(via TNS, online)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (+3)
Leave: 50% (+5)
(ICM, phone / 10 - 13 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html
>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>BETSFAIR ODDS PAGE
betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.118739911
>THREAD THEMES
[YouTube] The European Union Trap - Satirical Brexit Mashup (embed)
[YouTube] The Referendum Game (embed)
[YouTube] Kujo san, your stomach is showing! 10 Hours (embed)
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
[YouTube] BREXIT THE MOVIE FULL FILM (embed)

>PAXMAN IN BRUSSELS: WHO REALLY RUNS US?
[YouTube] Paxman in Brussels: Who Really Rules Us? Documentary 2016 (embed)

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
[YouTube] Independence (embed)
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
[YouTube] Brexit: Facts Not Fear (embed)

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

VOTE OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Survation/status/743384779417059328
youtube.com/watch?v=5oto7u0Mj6I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkc1hOcMAi4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mrfs2LvBuK8
twitter.com/BBCNews/status/743388295896281089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Newest poll from Ipsos Mori:

Leave 53% (+10) Remain 47% (-10)

Another due today from survation

ahahah what the fuck joey is pro-brexit?

>20 point swing
W E W L A D

fucked up the youtube links sorry lads

what time mate?

i think he's been doing a 'yoof finding out about da referendum' kinda thing and ended up talking to loads of fishermen

DONT
TRUST
THE
POLLS

12 noon mate

twitter.com/Survation/status/743384779417059328

You know we're going to remain right? The undecideds will ultimately decide and they will choose the safer option. The fact is that we will be unable to control our borders if we leave the EU. In fact, my mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from the polling. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Brexit STILL in the lead? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the UK is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want the EU to step in and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we liked free travel and learning???? This is so fucked.

a fucking what thing

see you guys don't even have to go and vote. leave will surely win even without you

jolly good thanks mate

HA Nigel Farage getting drowned out by the great escape theme on BBC news

>tfw just voted to leave twice in proxy postal votes
>tfw voting leave again next week

Just in time for the Daily Politics.

He's been doing some kind of 'get young people engaged in politics' thing, shows up on TV from time to time talking to politicians and journalists about it

He seems like a sound lad desu. Thick as a stack of bricks but not a cunt like you'd expect

>>>/towerhamlets/

CHUGGER ON BRAVE TUGGER

How?

By the way, if you got found out, you can literally serve jail time m8

....it's Nige playing the great escape theme lad, it's his calling card now. Been driving around the country on a purple open-top bus playing it on loudspeakers

>driving around the country on a purple open-top bus playing it on loudspeakers

this man is literally a living legend

How many Muslims are goign to do that?

Yeah his blokes were trolling him while he was being interviewed

It's weird that people will easily fall for promises of their lives improving when there really is no logical basis for it

Why not? I like what they are saying.

I'm looking forward to daily politics, Andrew Neil was great yesterday, he seems to be losing patience with remainers

Chugger on Brave Tugger

i would happily lose my business and my home if it meant trolling junker and leaving the eussr

Because Leave voters will think they don't have to go out and vote whilst Remain voters will know it is VITAL for them to vote since they are so behind in the polls.

>PROXY votes
I'm voting on behalf of my in-laws as they are unable to vote
I then get my own vote
Its not that hard

Not the same user, but we shouldn't start planning to celebrate until we at least get the exit polls.

I haven't met or heard of someone that thinks this.

Postal votes shouldn't be a thing.

Labour is going all out to convince their voters to remain at the moment. This is all I'm worried about. They've even wheeled Brown out. Did Labour voters even like him?

>friends are voting remain because of University costs
Fucking cuckolds

>I would happily lose my business and my home if it meant trolling junker and leaving the eussr

Yeh, no.

The vast majority of people supporting remain are those who are afraid for their business/home. Those are the ones you're missing and why the leave vote isn't getting bigger so fast.

Actually it's quite the other way around. Leave is an initiative, a drive. It's something you do. Remain is just sorta standing still. It's less likely to motivate you to do the physical act of going to vote, since it doesn't mean anything.

Labour are having a big problem with that.

I'm not celebrating. I just like reading them. It's like a very short story with an amazing ending.

>why the leave vote isn't getting bigger so fast.
Where have you been?

>Labour is going all out to convince their voters to remain at the moment. This is all I'm worried about.

Its too late mate .They are a dacade too late i think .No one gives a shit what the Two main parties say

youtube.com/watch?v=5oto7u0Mj6I

Listen to 老李 tell you what has changed.

Fucking hating this lads.

Had resigned myself to leave having no chance a few weeks ago. Now it doesn't look impossible any more.

Going to crush me when people bottle it and vote remain on the day.

There's plenty of logical basis behind it, more freedom and more democracy is always better. The benefits we stand to gain have been thoroughly well documented by now.

The EU's future doesn't look bright. Just look at it. It'll be collapsing with or without our help in due course. I don't want to be chained to it when it does.

Sorry I want civilization instead of national isolation at all costs

You guys are sounding like fucking North Koreans lately

You're doing it you magnificent bastards!

Lad, labour is fucking up on all counts, leave has massive initiative and the EU is fucking up even more.

Leave should be 20 points ahead by now.

Scared business owners and people who have homes and businesses are keeping remaina float.

>the leave vote isn't getting bigger so fast

HAHAHAHAAHAHA GOOD ONE DAMP RAG

Sure they should. You should just have to go to your local council in person with proof of ID and address to apply for one.
Postal votes themselves aren't the problem, the fact that they're so easy to get is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkc1hOcMAi4

THREAD THEME

>itv: leave or remain in the eu

remain is the last thing people hear, so they will do that.

fuck itv. they and channel 4 need to fold. and the bbc needs to scrap muh license fee too.

Coming from Japan, thats sickeningly ironic.

Refer to:

Should Japan be merging with China and Korea? Hows the sentiment for such a union there?

Well in 50 years when you've been annexed by China don't come begging to us for sympathy over your sovereignty and autonomy.

Fucking nips I swear

This is what amazes me.

I have British friends who have hardworking parents, and their bursary from the state for attending university is tiny. Less so than families who pay next to no tax.

>Meanwhile in Qatar you go to university anywhere in the world, completely free of charge and you get sponsored by a local organisation who pays you around $100,000 USD/year while you study if you agree to work for them for 3-5 years after you graduate.

Go and leave for all I care. The UK is NOTHING without the EU and you know it. I hope the EU puts some sanctions on you.

Not really, considering the importance and understanding of this referendum.

Got a phone call from people polling and as soon as I said I would be voting leave the phone was put down.

Do phone polls favour one side over the other?

Fuck off cunt. Your country takes basically no refugees and you think you can play progressive here.

GTFO and mind your own fucking business. You literally know shit about European politics and the EU.

Leave voters will be more likely to vote out than you think, due to the gravity of the situation: they care more about this referendum and its result.

That must be why you're such a dominant global power

Haha, no. That's not happening. Wartime memories still run way too strong.

Imagine post-WW1 Europe levels of distrust remaining, only Germany had always been in control of the vast majority of the continent (i.e. China). Meanwhile, France remaining independent, but being split inn two between a German and British administration, and consequently also having issues with both major powers (i.e. Korea, North + South). Not a great analogy, but it works.

Unfortunately we're not sitting on an ocean of oil. When that eventually runs out Qatar will look like Somalia because the Royalty has been pillaging the nation's only natural wealth in stead of doing what Norway is doing with theirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mrfs2LvBuK8
Battle of the Thames Official

Believe in Britain.

I feel that too man

I may not know about village pub politics but I know about economics.

Flag checks out

Chugger on brave tugger

>It's weird that people will easily fall for promises of their lives improving when there really is no logical basis for it

Chugger on brave tugger

kek'd m8

I was obviously being disingenuous. Japan merging with China and Korea is about as ridiculous as Britain merging with Germany and France. Wait...

North sea / Falklands are both massive oil reserves, but sure. We're not entirely relying on it.

which bit are you replying to lad?

Landlines only. No students. No one who works for a living either, because its all done 9-3, so it balances out.

I have a British passport and have lived in the UK most my life.

That's not really true, most of the wealth in Qatar is put back into the country or invested by the sovereign wealth fund, Qatari Diar, which pays the populous for simply existing.

The real reason this country functions is because there are so few actual Qataris.

anyone got a link to Farage on the bus playing the great escape theme?

This referendum is not about economics. It's about who rules the UK. It's about undermining the EU which is killing Europe with it's Marxist, mass immigration policies.

Shove all the money up your ass. We are fighting for survival.

ONE WEEK TODAY LADS

Might not be an official company, maybe remain camp doing a tally. They're in full panic mode.

>I know about economics
>yet I am advocating for a country to remain in a customs union that charges a 10-40% premium on all imports from and exports to countries outside of said union

The coin box on the table kills me. It's agony to think about now.

tl;dr he thinks we became pussies and complacent. We lost our spirt and charge, our wish for control and domination, and innovation too; our curiosity too was crushed like our navy and power. We lost our love of the little things and 'eloquence', as well as our hatred for statism, injustice and oppression.

Little does he know that spirit was as repressed as our emotions, silently waiting for the perfect moment to pounce at our enemies and restore the greatness in Britain. And now, we see the return of that spirit that shook the world from its core to bring about this modern world.

ARE NIGE on the news

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/743388295896281089

Holy shit, source?

This guy gets it. White people can always create wealth. But the Jewish run institutions that have grown to big and seek to enslave us need to be destroyed

>remain is scaremongering
>ITS ABOUT SURVIVAL

Gotta adjust your tactics there Nigel, you're not getting the remain vote with the same thing you're accusing them of being dirty for using.

Source on what user

DIRTY EURO GYPSY SHILL. BE LUCKY WE'RE NOT INVADING, YOU PIECE OF TRASH.

user, your country is on the cusp of defaulting entirely.

I wouldn't talk to us about economics.

fuck off you insignificant weasel

Those percentage tariffs. I didn't know we had tariffs of 10% on stuff from outside the EU.

Will you guys really do it or will goverment cuck you like Austria
>LMAO LOOK AT ALL THOSE MAIL VOTES HEHE

If you go to Scottish university and you are Scottish or any other eu country it's free.

Just not for English students.
We have to pay

>twitter.com/BBCNews/status/743388295896281089

>much less

not a trace
of doubt in my mind
i'm in love OOOOOOH
i'm a brexiter
life will be shitter if we stay

You mean you've been indoctrinated in the current flavor of the decade?

We were communist not too long ago, and at that time the vast majority of the experts, and professors and PhDs were in line with the official ruling ideology.

As soon as communism fell, or just before when it became obvious that the gravy train was switching tracks, almost all of these experts suddenly became very partial to capitalism, free market economics etc.

Very few people are actual experts, most people bullshit and go along with the prevailing ideology.

I doubt you are one of them. So fuck off.