How did you act/think before redpill?

>Highschool
>16 year old me walks into my first class
>majority blacks
>smile
>i'm so happy we come so far
>I hope they don't think i'm racist, I love black people, Hendrix, the temptations, they're great
>black guy gives me weird look like i'm looking at him funny
>look to the ground
>it's not his fault, we weren't very good people to his kind
>I hope he noticed the blacks are the majority here, to prove how far we've come

Not even bullshitting. I remember it like yesterday. When I graduated, got a job and actually had to work with them I learned they were the worst fucking people on this earth.

How about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be 16
>Know that the Federal Reserve is bad
>Hate faggots, but don't admit it in front of friends
>Genuinely think dindus are in the right
>Am in favor of some level of gun control
>Wandering around my school
>Walk into room
>Turns out I stumbled onto the enviornmental club
>Club has tons of hot chicks
>Decide to join
>Enviornmental girls tell me they're doing a fundraiser
>They plan to go door-to-door
>I am now mormon-tier, but I accept it.
>We go out into the neighborhoods
>Knock on three doorss
>Get rejected each time
>Girls want to give up
>I protest and say we have to be more determined
>"I guess I just believed in humanity more.." one of them chirps
>They all go to Starbucks

That's when I realized that liberals, even if they were sometimes right, are almost always lazy stupid fucks

>17 years old with Filipino girlfriend
>walking through school library with gf
>nigs start hollering and grabbing at her
>ignore them but they keep doing it
>finally make our way through the hoard
>a couple months later my gf gets into a small fight with fat black chick at a concert over purse
>filipino gf makes based comment about how niggerish black girl acted
>unfortunately break up with her months later

fuck

>That guy is black and he's very obviously from abroad. Should I speak to him in English?
>Wait, would it be racist to assume that he can't speak Finnish just because he's black? Maybe I should address him in Finnish?
>No wait, maybe I'm placing unreasonably high expectations on him if I expect him to be able to talk such a difficult language. Maybe speaking in Finnish would be the racist thing to do.
>How on earth should I speak to him in order to avoid looking like a racist?

Nowadays I just talk to them in Finnish. If they don't get it, I'll switch to English.

I've been thinking that the mindset I used to have is probably the mentality of people who are the most vocal about being against racism. They realize just as well as we do that islam's got a terrorism problem or that black people tend to live troubled lives, but they feel guilty about these subconscious thoughts. So they keep doing virtue-signaling in an attempt to soothe their conscience and hide their prejudices.

>be 14
>have black gf

i'm so sorry Sup Forums, i got blacked willingly

When you're 14 all you care about is pussy. Easily forgiven

I too got blacked

>be 11
>have black bf, aged "15", although now I think he was really 18

oh well we're all young and dumb.

Did you breed with her? While not at all ideal, there is nothing wrong with being the one that dilutes their race.

Saved yourself desu senpai. Flips get pregnant if you look at them too long and they look like awful squinty Mexicans when they get older

>used to tell people not to say "gay/fag/homo" etc
>used to post about not all muslims etc etc
>b-benefit frauds d-don't exist...
>i-immigrants are h-hard working...
>used to argue with anyone who posted anything vaguely anti islam on facebook
>voted green party because i didn't want my feminazi gf to think i was a dirty bigot
>still used to make fun of jews though

im now a proud UKIP voter and incredibly vocal about how much i hate muslims.

>used to tell people not to say "gay/fag/homo"

At least I never did this

I wore a rubber.
Just remembering the smell is kinda my punishment tho
only had white gf's eversince

>used to believe all people have the same capabilities and should thus be judged equally, used to fairly assess and treat all to the same standards
>realized there are stark differences between races and genders and judging them equally would spell the end of society or the races in question

used to be an artist and ended up falling in with a bunch of lefty american girls from deviantart which led to tumblr.

ended up coming to Sup Forums because there were lots of leaks for the new pokemon game or whatever at the time and I just never left - thank fuck I did

only reason I ever did most of that stuff was because I thought it would get me pussy; it didn't.

>Just remembering the smell is kinda my punishment tho

kek

I unironically sat at my desk like Sasuke

I remember very nice clearly back when I was a teen, that I had this exact thought:

>even if I play devil's advocate i don't see one single reason why conservatives excited, I don't get it, why do they want to stop progress.

Funny how times change

This board is full of cucks for god's sake

>Raised in an white upper middle class family
>Went to a pratically all white elementary and middle school
>Taught dindos act the way they do because they be victims n Shiiiet
>Taught by old burnout hippies (many of them curly haired kikes) that we are all equal and the same no different
>Grow older
>Leave middle school
>Go to a shitty highschool in a bad part of town
>Get exposed to what niggers and spics are like first hand
>Realize that stereotypes exist for a reason
>Become redbilled

Oh cmon, a white man with a black gf is not racemixing, just conquering.

Why is that gif so satisfying?

pretty much exactly the same although i never thought about it much. growing up being poor and white in the usa was an enlightening experience

>it didn't

and therein lies the tragedy

Because someone fucked that cat

>be me
>14
>get mugged by black guy.

Cause you are a pedo.

when I see nu-male cucks trying to defend libtard views I just see my wasted teenage years and it redpills me even harder
i also used to try and decry the concept of the friendzone and mock people who complained about it, while incredibly ironically being in it with every girl i knew

>stopped being an enormous cuck when i went to university
>suddenly able to attract girls

i thought niggers were just like us but they just had different color skin. lol

i became redpilled when i was 10 or something

>Be 14-15
>Hang out with ANTIFA and other Leftist trash
>Think we can genuinely make world better
>Think we can all get along
>Wait there's no Nazis here
>City run by leftist/green for decades getting ruined
>Criminals almost exclusively shitskins
>Racism to no end, mostly from shitskins
>Get threatened with knife for banging Turkish chick by angry brother, telling me that if his family knew they'd kill her
>ANTIFA are completely insane, nothing of this makes sense
I went "fuck this all", "I just want all leftists to die and shitskins to be deported 1-2 years later increasingly radicalizing. Most of the people I know aren't leftists anymore, those who still are are completely insane and delusional aswell as failed at life. Drug addicts, unemployed, politicians, general gutter trash.

>Red-pilled
>To be racist
It's common sense, asswipe.

>be finnish
>live in finland
>have to speak a foreign language in your daily life because nignogs are too lazy/stupid to learn you language

Уey лaд

I live in a city filled with muslims, so a grew up with the red pill.
But what I did believe prior to Sup Forums was

>women and men are totally equal
>women can be free
>what the fuck are the Federal Reserve, the ECB and the IMF

I was a cuck and a beta orbiter. I was "the nice guy".

I've become incredibly cynical and pessimistic since learning what I have. I also haven't had a girlfriend since college. And now I have no friends.

Oh yeah and I used to fully support Israel because they kill muslims, when I took the red pill about the jews I stood on the muslim side but I overdosed on this red pill I gues.

I'm now more or less neutral. I don't fucking care if the IDF bombs Gaza or kills another mudshit, I wouldn't care if they'd occupy the Sinai desert gain. BUT they have to stick to that and stop with their plans for a greater Israel because that literally triggered the Syrian civil war and the refugee crisis

To be fair, it's way worse for a woman to do. Female reproduction is limited where male's isn't and he wasn't a 11 year old letting herself get banged by a black guy. Seriously, what is wrong with your family?

to tell the truth, was always a bit of a nazi edgelord

just learned to hide it better from people or make it sound ironic

Oh goddamnit, they smell so fucking gross I can't understand how anyone can stand it. Even if you're drunk as hell in a club, if some black chick comes onto you and you'd be at the point where you don't care anymore, the smell is so gross it helps you stay away from them if you would even harpoon a whale at that point.

>11 years old
>Start secondary school
>Full of pakis and niggers
>10 whites in my year out of 120
>After a few weeks see how violent and disgusting these people were
>Make friends with Chinese guy
>He's just as racist as I am
>To this day we still talking about how we hate niggers and Muslims

Feels good

>parents raised me pretty rational
>didn't notice that until recently
>had a nigger friend when around 8 years old
>parents told me to stay away from
>nigger starts talking shit
>I own a gun that I brought from Africa that shoots lion teeth
>never spoke to him again

another one
>be around 12 years old
>having really much fun with swearing
>start to call everyone nigger, friends, classmates, relatives
>one day philipino classroom bully appears
>hey nigger
>gets batshit insane and rushes me
>at this point I don't even know why, was like the most normal thing ever
>kick him in the balls
>end of story he never rushed me again, kept saying nigger to everyone for another few months

Whoa I never banged him, we only did anal and I sucked his dick like 4 times.

>Talking
Talk****

Do Americans really do this shit?

I'm white, we obviously had Maoris at our school and no one ever thought twice about political shit.

Some kid being Maori was no real different that another kid being from a British or German or whatever family. We all would make the old racial joke when we were all older but banter is our culture.

No one thought like OP did.

>be me
>be 6
>walking along bike track behind my house with 6 year old friend
>2 abo teens come riding up towards us
>one is pulling along another bike with him
>probs stolen
>just walking with friend minding our own business doing 6 year old shit, playing and pretending and whatever
>abo jumps off bike and throws it at the ground roughly
>whips out giant fuck off knife and holds it near my face
>AY U WUN ME TO FARKIN CUT YOUR THROAT WHITE CUNT
>run home crying

Where do people even find ANTIFA?
Surely there must be a way to curb these traitors?

>talking to blacks

>call relatives nigger
>your grandma enters the room
>"hi, nigger!"
>what is autism

Utter degeneracy
>kissed a guy once when drunk
>thought I was bisexual
>tolerant except of right wing ideals
>ARE U KIDDING ME tier
>M'lady tier
>even when I went to university remained ultra liberal
>complete nihilist

I snapped out of the thinking i was a degenerate faggot shortly after the fact. when I was 18 I was your typical tumblr tier liberal.

My redpilling was a very gradual process that reached a crescendo after the last general election. The disgusting reaction of the left to the democratically decided result really opened my eyes.

Living by myself amongst shitskins in central London really helped push it along. But it was also just life experience, and a gradual awareness of how insane other leftists were becoming and how biased the media was.

I want to go back in time and kick my faggot ass and I regret that period of my life every single moment of life. I will never feel clean again.

>Grew up in poor all white neighborhoid in Philly
>only 1 nerdy black kid in school
>Go to middle school
>very black
>First day i go sit in an empty seat at the very back of the bus
>Nigger approaches me
>You in muh seat
>fuck you nigger
>Whut u say what u say
>older white kid tells him to calm down
>He finds another seat

>Kissed a guy once when drunk
>thought I was bisexual

God damn how retarded can a person be? wtf

Apparently that retarded

>not being redpilled by your parents and close family.

so you were one of those annoying little fags at 16? Im glad reality hit you straight in the face since I cant stand kids who spew this bluepilled nonsense.

didn't say all relatives you smelly gypsie

where you from senpai? where I went to school in hampshire there were barely any blacks and literally 3 or 4 pakis out of like 500 people. we had a reasonable number of nepalese people but they're generally quite chill.

>abbos threaten to kill australian children
>meanwhile here gypsies can't even say that they're equal to the whites without having their teeth kicked in: m.youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU

Feels good living in whiteknightland

You banged him, when 11 years old. Man I really hope you're trolling because an 11 year old sucking off an 18+ year old and getting fucked up their ass is nasty as hell no matter who the people involved are and you took it far further.

Kinda have this vision of filthy trailer park trash with missing teeth right now, is that accurate?

Birmingham lad.

It's paki central

This But, being a bluefag gives you a better perspective of the leftfist retardation

>primary school
>like 6 years old
>already disliked pakis and called them "paki poo face"
Muh multiculturalism never brainwashed me.

Kek, I am so glad I didnt grow up in the degenerate west. Redpilled is a default mindset here, not something you learn.

Used to be everywhere here alongside Punks. Punks have completely died out, Antifa has shrunk by an extreme degree leaving only the extremists which in a way only made them more deranged and dangerous.

And if you want to find them, the Green Party, The SPD and The Left Party are good points to start looking. All three openly collude with them, fund them and most of them are members/affiliated with either of these three parties.

All three parties are also extremly active in trying to get to children as early as possible. Their people are the mayority of teachers, people interacting with children in hangout places and so on.

yeah I'm just fucking with you, I'm an aussie natural born shitposter.
but truth be told I do know people that are like that, and they do have missing teeth and stuff, one of them tried to commit suicide the other week by crashing their car, but it didn't work. the world is a fucked up place. peace.

haha, my girlfriend is from birmingham and I absolutely refuse to visit her there - the accent is disgusting and its just an all round shithole, im so sorry for you

thankfully the area I live in is full of old white people and I don't have the typical brummy accent.

But outside of my area it's an absolute shithole.

>he wasn't redpilled when he was below the age of 16 even
Scum.

Probem is, stuff is so far gone one can't be certain anymore whether it's shit posting or genuine. We both know some uneducated people who can barely write their name and act that way.

The tradeoff is you have to live in Bulgaria and I don't lol

I was never bluepilled tbf
Bit i wasn't really redpilled either.

I had the mindset of redpilled people, but it wasn't really conscious, more like an automatism, somthing that's intuitive.

The redpill for me was understand the mechanic behind the understanding.
Somewhat like going to a science class and learning why the sky is blue, even though you always knew he was blue.

True that. When i was born i was already swallowing red pill.

Not like these westeurope cucks and americucks could understand that though.

>be me, be 6
>playing with iranian friend
>he makes fun of my curly hair (irish genetics)
> i make fun of his brown skin ("been in the over too long?"
> he runs off and tells a teacher, shitstorm ensues
> my mother gets called
> I get in trouble
>still feel it's a double standard

fucking scumbag

Underrated

been in the sun too long*

fuck

Oh, son. I thought you meant to type oven.

You won in the end though, he's still Iranian and you're white.

Kek

Sun*

Honestly, I've revealed levels of power my whole life. Best moments were the slight revelations e.g I presented the glorious FG42 to class for a "technical innovation" project in 8th grade, right after reading "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" as a class

wait, no, oven, not over, im a retard, fuck this thread i've failed too hard

Decent lad.

>be 17
>smoke weed everyday
>play COD everyday
>proud anti-capitalist, not all Muslims, weed should be legal, PLUR, no benefits cheats
>argue with right wing step dad about politics daily
>Go to uni
>Get into lifting, stop taking drugs, start working hard
>Realise hard work actually gets you things
>become more and more right wing and become UKIP member
>graduate University with a first class masters in chemistry, doing half marathon and have an okay body instead of being a skinny stoner cunt
>vote Leave
>brexit
>Queen says she hoped Brexit would happen
>Britain becomes great again
>empire
>rule the world again

i did, i guess that's why such a shitstorm ensued, the primary school weren't ready for 6 year old proto-nazis like me.

how is him making fun of a genetic trait okay, but me it's not?

I was terribly BP until 28yo.

>Rarely met any niggers or shitskins so wouldn't really care about race
>Would think that borders are bad
>I fed a nigerian hobo and lend him my phone to call a bitch that agreed to host him in his house
>I'd give money for nigger causes every year
>Befriended a bunch of pakis on a restaurant
>Be mad at hungarian reporter that tripped a refugee

Then the nightmare started to grow. The change on me was so brutal that I often started to wonder if I was a stupid racist or something. Then everything started to click and that hungarian reporter is my dream woman now.

I'm 100% honest when I tell you all that my redpill process was purely empirical. I was so bluepilled that it couldn't have been otherwise. No media brainwash or peer pressure. That's why I feel pity for liberals and pro-refugees, they just don't know better.

I didn't have a political consciousness before goin to Sup Forums

However my father was for the far right

And since my mother is a nigger and she's dumb as fucking shit, she doesn't want to vote

>tfw girls were all over my dick in jr. high
>tfw did nothing about it because I was a beta faggot

some were ugly as fuck and a few were considered the ""hottest"" in the school

one of the uggos that was into me I could have fucked so easily but I dropped her because people were giving me shit about hanging around an uggo

pretty sure she still lives like 5 houses down the street from me like 6 years later lmao

You are 14, a fucking kid. I tell you what, I have dated Chinese, Korean, Hungarian chicks and I have never let my political views intervene my sex life. I don't give a shit if the girl is fuckable.

Nope.

My mum made sure to drill some common sense into my head. I never trusted Muslims and the only black person I knew back in my childhood was a thief.

liberalism only serves to improve life for straight white women, they dont give two shits about the enviornment, fags, or oogaboogas. They only act like they do.

>my father was for the far right
>my mother is a nigger
You see, even far rights know lust doesn't know race.

>one day philipino classroom bully appears

there is no way a flip would be a bully in the land of giants

avg height of flip = 161.9
avg height of dutch = 183. 8

what the fug

>Be me
>Be 17 turning 18
>Look at some boong for less than 6 secounds
>"arr wadda ya lookin at ya wyte dawg"
>Chases me on his (stolen) motorcycle
>Get punched in the face a few times (back then I was a pacifist, lol)

This, some other experiences with boongs and "anti-racists" is what "red-pilled" me

I have to agree with you.
Adding white to anything is only a good thing,
a white man can't get blacked by fucking a black girl.

When you're the one with the penis, you're not getting BLACKED. They're getting BLEACHED.

>be from Brazil
>both grandparents are German refugees
>grandpa fought in the war
>never talked about it until one day when i was 11 my parents decided to move to America cause father was very competent engineer
>day before we leave we have a massive family gathering
>seriously it was like 150 family members who came from everywhere
>i get pulled aside by grandpa
>he says "i want you to understand that not everything that is told you will be truth, even your parents will say it is but understand that you cannot let them trick into it"
>lolwat im 11
>left next day
>i was infected with degeneracy until i was 18
>got myself clean through life experience
>grandfather is still alive to this day
>dont know if i should call him and ask wtf happened

I honestly wouldn't know what to believe but idk..

I've always had a bit of boiler-plate level misanthropy, and that used to cause me to just indiscriminately dislike anyone with any strong opinions because couldn't imagine them being objective and I felt like I could always poke holes in their ideals.

After the red-pill the only real change is that now I generally save my ire for bullshit progressive ideals and hold my tongue for most everyone else even if I feel driven to incessantly bitch at them.

>look like awful squinty Mexicans when they get older

It's funny because its true.

There is a reason why the Moroccan and Turkish diaspora here always try to gang up on a lone person, they are all absolute manlets who barely are taller than 1m65. They would otherwise need a step-ladder to punch you in the face.

Neither do I

Did your grandpa rape bunch of kids or something?

I was redpilled from birth. I was always skeptical of shitskins and always wanted to be with other Germans as a child. Then I bluepilled myself in school ("they're not all that bad", "we're all human after all"), watched a lot of feel-good videos and speeches about human unity and how war is the most horrible thing in the world. I became depressed, lost purpose in life, I had no idea who or what I was and where I belonged.

Then I gradually redpilled myself again. I started feeling like I had a purpose again, but I'm still bitter about the sheer number of bluepilled idiots that I can never save from their idiocy.

I realized blacks were animals when I saw that bum fights video of that hobo nigger smashing a PT cruiser with a white family inside way back in like 2003 when I was barely a teen. But I've always known they were inferior ever since I was a small child

>rule the world again

I didn't even think about politics, I just identified as a liberal because it seemed more socially acceptable. It scares me a little to think that people as ignorant as I was back then could be such a huge factor in our societies.

Call your grandpa. He's redpilled as fuck.

>Late 90's, a black man who starred in a daily TV show lived nearby. No other blacks in the village.
>Rumors about him being a cool guy even though he's black
>I'm okay with this, starting to feel a bit guilty about our daily black people jokes we made
>Months later few somali families move into my village
>Somali youths beat my friend with wooden boards
>Later got robbed by a somali for 1 euro
>Start being a racist again
>Late 2000's realize how the society has invisibly drifted to a nightmarish uber-tolerant SJW society
>Feel comfortable only in Sup Forums