führer als Phalanx der Heimat hinter der kämpfenden Wehrmacht stehend diesen Kampf mit wilder Entschlossenheit und unbeirrt durch alle Schicksalsfügungen fortzusetzen, bis der Sieg in unseren Händen ist?

>Germany brings rape to us all

FTFY

even after all that things are now changing for the better

Hitler would have came in his pretty little panties just thinking about the kind of total control the EU wields over it's citizens.

>Germans:
>10 years ago: evil Hitler even used children for propaganda
>5 years from now: Hitler's children are an example of German race

>P-please shitskins come and rape our women and leech off our welfare, I promise I'm not racist like those evil nazi's I swear!

Fucking brainswashed morons