pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
cbsnews.com/news/clinton-maintains-lead-after-claiming-nomination-cbs-news-poll/
hon-haka.org/archives/1134
youtube.com/watch?v=hODoAt3zMLo&list=LL3sEdmeiyAqP5A5-gEvvGAg&index=1We
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
ew.com/article/2016/06/15/donald-trump-seth-meyers-late-night-ban/
youtube.com/watch?v=m4eUQ_GPZkE&list=FLwBdp-sM_1gbhosQWk5Plnw&index=4
vox.com/2016/6/14/11854512/trump-election-models-political-science
youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

im here to beg for pizza

New polling:

Clinton 43, Trump 37 (Clinton +6)
Clinton 39, Trump 32, Johnson 11 (Clinton +7)

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

cbsnews.com/news/clinton-maintains-lead-after-claiming-nomination-cbs-news-poll/

First for chibi candidates.

>hon-haka.org/archives/1134

i voted for tony abbott ama

IGNORE THE SHILLS AND MAGA BROTHERS

WHERE THE AWOO AT?

She didn't even rise in that poll.

DEPORT
E
P
O
R
T

>Yes goy, the leaks are fake. Don't waste your time looking at them!

>borderline macro/microphilia
this is my fetish

glucose and shit

Remember lads
1) Do not panic
2) Ignore shills
3) Be confident in our God Emperor

Nationalism will prevail

>Here goy, look at some poll numbers. Drumpf is losing 12 points in this Bloomberg poll. No, no don't look at the methodology

>tfw all news on Trump in Finland are negative "this will be the end of Trump's campaign" shits

Please tell me he is going to win.

Some private donors to Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=hODoAt3zMLo&list=LL3sEdmeiyAqP5A5-gEvvGAg&index=1We didn't come this far to lose it all now. We've got them right where we want them.

The media here isn't much different, eventually you'd think they'd get it.

>polls not counting independents
don't worry friendo, this shit isn't even close to being over.

what's the bottom-right image?

are there bombs in the forest?

Time to get your running shoes on leafbro.

Shills get scrolled. I'm only here to reply to real patriots.

Polls are schizophrenic at the moment.

Weren't people projecting her getting a bump in the polls a week ago for basically having the nomination?

There is a shit ton of information on Hillary on here. I hope anons have filled their boots before it gets taken down...

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

>tfw all Trump news reported in Latvia are facts with a neutral bias and now "opinions" from journalists
>comment section is filled with pro-Trump comments, and how EU needs a Trump to stop the Muslim invasion in EU

Some boys played with matches and accidentally lit up a big wooden building owned by church.

Yes, everyone with a brain knew that as well as the fact that Trump admittedly had a pretty shit week with extremely hostile coverage, more so than usual.

Rasmussen gets released today, we will see what a post-Orlando poll looks like since they do a weekly poll.

The worse ones are ones like the Bloomberg poll, where they barely count Republicans. Somehow the idea that almost the entire Republican base could just stay home and let Hillary win is a reasonable premise for a poll to these people.

same here

also all his statements are allways riped out of context.
I have to actually pay for this propaganda tier shit.

boys will be boys

Regarding the yesterdays CBS poll. CBS has had only two GE polls this cycle and if they are compared it actually seems worse for Clinton. Take it with a grain of salt and positive thinking though.

>as well as the fact that Trump admittedly had a pretty shit week with extremely hostile coverage, more so than usual.

I haven't even really been following the news ever since Orlando. What's the MSM shilling now against him? They seemed to have dropped TrumpU stuff.

Based bros keeping it real. Our media is so left biased. Trump has all the world leaders scared that they will lose control over the plebs they see us as. This is our last stand, I hope. The next one will be rivers of blood.

Bloomberg is also pretty shit, look them up. They did one other poll and it was +18 for Clinton.

It's a complete joke.

You have to pay? What the hell? I get all my info for free.

ew.com/article/2016/06/15/donald-trump-seth-meyers-late-night-ban/

The shit week had to do with the media going overshill about the TrumpU judge, which was toxic to independent voters as shown in the Fox poll.

He dropped it and the media has really stopped talking about it. Now they are back to their usual "TRUMP IS A RACIST HITLER XENOPHOBE"

HAHHA THIS IS SO FUNNY THIS WILL CLEARLY MAKE THE NORMIES VOTE FOR OUR DOG EMPEROR HAHAHA

fucking idiots, good job advertising for Hillary

>Menacing looking guys holding a Trump flag painted with "MCGA"
>One of them painted "teh_donald"
>The actual Trump soldiers don't seem to like them
>Clinton personnel seem to be leading them

What did they mean by this?

>(((Michael Rubens Bloomberg)))

There is a mandatory tax that funds Finland's national public-broadcasting company in Finland as well.

This company is leftist piece of shit that is actively pro-rapefugee and anti-Trump shill.

you have to pay and they are essentially forcing you to, even if you don't watch or listen to the broadcasts.

When you own a radio or a tv that can recieve their signal you need to pay. That used to exclude PCs, but now you are nowhere save from this bullshit tax.

Daily reminder polls are schizo

Seth Meyers looks fucking creepy. Who thought it was a good idea to put him behind a desk?

>McCain +10
top kek

>Come to our show, PLEASE
>No
>Y-YOURE BANNED THEN
Fucking lmao

The purpose of those kind of polls are to force the trend they want to project and to demoralize Trump supporters.

It's the poll equivalent of forcing a meme.

Guys, I'm having trouble lately. Contrary to practically all known logic, the Orlando shooting seems to have only benefited Hillary. It feels like the whole world is moving against us now. I've been with you guys on this train since September, but this is all starting to grind me down. How can people be so goddamn blind.

I didn't notice "teh_donald" until you pointed it out.

That picture will make more sense after I go to sleep.

>THIS WILL CLEARLY MAKE THE NORMIES VOTE FOR OUR DOG EMPEROR HAHAHA
Said absolutely nobody here.

Seth was the starter faggot who you see in the Hall of the Trumpken King vid who said that Trump was running as a joke.

Who's laughing now faggot?

this

guess who's on morning jew this morning?

no, i'm not watching it an neither should you.

Bro, chill.

It's been like 2 days since the Orlando shooting and the only two polls have come out are from outlets that already had a strong anti-Trump bias.

(((Rasmussen)))

When the fuck is PPP coming out?

>MMMMMUUUUHHHHH WASHINGTON POST!

I love how they act SO fucking offended by this. Can the Daily Stormer cover the Hillary campaign and ask her questions? If they don't, they don't like the first amendment fuck them!

Not only did he say that, he's got this gem:
youtube.com/watch?v=m4eUQ_GPZkE&list=FLwBdp-sM_1gbhosQWk5Plnw&index=4
I'm surprised it wasn't included

Every poll is like that this election, even FOX is working off the assumption Hillary will get Obama 2008 levels of Democrat to Republican turnout. Bloomberg just went full retard and assumed she'd do way way better than Obama in 2008.

>tfw Swedish media tried to paint Trump and ISIS as allies because after the Orlando shooting "they both were cheering about it".

Used to have this papers news app but deleted it after this article. It's just fucking embarrassing.

>All these people said I couldn't do it! They said, "Mr. Yungoos will never get above 40%!" Well, first of all, I'm sharing this team with five other pokémon, right? But then, we win in Unova, we win in Orre, we win in Alola, we're winning in all of these Pokémon Leagues, and we're winning bigly. Let me tell you folks, what's happening here, all across the country, it's a movement.

Didn't they have a national poll showing Trump up? People said that but it wasn't on RCP.

None of the polls themselves were taken before orlando though, just released after i thought

Mandatory? That's fucked, man. We don't have that here. Our public broadcasts are donor supported and have some pretty quality shows. Nothing political even. Dont even know what to say. Hope you can change that someday. This kind of shit is why us Americans talk about freedom so much.

Sweden wants to import Trump now?

>mfw there's still people who can't see the media manipulation and just live through the moment of the flood of shilljng emanating from their TVs

The guy who made that video is an angry faggot who hates Trump.

He's against the second amendment now isn't he?

The entire media having a spastic fit of damage control does not mean the public is swayed.

Shit the LGBTfags are going to be feeling a sea change with this bullshit, Milo bringing the pain.

Does Trump still express a will to battle the Chinese menace, or was that just a phase? Because we really need to BTFO China if we are to be great again.

....hahahhaahahhaahah....what?

No Hillary, he's not against the second amendment

this. it's going to be a long fucking summer.

That's fucked. I hope Trump gets elected and it inspires your country. We all need to become great again.

I said that earlier, at the very worst, it does no harm.

Only for Muslims so it's OK...

kek. he could have one if he hadn't cucked himself by suspending his campaign when the market crashed.

prob not though. the market crash was such a cluster fuck for the incumbent party that we voted in a black man named barrack hussein.

market could have a severe crash this time around too...

I wonder if Clinton's retarded enough to say he's against 2A.

They were talking about that ISIS was cheering over dead fags and Trump was cheering because dead fags by muslim hand meant his polls would go up. They also parroted the quote about him being gratulated for being right on islamic terrorism, but only half of it (the half shillarycucks parrot)

who /comfy/ for morning joe?

Oh they must have taken it off, not surprising considering how dceptively RCP runs their graph. He was up nationally, then 3 polls came out the next morning all at the same time showing Hillary at like +8 and +6, just absurd leaps. I could see +3 Hillary like the fox News poll (bipartisan), but +8? Cmon. I can't believe it got taken off wtf, its no older than the some of the other ones.

THESE FUCKING PEOPLE WILL SAY ANYTHING

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING
TO STAY IN POWER

Milo?
Vor romney

God the yellow journalism is so fucking blatant at this point.

vox.com/2016/6/14/11854512/trump-election-models-political-science

This election model predicts Trump victory based on economic conditions and the rest.

McCain was a doomed candidate, he cucked himself first with the campaign suspension and then he cucked himself more when Palin fucked up an interview and cucked himself a final time when he refused to call out Obama's radical friends like Wright.

So you cunts do believe in some form of gun control.
What happened to "shall not be infringed"?

seth who?

I ready fro Joe to rip Donnie boy a new asshole

I'm gonna take an adderall

Who was Wright ? The KKK faggot ?

>black chick educates a grown nigger why he is so fucking stupid about Trump.
>The nigger didn't even know you can legally immigrate

>Its viral

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

>1 post by this id
fuck off romanian proxy

at least the milk looks good

>MJ talking about cake
>Kasich coming up next
pottery

Also managed to >> the wrong post.
This was the right one of course

Guys, it really looks like the Trump train is slowly pulling to a halt. I was hoping if he wasn't going to win that he'd at least spectacularly and bravely go down in flames. Instead his campaign is just slowly dissipating - like a balloon stuck up in ceiling, deflating a little more each day.