youtube.com/watch?v=2lWPQHMgpuw
youtube.com/watch?v=3UwVD1Efqbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obsessed

대한민국 스레드로 다들 오세요!!ㅇㄷㄹㅈㅅㅇㄹ

used to not want a job
now I do want a job
but it's too late
oh well, mr silverstein can hire some dumb drone to do all the work for him instead

youtube.com/watch?v=9meZ30EpXXY

WE
ARE
ALL
IN
HERE

watching some programme about medieval baking and there's this nigerian lass on it and i shit you not she says "it's great to know what my ancestors would make"

fuck off

whats stopping them then?

get fucked yer wee ginger freak

/airåland/

shouting

unironically makes me angry desu

lager

*the Yank crawls out of his lay-z boy (reinforced) and slowly crawls across his linoleum floor like a slug to the kitchen, wheezing with every breath*
"ah-spar-ta-mmmhhhhh"
*he reaches out to the handle of one of his four fridges to grab an ice cold Coke Zero® but it is too late*
*the Yank goes into diabetic shock, luckily he rolls over onto his lifealert button, sending an alarm ringing in a distant office*
*within minutes a team is on hand with a needle in his arm, connected to a pressure washer full of Coke Zero®*
*the Yanks eyes slowly open as he regains consciousness, but vomits due to a migrane caused by his spiking aspartame levels*
"golly-gee, thanks dudes, that was a close one" he wheezes

love diversity
hate racists
hate hate speech
love corbyn

bf's shouting at me

you a paki or something mate? never make a post like this ever again in my general.

soral talking about his stay in north korea right now on a webradio
nk have a museum in a mountain where there's all the gifts from other countries to them
apparently it takes 3 days to visit the whole museum

>Jesus fucking Christ mate. Why are you reading that rubbish? Brainwashed by the daily mail

what do you love about diversity?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500709432043.webm

dumb bradleyposter

Can you repost that in gif format? I'm on my iphone 6 plus you see.

islam has no place in the UK

get them all out

got two extra bags of shopping with my online shop, had a load of salmon and prawns in one and two bottles of cherry Pepsi Max in the other

hope I don't get charged for them haha

fucking brilliant
would love to work at the Sport, imagine being paid to shitpost

the 'sity

Just wait til they start the white-guilt shit about slavery. So fucking cringey

me second from left

bursting

RIGHT LADS
what do I say to the runt behind the tobacco counter in Tesco? Never bought cigarettes before and I haven't a fucking clue, just give me a brand name to say to him.

fascinating article

north korea has a palestine ambassy and doesnt recognize israel
not gonna lie, they should be put down

I have no idea, but it's not like I drink cola that often.
I eat veggies everyday desu.

soiling myself

I like having different cultures on my doorstep. I can leave my house and walk by a mosque, synagogue and Buddhist temple. England doesn't really have a culture of its own so I think diversity is sort of necessary.

Someone list the benefits of multiculturalism

tabasco

lmao

hit the jackpot there

'ri bruv. 20 benson and hedges silver please

"20g amber leaf bossman, ta"

Benders' Best

20 embassy number one if you're a millionaire
20 jps kingsize if you're upper middle class
15gram gold leaf and a pack of ultra slim filters if you're poor

where does the uk import its tobacco from?

wish i lived in billings

Biggest meme spouted by sellouts.

What is chivalry, monarchy, democracy, free speech, freedom of religion, scientific progress, secularism.

Most of these were born in England, some of them were shared with the rest of Europe. What else is there to culture?

Always dip the brim of my hat to the young lady behind the cigarette counter in my local Tesco express when I go in to buy my cigars and a copy of Private Eye

About 33500/year after taxes.

twitter.com/JuCheGuevara/status/872000428887744512

North Korea is like looking into the future, when global trade has ceased because of the ecological strain and everyone settles into the Earth

we grow it in yorkshire next to the tea plantations

was an outcry a few years back when they mixed some of the tea and tobacco plants up

giggled at this desu

20 sterling duals

patrician snouts

Hello sir may I purchase a pack of cigarettes?
This is my first purchase so I am unsure of a suitable brand, what do you recommend?

Calling all True Scotsmen: How should I serve haggis to people who are disgusted with the idea of eating haggis? I'm definitely going to make some whisky sauce, but I don't know how else to serve it (inb4 nips and titties). Maybe make some haggis fritters?

tested negative for the herp

>JPS

literally the sort of snouts you'd ask someone to buy you when you're 16 loitering outside the offy

no one smokes JPS or embassy what on earth is wrong with you

20 pack of vogue my good sir

north korea unironically seems like a cool country
they fixed their food problem now so whats there to dislike

fuck do I have to buy 20?

interesting
didnt realize it would grow in cooler climates

Yeah but those have all been done, you've admitted that they're everywhere now. Our island is known for being a dreary, miserable place and that's precisely because of the examples of our 'culture' that you just described. Give me an early morning Islamic call to prayer over a biscuit tin with the queens face on any day.

based dprk

I listened to a remix by Yomanda, so I decided to check-out his full diskografy. I saw that in the United States, his best known production, Candy Girls (which featured a transgender American lead vocalist, Sweet Pussy Pauline), reached number 7 on Billboard's Dance Club Songs Chart with "Wham Bam" in 1996.

I was very disappoint by the appearance of S.P.P.: too masculine, dusu.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBsnUeX1KlU
youtube.com/watch?v=LEkj-P5Ql64

EU laws mate

that's what the whole DEN GRAMB AMBUH LEAF gimmique is about

XD

>Bane quipped: "Why shoot a man if you can throw him out of a plane?''

soral wants political asylum in NK hahahaa he grew in love of this country

Used to smoke L&B gold exclusively before I went in rollies. I know JPS is a dosser brand but embassy aren't, always seen them as luxury cigarettes.

Biscuits tins have nothing to do with culture you idiot.

soral finished by saying NK was the best country he ever saw in his life
mad ting

Top 15 Funniest Vines 2017 - TRY NOT TO LAUGH

That's literally all the monarchy is nowadays, that and centenary coins. Utter nonsense.

contemplating having a wank to large latina booties

youtube.com/watch?v=2lWPQHMgpuw

>L&B gold

oof crikey
best snouts I've had are American Spirit yellows, can't find them anywhere in the UK though

look at the little slut compere
youtube.com/watch?v=3UwVD1Efqbk

Culture isn't a physical object, its a set of values, beliefs and actions. We have lots and many have died out but no problem because we still have lots

who /skiing/ tonight?

imagine being a filthy normaloid and having sex with random women and then needing to worry about having an STD

this is the german dub

What?

Okay then, all those 'values and beliefs' you posted are fucking shit and the ones coming in from abroad are better. Happy?

what on earth does blue/silver/bright gold/gold mean in cigaratte lingo

what is not to like
>monocultural and monoethnic
>no obesity or americanisation
>no TV-culture
>you can actually see the stars at night

Tariq got recked by Hitchens one time too. Why cant they find a nother Muslim to debate.

sqauel at every single one of these posts

why do commies think that north korea is communist

this was the last time, i'm not doing it again

honestly he sold the country to me. I hope it doesnt get fucked in the near future but im going to do everything possible to visit NK in the next 2 years

>Well, I don't like using hired guns and shit, but I'm just crashing out while I'm caught I suppose.

We are arguing about whether British culture exists, which you accept now that it does. Im not going to start a new debate about which culture is better. Esso que Esso.

Literally just haggis, mashed potato and mashed turnip. You don't need (or want) any sauce or shit to go with it.