Africa's inevitable decline

I'm wondering why this isn't a subject I see discussed virtually anywhere.
While each other continent is projected to depopulate over the next century, Africa's is projected to increase from its current 1.1 billion to 4-5 billion by 2100. Between 2000 and 2010, its population has increased by 250 million while Europe's has increased by 9 million. Proportionately, that means Africa is now 30.7% more populous, while Europe is only 1.2% more populous.
This is entirely funded by foreign, mostly Western aid. The US and Europe are artificially propping up Africa's population. There's absolutely no way this will not end badly.
So how does Sup Forums think it will happen?
Of course with the prominence of Islam in many North African countries, ISIS and other organizations might have more opportunities to proliferate and become a more tangible threat to the West.
Or will it just be nonsensical tribal warfare and nonstop chaos? Will hundreds of millions of swarthy "refugees" end up in Europe?
And I'm sure there are other possibilities. Curious to hear your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont see a connection between huge population growth and inevitable decline

Development aid was a mistake.

But there is a connection
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Mouse!=human

>Will hundreds of millions of swarthy "refugees" end up in Europe?
This would be my prediction. You can't economically develop nations that are ruled by tribal warlords. Shit will go wrong and refugees will flee.

Good goy, you just don't know how it's being used to benefit us!

>no experiments involving animals have any relevance for humans

>implying they wont all turn into refugees that take over the shitty 3rd world remnants of what used to be Western society and then turn it into a 4th world society while retarded spic-nigger-kraut hybrids talk about muh glory days of America when Kanye West/LeBron James were still alive, while the last remaining white looks at a picture of Hitler with tears in his eyes and Samson options us all out of existence

Africa are fucked to be honest. Somehow all their problems will get blamed on the West and we'll always have a 'moral obligation' to help them.

CONTROL YOUR FUCKING POPULATIONS

AND STAY OUT OF EUROPE

Try to apply an experiment on what makes a cow give more milk to humans.

>realize biological differences in IQ and r/K selection
>create own nation in 1948
>invade western white politics with traitors
>propose giving aid to third-world countries out of compassion
>give third-worlders the resources to get 5-8 kids per family
>dislodge and destabilize their home country
>create immigration/welfare system open to aiding these refugees out of compassion
>attempt to outbreed and wipe out the white race
>europeans get sick of it and wage war against browns
You know who reaps the rewards

>The US and Europe are artificially propping up Africa's population. There's absolutely no way this will not end badly.
>So how does Sup Forums think it will happen?

I'm kind of disappointed that the left will never realize that they are responsible for an inevitable disaster that will claim even more lives than both world wars combined. And all of that just because they refused to use their brain for half a minute.

>*starts to use brain*
>*instictively feel frustration and the need to shout you down into silence*

They are literally REEEE faggots

there's no going back now, there's going to be a racewar on at least 2 continents from these effects

>Will hundreds of millions of swarthy "refugees" end up in Europe?
yes, the surplus population of Africa is viewed as 'reserve labor' that the US/European states intend to tap and exploit through import. remittances flowing back to Africa by these migrants will raise the wealth of the continent enabling them to afford US/European goods & services.

That's completely unrelated, watch the video, look at Africas development, try to find a link, it's not that hard.
Also relate the video to fallen empires, egypt, greece, rome... you name it. It makes alot sense, don't just shrug this off. It's not 100% relateable but if you see shit like non-socializing NEET mouses you should realize that alot about this experiment is true.

>giving them free shit
>expecting them to develop and start producing shit themselves instead of wanting more free shit

fuck liberals, we should enslave africans in exchange for food, just think about all the cotton 5 billion niggers could pick

>These creatures are bred for one purpose...for war.

>Oh no, It seems like my actions directly caused massive, worldwide catastrophe and ethnic warfare
>uhh, uh-uhh C-COLONIALISM THOUGH

Oh, I am fully aware of that, I would have just liked to see the leftists spiral into madness and lose their mind (... well, the rest that is left) when they realize what they have done.

>The US and Europe are artificially propping up Africa's population

I believe the correct term is "prepping".

It's a huge problem, but you can't just tell people that we have to stop feeding the starving children in Africa because the population there isn't smart enough to not breed like rats.

The population is going to come down, it's just a question of whether it will be primarily be war or plague.

Don't feed the pidgeons

i thought the problem would just correct itself op
like how too many deers without predators on an isolated island end up killing themselves from starvation due to overpopulation.

With germany's immigrant problem i see now that we will actually go and take people that should be dying into our country in the millions

Only hope is to kill globalists

I'm glad I'll be dead by then. Imagine 4 billion angry niggers trying to get into Europe. Ebola, HIV, and malaria are all going to be cured by then, too. Fuck.

>4 billion africans

hahaha holy shit europeans are so fucking screwed. that's gonna be hundreds of thousands comin in with boats every month. ficki ficki

Thank God they can't swim.

SSA is projected to become the most populous Christian region on earth in the 21st Century.

Stop worrying so much about North Africa. It'll get cucked sooner or later, being the most (dare I say) moderate region of the Middle East as is.

My family is from Africa, and I've been there myself, including to Zimbabwe before Mugabe started his most recent bout of dementia.

Here's what I think will happen:

>Africa will deplete its natural resources
Africans have shown no skill in managing their natural resources. My mother grew up in the jungle, but all those places have now been clearcut so more Africans can subsistence farm. Even when a place looks empty, stop your car, and you will be surrounded by Africans. Africans do not realize it, but their natural wealth is a source of income for them. Years ago, before they had their little bows & arrows civil war, 60% of Kenya's GDP was due to tourism. Their chimpout severaly harmed the country's economy. If they destroy more of their natural world due to mismanagement, that will be future revenue lost forever.

>Chinese and Indians decide the future of Africa
With whitey gone because of post-war guilt, Africans gained self-determination. They did nothing with it, and now Chinese form a sort of modern land-owning aristocracy, while the middle classes and upper classes are Indian. They're called "the Jews of Africa". They run stores, they run businesses, they are doctors, everything. And with more than one billion of them around, they have the population to make it stick. Africans generally don't like them, because they see them as stealing their jobs and shit like that.

>As soon as the West can or will no longer save Africans, the African population crunch will begin
At present, the West provides 40% or 60% of Africa's food requirements. These are countries like mine, tiny, outperforming the most fertile continent on Earth. My grandfather used to say that you only need to drop a seed into the ground, and it will shoot out as a plant, with zero effort. And he used to run plantations, so yeah. Furthermore there is Western medical aid. Africans aren't having more children than they used to have. More are surviving. Without modern medicine, reproduction is scattershot. You have 8 kids, a few will die as children, a few will die as young adults. With Western medicine, you have 8 kids, and all 8 will live long lives. Childhood mortality in Africa is huge compared to the West, but tiny compared to what it used to be. If Western medicine becomes overstretched due to the increase in population and increased hostility towards the West, African children will go right back to dying in droves.

>They will try to come here
Europe is just next door, and they're trying to do so already. All we have to do is not let them in. In fact, if millions start marching through the Libyan desert, the Arabs will do our job for us. But the West is the promised land to these people. They have warped beliefs about the West, and those are only helped along by most leftie do-gooders going to Africa being clueless, idealist mongs who don't know the first thing about Africa and African culture. This won't be a problem, though, unless we actively let them in. As with all things, left wing politics are the greatest threat to Europe. Because the EU WILL let them in, as they are doing already.

This

It turns out that the U.S. and Europe are trying to summon psychic aliens back to earth. The best way to do this is to signal with a vast wave of negative psychic energy, something too big and painful to ignore.
They're going to inflate the African population as high as it will go, pull the plug, and within a year, a billion Africans will die, sending a psychic shockwave through the universe, making us a beacon for lifeforms more advanced than we can possibly imagine.
I think "They" know they've fucked the world up more than they're capable of fixing by themselves, they know there's aliens out there, but there's really only one way to contact them. Just wait. You'll see.

This reply was deleted three minutes after I posted it, reposting because fuck it

Do you know how many Low IQ Niggers there are going to be on the planet? This is not a fucking joke. We are going to have to employ ARMIES to keep these people out. Who knows what will happen to Africa's wildlife and forests.

This is why the idea each and every one of these Niggers has an eternal soul is deadly. We have to be able to do what is needed and that means taking off kid gloves. Unfortunately, there isn't a single White government that isn't corrupt and controlled.

>implying any ayy lmao worth his salt would care about Niggers

shows how smart earthlings are

>The best way to do this is to signal with a vast wave of negative psychic energy, something too big and painful to ignore.
If Jeb Bush's campaign wasn't enough, I doubt there's a way to do this

How badly will AIDS affect all of this? I thought that was the population control measure.

"The Beautiful ones" are Sup Forums anons

He tried to warn us
Why didn't we listen

They don't know what niggers are, they just know a billion sentient beings are dying all at once.
Jeb was trying to contact USOs not UFOs, that is why he failed.

No but really, give me a better reason for propping up African countries with artificial standard of living

>decline
They can go any lower?

Even in the worst areas the infection rate is "only" 5% as far as I know.

Apart from that, a disease that takes decades to kill you is not a very efficient population control if they already shat out 8 kids by the time it reaps them.
We are also providing them with the meds to combat it.

Once Europe has collapsed and the humanitary help stops, Africa will just go back to a AIDS-ridden stone age.

>So how does Sup Forums think it will happen?
Wars, genocide and cannibalism on the unheard scale. After most of international help and international trade would be plugged out for Africa during big economic crisis inf the first world.

Another alternative is that China just goes full colony mode once the West is too busy to object to it.

There are 2 problems with, you cant stop feeding hungry niglets.
1 That war will not be only in Africa, either some civil war in EU or full open one with Ruskies trying their luck again- and belive me they will need that war since their economy is going down.
2 That plauge might be traveling around world, and you have no certenity it wont mutate in some crazy disease

Its is not about growth. Its is about size. Africa long ago past the point fo self-sustainability and continue to move away from this point. They rely on foreign countries help (literally food sent) and international trade of resources. Economy of resources trade is high volatile and soon first world would have their own problems more important than Africa.

This is why I fucking tell white people in the USA to start milking the system... have a shit ton of kids and get welfare, free cash, free food, free housing etc.... and they all act like they don't want to rely on the government etc... dumb fucks will work 40 hours a week for ten bucks an hour while being afraid to have kids... instead of making 20 or more dollars an hour to do nothing all day and just fuck bitches and have babies. The government can't take care of Africa if they are taking care of is new wave of whites getting welfare.

we need to build a wall

If population growth is not in harmony with economic growth you have problems

>dat ggplot graphic

any other statsbros itt?

It's fine, if they run out of food they can just eat each other

I mean more often than they already do now

There were times in human history when isolated populations died out in almost an instant due to disease or a catastrophe. I don't see how this time would be different for niggers considering how they didn't develop much of a civilization.