youtu.be/ot1j5M5PTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=7I9uietTqkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i love this fucking song

best industry plant band of 2017

more like peak anaesthetic
*yawns* haha :D

She plays a Vox guitar which made me fall in love immediately

So glad my tulpa actually likes this look, makes it easy on the mind's eye.

Yeah it’s catchy.

Forgot pic

Literally who?

>be me
>goth
>love the 80s UK stuff
>go to goth clubs in my city
>have friends in the scene
>hear this shit
>it sounds like The 1975 with female vocals
>they're playing my city soon
>a lot of my goth friends are going to see them
How did they trick so many people with good taste into liking them? Is it really just the image? I refuse to believe that my friends are that shallow.

it is image dipshit

Seriously somebody tell me who this is or post a youtube song please

What song is this?

Pale Waves

youtube.com/watch?v=ot1j5M5PTC4

youtu.be/ot1j5M5PTC4

jesus fuck this is awful

I thought this was a joke from a Tim Burton movie

DUDE LEMME SPREAD MAKEUP OVER MY ENTIRE FUCKING FACE SO I LOOK LIKE JACK SKELLINGTON LMAO

you all know she looks awful without it

sounds like pop rock. Where are they from?

UK

but with it on she looks like a qt goth pop singer so

She’s QT with it on so who cares

Goth dude here. This was my reaction. I didn't need to hear this shit. I was tricked. I thought it was going to be some cool modern post-punk band, but I got radio rock with makeup.

yep people liek the band cause of the singers image im pretty sure

yeah the bands music is meh tier pop but the singers so qt tho

Pretty groovy little jam in there. I liked it.

New Year's Eve is more aesthetic

youtube.com/watch?v=7I9uietTqkU

lol, you pathetic little retards

This comment tho
Inb4: charge your phone

Who does she know in the industry? Either that or she has very wealthy parents. Both those videos you guys posted she's holding vintage guitars that cost about $3,000 a piece.

lol?
pop musicz

giv goth qt gf

Based

Catchy!

This is one of the worst comments i've ever seen

they know the 1975 band?

pure creeper shite, guy should grow some self awareness.

She's trying too hard. At the end of the video she tries to pull some spazzy distinterested pose but just looks like a mong waving her hands and pulling a derp face.

It's kind of cute, but aesthetically the band is a mess. It's great for a one hit wonder novelty pop video I guess.

>qt goth pop singer so

>pop musicz

>sounds like pop rock

Yup. She put on contrasty makeup, then sings about a dude with an upbeat, happy tune.

Band members acting like they're playing something heavy while strumming a simple 4/4 song.

QT goth girl as an image to put on a pop group.

>Know in the industry

They're a literal industry creation. They are a girl led clone of 1975 and tour with them etc.

She can be muh waifu to replace Lavren and Ms. Glass, until she becomes tainted too.

>They're a literal industry creation.
Right and to be a creation they knew someone beforehand

Pale Waves formed in 2014 as Creek when Drummer Ciara Doran met Heather Baron-Gracie whilst attending BIMM Manchester before changing the band name.[5] Shortly after they enlisted second guitarist Ben Bateman and bassist Ryan Marsden to complete the line up, soon after both Ben and Ryan departed from the band with current bassist Charlie Wood and second guitarist Hugo Silvani replacing them.[6] The Band recorded early demos that were released in 2015, catching the attention of Dirty Hit Records and were signed shortly after.[6]

The band released their first single under Dirty Hit called "There's a Honey" on 21 April 2017 and was met with widespread acclaim.[7] On 1 June 2017 the band played a sold out show at Madison Square Garden supporting "The 1975" on their North American tour.[8] The second single "Television Romance" was released on 16 August 2017[9] with its music video directed by The 1975 lead singer Matty Healy.[2] Healy later appeared on the cover of NME with Heather Baron-Gracie for the 20 October 2017 edition of the magazine.[10] Pale Waves toured North America in November 2017 for their first ever US Headline tour playing 21 shows over four weeks. [11]

aesthetic af but the music isn't very good

Not necessarily. A&R dude might have seen them and decided to set them up.

Apparently they recorded some Demo's, the 1975's label liked them, signed them, and the singer from the 1975 took a special interest in them, did one of their videos and took them on a tour of the U.S.

remember when paramore tried to claim they were a band? why cant they just be upfront they were plants, i can enjoy the music more

It's always telling when they replace a bunch of the band with more aesthetic people.

I mean, Paramore, Chvrches, this group...literally no one pretends they're real bands except the bands themselves.

I miss when you could say;

>Lauren Mayberry and The Chvrches
Or
>Haley Williams & Paramore

Like they did in the olden days.

Then they wold have gotten rid of that fat ugly drummer.

She needs my seed injected inside of her pale uterus. I need to breed her like an animal.

No way. You can't put another hot chick in the band. That would ruin the waifuism.

Either way, looking at their label, I think the likelier truth is honestly as stated. Signed early, 1975 took a liking to them and helped shape me up over the last few years.

Industry plant just comes off as unnecessarily sinister.

>QT goth girl as an image to put on a pop group.

yep pretty much, i have a weakness for hot goth women waht can i say lol

damn. I expected to like this

the guy from the 1975 probs asked her to act like that since he helped with that music video and likes the band/singer

Lmfao

Oh, I'm not disparaging anyone's attractions or musical tastes.

It's just that someone may see an image and hope for a different genre of music, is all.

I agree: She's cute as fuck.

The Birthday Massacre is the better pop band disguised as 'goth'

How fucking arrogant does that Matt Healy guy have to be to produce this bands shit and make them sound like the babby version of his band? Like it's a pretty good bit.

What does this even mean? I don't understand nu-male lingo anymore

whats aesthetic about it? the video wasnt bad, i saw some wes anderson style shots and stuff but i dont get whats to like about it especially because the music is fucking horrible. like, not just bad, absolutely fucking trash on every level. obsivously an industry plant, super generic shit music but on top of that they act like its actually real music and try to appear like they are not part of the aforementioned group of generic popmusic industry plants. the more i think about it the more repulsive it actually becomes. fuck.

She has terrible teeth. Just look at her lower jaw, shit looks like a tumbling stack of dominos. She needs braces badly and no caked on makeup is gonna distract me from that.

oh and the music sux

Hater

It sounds like a Taylor Swift 80s new wave revival song. The only thing I think I can say positive about it is that I'd fuck the lead singer.

at least theres still chelsea wolfe bruh

The girl is a cutie.Too bad the music is on the bad sind of meh.

wait, are you serious? One would think a band called the 1975 would despise anything gothic related right? I mean the 80's waas supposed to be the anti seventies

This sounds exactly like I'd image an indie pop song made by corporate suits to sound like.

the 1975 is a popband its just a name

Say something nice about them

I kinda like this garbage to be honest

literalmente quién

She's not as hot as the chick from The 1975

WRONG

actual peak aesthetic coming through

Love her music but its you cancerous fanboys that are ruining her for me

as much as i hate grimes, shit this is actually a lo worse

I like this 1975 cover band

Pretty sure this is the shit that gets piped into clothes shops.

I have to agree user, vanessa era claire was top tier, now when my gf plays any of her post 2012 shit I just scream asking her to mute the fucking spergy wood elf

>goth clubs in my city
explain

The only interesting thing about this band is the singer's makeup.

the female 1975

both are terrible kill yourself

It's actually garbage, but I kinda like it.

somehow the uk has really been beating america recently in terms of being the most shallow image based tripe

If by peak aesthetic you mean she looks like she fucked all her bandmates including the girl (but just to make a statement), then yeah

bad youtube-core

I'm surprised I've never seen any Heather Baron Gracie waifufagging before

is she too spooky for Sup Forums's tastes or did they just never know of her?

this

the music is too boring to trigger waifu meming

oh yeah, I forgot waifus have to be somewhat experimental so they can delude themselves that they are making works of art

So it's just another 2010's 80's nostalgia act but because they're using the goth image instead of the usual cutesy prancing around a la Lavren/Grimes, Sup Forums hates it?

Hell even the meth addict image was okay for you fags, look at Sky. Actually this could literally be a Sky song.

wait for the EP

>big tit goth gf

Why do people still sing about TV as a corrupting/mind-numbing influence like it's 1977, pretty sure the internet has replaced it in that capacity.

Girl is cute
Music is forgettable

Is goth music making a comeback?