Wtf this is just tool but good

wtf this is just tool but good

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/pointandclick/nu-metal-that-is-actually-good-in-my-opinion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Soycuck

fpbp

not really. post a picture of yourself.

>chocolate starfish is now going to be Sup Forumscore.

Meh, I don't care. Sup Forumscore is pure memes anyway. It actually kind of fits with the whole Sup Forumscore zeitgeist. About being a moderately good record but not nearly the best the artist has to offer.
In that regard yeah, this one is Sup Forums as fuck.
Some pretty good productions and I can totally see how someone could think LB is Tool but good. I mean I love Tool but I see what you mean from a technical/production standpoint.

This album single handedly killed rap/rock nu-metal

More like it deconstructed it.
It's the Kid A of nu-metal.

it was the peak of all nu metal. everything that followed suit by any band in the genre was never as good again. gold cobra came close but it's more thrash influenced than prog influenced.

Not even close. Linkin Park is objectively the only Nu Metal band that even comes close to being the next Radiohead.

I think the general theme of Sup Forumscore is "acclaimed by indie critics", and this album is basically the opposite of acclaimed.

L.D 50 was the peak of nu-metal with Hybrid Theory coming in close second.

living things is clearly TKOL in the sense that it's their best but fans hate it
mudvayne only has their bassist going for them. ld.50 was a very very good album but it was in no way the peak of anything, and it doesn't help that literally all of their good ideas were on that one record.

That's right, Radiohead never deconstructed anything.
The real brit rock deconstructer always were and still are, Oasis.

Musically, Living Things mixed the aggression of Hybrid Theory with the quirkiness and eclecticism of In Rainbows.

Yes, a band that essentially ripped off the Beatles is much better than a band that managed to pierce through the uncertainty of the future with their heavily sonic atmospheres and idiosyncratic guitar work.

Does Linkin Park have a Kid A equivalent?

>the uncertainty of the future with their heavily sonic atmospheres and idiosyncratic guitar work.
The delusions of the Radiohead fanbase.

Lanacuck detected

>If you call out Radiohead fanboys in their delusions, then you MUST be a Lanafag
Nice false dichotomy, but not particularly. I'm a Bizkit fan defending that LB are better than Radiohead.

A Thousand Suns, moron, because it actually fused electronic synths, industrial aggression and ambient-layered textures into an abstract concept album almost exactly like Radiohead's Kid A. Chocolate Starfish has nary any techno influences nor experimental aspects into it; it's a straightforward rock record that seldom has anything of significant merit, musically and lyrically. Stop falling into the delusion that Limp Bizkit was inherently original and musical geniuses. They were an ultimate failure as a rock band and are merely just a joke.

ATS's production is actually better than Kid A's.
I don't get why Radiohead get their dick sucked so much. It's because they're brits?

t. kid who grew up with LP and was never alive to see Bizkit live in Family Values tour 98

Kid A was a once-in-a-lifetime album. It came at the most perfect time in history, when the world flooded itself with uncertainty and ambiguity. It questioned how life would become with its abstract ideas and esoteric narratives, that truly made it a timeless masterpiece of surrealism.

t.

Treefingers still isn't a good track.

Kid A was the album that the bullied kid at school listened to.
I was partying out to Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock at the time.

absolute madman combined two trending insults together to make really bad insult. Epic

Pathetic normie.

And kids listened to Emo music when they were depressed.

Depressive kids listened to Radiohead.

No one listened to Radiohead. They're not music, they never existed. They dreamed.

damn thats deep nig

wtf this is just radiohead but good

>Not Follow the Leader

quads confirm.
korn is miles better than radiohead.
Life is Peachy was their peak, but FTL and iSsues are pretty solid art-metal albums.

Issues = S/T > FTL = LIP > Untouchables > SYOTOS > SOS > TALITM > Untitled > TPOT > Korn III

How can we be deep when our heads are in the clouds?

rateyourmusic.com/list/pointandclick/nu-metal-that-is-actually-good-in-my-opinion/
>*blocks your path with obscure nu metal better than Hybrid Theory*

>Early 2000's WWF vignette begins to play

What is One More Light to Radiohead then?

The Hunting Party/One More Light... Packt like sardines in a crushd tin Xbox 360. With Cheetos. And a spider leg.
And a Shamwow.

Moon Shaped Pool

I don't want to post a new thread so I'm just gonna say it here

A THOUSAND SUNS IS GOAT LINKIN PARK
A THOUSAND SUNS WAS AN EDGY NU METAL BAND DECIDING TO MAKE SOMETHING OF VALUE
A THOUSAND SUNS WAS REJECTED BY THE FANBASE BECAUSE THEY'RE LINKIN PARK FANS WHO WANT MORE "TRY TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME GO AWAY" BULLSHIT

A THOUSAND SUNS DESERVED FUCKING BETTER

Hybrid Theory and Meteora are the only worthwhile Linkin Park albums.

>he thinks SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU is somehow better than actual lyrics
t. brainlet

>Not thinking In the End is their greatest accomplishment

Financially, yes. Musically, no.
In The End has achieved "meme song" status, where a song becomes so popular and overplayed that it's impossible to take it seriously.

Even when it was new it was overly simplistic, bland, and edgy. Perfect for teenagers growing up in the 2000s.

Numb was their biggest song.

Yeah. Being mad at your parents sells records. Songs with actual substance don't.

wtf it's just nine inch nails but good

>Hybrid Theory
Fuck no. Korn, Limp Bizkit and Deftones are prime Nu-Metal. SOAD too if you count them. Linkin Park are like the Pearl Jam of Nu-Metal.

I'm all for shitposting, but jesus christ this fucking thread is an embarassment.

Fucking love LD50

You have shit taste

Pointing out facts isn’t an arguement

urban assault vehicle

He's right, Bizkit shits all over Pretentioushead.
Radiohead doesn't get any nookie.