Bulgarian prime minister Boyko Borisov DENIES Turkish/NATO alliance for common NAVY in the Black Sea...

Bulgarian prime minister Boyko Borisov DENIES Turkish/NATO alliance for common NAVY in the Black Sea . Turkroach president Erdogan trying to manipulate by not taking back mudslime trash back in Turkey . Treating to release the hordes . Waiting for Putin's response.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/nato-strengthen-black-sea-despite-russia-warning-470717
vesti.bg/temi-v-razvitie/tema-bezhancite-ot-siriia/turciia-ni-nakaza-zaradi-otkaz-za-front-sreshtu-rusiia-6055101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on you assholes, this is direct big FUCK YOU to Turkey from the poorest country from EU. Show some respect

Good job bulgaria.

Nobody cares about your Gypsy kingdom.

Fuck off man, Bulgaria is pretty cool

You better care, yours will be worse in 10 years.

Thank you bulgaria, any fuck you to erdoğan's turkey is welcomed

OP is a Putin shill, ignore him.

Why is the EU so fond of turkey what the hell

I don't get it either. EU supposedly loves democracy. Why would they associate themselves with Erdogan?

woah man erdogans roach squad is going to bust down your door for posting that
get the raid ready

Because eu sees turkey as bridge between europe and the shithole middle east

>bridge
not anymore, erdoğan turned to bridge into the shithole of middle east.

I remember the eurofags who labeled him a "moderate-conservative with liberal economic policies" a decade ago, I warned them that if he continues to get support from usa-eu he will turn this nation into a shithole, which you will have to share a border with. well eu-usa realized that a bit late, a coup attempt for erdoğan was stopped by usa, and european news papers applouded him when he was imprisoning millitary officials for "being too authrotarian" while I'm not saying average turkish voter is blameless but it is important to realize erdoğan was groomed for prime ministership and was protected in his reign by them.

Reaping what we are sowing. If anyone here doubts me please comprae and contrast erdoğan op eds in NYT-Economist pre and post 2012

>EU supposedly loves democracy.
We Angie's 4th Reich now.

I mean we could already have the united states of europe if that didn't imply gipsies and muslims.
I think this whole EU is just a USA plot to weaken us forever.

fyi, most erdoğan supporters here are underage trolls who create threads in turkish chan about "how they baited Sup Forumstards"

don't shit talk bulgarians, turkroach. open season on romanians though, those gypsy fucks deserve it

>Bulgarian prime minister Boyko Borisov DENIES Turkish/NATO alliance for common NAVY in the Black Sea
What exactly does that mean? Did he (as a Black Sea country) deny entrance to NATO ships into the Black Sea or something? If so, mad respect.

An alliance is formed with Romania leading and Turkey following to deny Black sea to Russia

newsweek.com/nato-strengthen-black-sea-despite-russia-warning-470717

Boyko said we would not be in such alliance against Russia . The whole point is to form it to answer and keep at bay russian navy,

vesti.bg/temi-v-razvitie/tema-bezhancite-ot-siriia/turciia-ni-nakaza-zaradi-otkaz-za-front-sreshtu-rusiia-6055101

Headline says: Turkey is punishing us for denying a force against Russia.

BAZIRAN!!!Boyko e baziran i ne e glupav.NATO iska da ni izpolzva za pushechno meso ama shte ima da ni go duhat.

It's not like eu cares about the southern balkans or turkey, the only thing they care is that we arent in russia's sphere of influence

for example take your country in recent years.. you keep playing the ball with russia and usa/eu.. edrogan probably knows that at the end of this dispute it wont finish good for you no matter what side you choose

Гpaдът нa 100-тe вoйвoди пoмни! Cкopo щe миpишe нa пeчeнa хлeбapкa!

>Boyko
Бaй Toшo 2.0

this needs to be explained more seriously

Get your rocks out.

B A Z I R A N
A
Z
I
R
A
N

The fez makes that pretty hilarious.

Please elaborate with links please. We can meme in their demise.

What does putin have to do with this?
The more nato squabbles between eachother the better for us

Please Bulgaria save us. Our government is a bunch of cucks wanting to suck EU and NATO cock and will bow down to everything.

pic related is the monument observation tower/museum they've built on top of the mountain pass where the battle took place

Hohenzollerns were Kings of Bulgaria too.

>TFW after WW1 Ferdinand was also the king of Bulgaria and Hungary but faggoty France didn't want to fix the revisionist problem.

reading stuff about Erdogan is insane

He's like a parody of mehmet my son. How the hell was he elected into power in the first place?

Wow, what a dick move by NATO. Glad someone stood up to them, keep strong!

Well done bulgaria, you're on my god boy list from all the countries in Europe.

How's daily life there?

Bleib gecucked, Piefke.

Anyone have an English link?

>king of Hungary
what.
After Karl died it was an interregnum

its shit but if you live in the capital like a good goy its tolerable