Why are finns seen as lower trash by swedes?

why are finns seen as lower trash by swedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't. We love finns, we only joke about them in retaliation for when they call us faggots. Do not trust the Sup Forums memes.

Finns are subhumans, I wish Russians killed them all. Also, they are not Scandinavians, they wish they were Scandinavians, but they aren't, they are subhumans that Swedish used as slaves.

love me too please

>Finns are subhumans, I wish Russians killed them all
like 1/3 of russians are technically finns, so it wont do the trick t b h

America has the best flag and also a very good anthem.

do they really call you faggots irl?

:3

This

Half a million Finnish people who couldn't succeed here moved to Sweden last century so Swedes think all Finns are like them.

Go sit on a baguette, Piere.

Yes. Even before the Sweden Yes meme they've been calling us faggots and we called them drunk retards back. It's just banter though.

They are jealous of the success of the Finnish nation.

>I wish Russians killed them all
I hope that the we will never again listen Jew-Bolsheviks propaganda and we will respect the people, having a very general history with our.

Sweden NO
make this a meme

ofc

Our people have been oppressed, enslaved and killed for centuries, they tried to destroy our history and culture and yet we're still here stronger than ever, no wonder they're mad at glorious Finland

What is wrong with her arms?

Looks like cut scars.

Looks like cuts

Surrendermonkey gets to speak when it's country isn't a total failure and a it's not a total failure to born in there.

Suicidal tendencies are peculiar to Finno-Ugric peoples (in Russia the same situation).

Do not offend the Finno-Ugriacs, please.

I can see that much, but why are they there?
Do Finnish girls get in daily knife fights?

It looks more like she scratched herself with something to get ebin fake scars. Actual scars look quite different.

Come again slavs? And remember, if you wanna kill yourself, don't do it. Get help or something.

Why yes, yes they do.

"Depressed" teenage girls do that to themselves for attention.

haha i remembered one ancient Udmurt fun btw: hang himself on the gate of your offender.

We don't wish to be Scandis

Or maybe some but I have not really heard that much

possible, the marks shouldn't swole up like that I think
Than again they'd have to be recent.

Wut, I love Finns. Half my damn city are Finns

This. She just wanted to draw someone attention to her, fell in love and embrace her. But she was born in Finland...

>like 1/3 of russians are technically finns

This, too bad many Finns won't like to hear that/don't know

Without conflicts in the past we could be brother nations

I think if you damage your dermis and the blood can't get through your epidermis it swolls up like that.

this!
finland would be much better with russians under rule

why are you making the same thread multiple times a day? sage&hide

>It's just banter though.

This

For most

Finland is better to be independent.

But Sweden should be a couple of years under Russian rule. Otherwise it will spread to the whole Scandinavia:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

t. Ryssä

OP baiting?

t. Cai-Göranovich?