Ummm SERIOUSLY?...... wtf

ummm SERIOUSLY?...... wtf....

uuuummmm.......racist AND sexist much??????

OH MY GOD THAT LOGO IS SO RACIST IT DEPICTS AN INDIAN! ALSO, THE NAME IS SO ANTIQUATED AND RACIST, CALLING THEM REDSKINS! THIS MUST STOP! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS IN THIS VERY YEAR etc etc etc

i don't even...... wtf

this is literally trump's america

Red skinned savage here. this logo totally offends me

my ancestors :)

All in on the feathers

Quality thread.

thank's

yeah they totally chose that name and logo because they hate native americans

Wtf nfl

this is LITERALLY trump's america.

redskin's

*sips tea*

>dallASS

trump is NOT my president

WASHINGTON
FOOTBALL
TEAM

When are the mods here finally going to filter their name to "R******s"?

You might wanna recheck your definition of racism.

wow welcome to Drumpft's ameriKKKa

racism means whatever i want it to mean to fit my narrative,shitlord

>the absolute city of Landover, Maryland

I have some name for the Washington team.

washington senators

washington Warriors

washington griffins

Washington Americans

washington renegades

The Onion response to that controversy was pretty based and ballsy

>WASHINGTON—Denying widespread claims that the franchise is being offensive or disrespectful, the Washington Redskins’ kike owner announced Monday that he remains steadfast in his refusal to change the team’s derogatory name. “The Redskins represent 81 years of great history and tradition, and it’s a source of pride for our fans,” said the hook-nosed kike, stressing that the team’s insulting moniker is “absolutely not a racial slur by any means.” “‘Washington Redskins’ is much more than just a name. It stands for strength, courage, and respect—the very values that are so intrinsic to Native American culture.” The shifty-eyed hebe went on to assure fans that he will do “everything in his power” to preserve the team’s proud heritage.

>it's real
wew

god I can't fucking wait till they get rebranded. the butthurt would last for years. I hope i'm alive to see every native themed pro team changed.

>mfw colin kaepernick signs with the cowboys/eagles/giants and protests the american flag AND the racist washington football team's logo

You're ok Alexis

The first time ive seen the word literally used correctly. Congrats Sup Forums. Only took 11 years

They will never change the Blackhawks

thats the only one i wouldnt mind staying the same, seeing as theyre named after an actual guy

>((((((((((((Goldberg))))))))))))

EVERY TIME WHY

(((Goldberg)))
Sup Forums was right again

>goldberg
Doesnt sound very indian

>native americans have no problem with the name and logo, in fact like it
OMG THEY JUST DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER. THEY NEED US WHITE INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR LIBERALS TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS RACIST. BECAUSE NON-WHITE PEOPLE ARE CHILDREN AND WE NEED TO DECIDE FOR THEM HOW THEY SHOULD THINK

That's the only one I want changed because of the ass pain it would cause

Not as offensive as The Devils or any variation of that name just sayin

Washington Senators is what the two previous baseball teams called themselves. Then they had to ruin it with the fucking Nationals.

mine neither!

um no sweetie, she got more votes

#notmypresident

niggers don't even know how to spell heeb