I met this cute girl but her powerlevel is a bit beyond mind...

I met this cute girl but her powerlevel is a bit beyond mind. She believes the Orlando shooting was a false flag attack by the government to take away our second amendment rights.

Is their any truth to this or is it pure tin foil?

Also is she worth dating a girl who swallowed a bigger red pill then you have? She is cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was justkebabthings
Still, a tinhatter is as usually as close to redpilled as women can get on their own

I'd definitely prefer that over far left.

There has been some shady shit at the shooting, like this guy repeatedly admitting he held the doors shut so people who were trying to escape couldn't and likely died.

youtu.be/1Agt0A1Fcrg at 4:48

This. Women lack rational faculties so tinfoil is their version of the redpill.

Fertile ground m8, go and tend to it.

She sounds like a dumb bitch who doesnt know a thing about Islam.. Its tinfoil but it could be worse my ex gf thinks all races are equal and has a gay brother.

>pure tin foil?
This.
>dating a girl who swallowed a bigger red pill then you have?
What you mean is 'a girl who is insane'.. And no. Dating girls that are insane is never a good idea..

I mean.... Would you really date a guy that thinks like a Sup Forumstard?

Well the alternative was that he let tons of people into a cramped alleyway which could have led the shooter into another area where he could have gunned down even more people.

IMO he saved people by making a split-second decision in a shitstorm of a situation.

Her Facebook says she is a Libertarian and a Christian.

She Christ fag shit kind of ruins it for me a little.

Just ignore it. Maybe you'll learn some acceptance in your life by accepting jesus into your life.

I thought he held it because their was no way out of the ally because someone locked the gate.

I would date a Sup Forumsfag if she did not take herself too seriously.

wanted to dox but her account is hidden from google search.

Nope. Fuck that bitch. You have to find a girl who is middle tier, maybe a bit right leaning and THEN YOU redpill her. It is the comfiest feeling to redpill a qt.

I have already had too much Jesus in my life.

She quotes scripture and shit in her photo captions

No. Dude was a piece of shit only looking out for himself and his friends.

OP quit being a faggot and just get with her.

Lol the picture is not her account, its from some thread on here a while back

STPeach in the pic?

Hey there Ukrainian pedo. Still fighting the good fight against the ruskies?

I am not very good at redpilling people.

Like all good tinfoil its half true. Its not that the government did the attack but the government did and does try to take our guns away.

nothing wrong with a wholesome non-degenerate qt

If it was a false flag they wouldn't have used a Muslim because
>victim hood status

>women
>ever
ISHYGDDT

don't bother OP is a fedora tier militant athiest bernout

Yeah but I might have to go to church and shit

I kind of thought it was just the left trying to take the guns because they don't understand the second amendment and why it is important.

>Implying I am not voting Trump

Its not that I hate Christfags, its just dating one seems like so much extra work.

Why? Why do you keep posting "Christfags" as if they are some negative influence on your life

I don't believe in god, but I don't think it's appropriate to disregard others based on what they believe (unless they're muslim)

:^)

Its just bantz man. Calm down

>Burzum
triggered

>average Sup Forums poster

Nah. woulda been a white guy if that was the case

This is why I don't like alt-right girls. They tend to take themselves too seriously.

Also I want a girl who has more hope for the world then I do. I need someone to balance out my depressing ideology.

People in general take their political ideals too seriously.

True. Somehow liberal-leaning girls are more tolerable though, as long as they don't hate white men.

I've never met an alt-right girl in real life so I'm using girls like Lana off of Red Ice to make my judgement. I can't put my finger on it exactly but there's something off about her.

Mainstream conservative girls are great, but I'm too degenerate for them. I don't practice Christianity and I am into a bunch of geeky shit, plus socially awkward, which tends to be a turn-off. Liberal girls are more open-minded to weird guys it seems. I could be completely wrong though.