>South Syria June 10
i.imgur.com/Na1oMcK.jpg
>South Aleppo June 9
i.imgur.com/COW8MCg.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JUNE 15
SYRIA
On map:
>NDF, IRGC & Hezbollah recapture Zaytan (S. Aleppo) shortly after midnight
>Clashes ongoing at disputed Khalasah (S. Aleppo)
>ISIS clashes with SAA east of Salamiyah (E. Hama)
>SyAAF hits ISIS command center at Tabqah airport, allegedly ISIS Tabqah emir killed.
>SyAAF hits ISIS vehicles north of Zakia (near Aleppo-Raqqa border)
>ISIS counterattacks SDF around Manbij from the northwest
Other:
>Several rebel commanders killed this week in Darayya, mostly by airstrikes
>Darayya SAA gains continue
>Small SAA+NDF gains west of Arak

IRAQ
Iqari Army 34th Brig., Federal Police + PMU continue advance inside southern neighbourhoods of Fallujah

Previous >SouthFront June 15
youtu.be/I-WZIszkszs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuYTWCJlsSM
youtube.com/watch?v=bkkmCZb4N30
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenethylline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for the holocaust

from the last thread, it looked like there was some ninja shit going on in Latkia and Aleppo

any confirmation on these?

So Aleppobro you said in the previous thread you will post a picture of your AK47?

Do you post on your phone or do you have a computer?

>So Aleppobro you said in the previous thread you will post a picture of your AK47?
Yeah, Send us some pics of you, Aleppobro.

Ah I was baking an updated link thread.. well we'll use it later today, not too many developments today yet anyway.

YESTERDAYS MAP attached for those who havent seen it yet

i'd also like to say G'day mate, to our guest SAA member

theres some functional ceasefire or even reconciliation zones in west Damascus.

reconciliation is ongoing in for example Kafr al Awamid (between Zabadani and Damascus)
and Mu'addamiyat as Shaykh (west of Darayya)

if you search on SANA.SY I guess you can find details about the reconciliation and news posts about rebels laying down arms and setting their legal status.

also Im not 100% sure on this but Dumayr may still have a ceasefire status too with Jaish al-Islam.

Thank you mate. I'm going to post here whatever happens in Aleppo

>Dumayr
Be sure about it. I can confirm it.

you are most welcome. and always be safe. also you can be valuable person to give news to leith in twitter.

Thanks!!

So youre at Hreitan, you said?

The Tiger himself was at Handarat, right? Not far from you. However I read a rumour that he is relocating to another front?

Where are you Syria-bro? I was with the Kurds for six months last year.

>Be sure about it. I can confirm it.
So how long have you been serving for? How many battles have you fought in so far?

I'll keep updating
He is. Where ever our gov wants an area back. they send The Tiger there. But I really don't know where he's relocating now.
I'm in Hreitan. The kurds are not that far from us.

do you guys think the CIA is probing /sg/ for intel nowadays?

I've been serving for two years. Been in 20 direct battles till now. And I didn't die which is a very nice you can say.

I really hope hes going to Arak to help the boys of the 11th and 18th Tank divisions capture Sukhnah and relieve pressure from Deir ez-Zor

Do you know anyone who is defending at Deir ez-Zor?

Keep fighting the good fight

>I've been serving for two years. Been in 20 direct battles till now. And I didn't die which is a very nice you can say.
Well if you are telling the truth, I sincerely wish you the best luck, and hope you can keep fighting well. Thanks for fighting the terrorists.

Funniest story from battle?

>do you guys think the CIA is probing /sg/ for intel nowadays?
It's likely.

bas esma3 wala. tara el mokhabarat el ajnabeya hon kterr mawjoden. 2o3ak te7ke ay khota wala khabar 3an 3amaleyat 3askaraya wala ay she ela ba3ed ma yekhlas el ma3rake,

Dont forget the info on counter sniping and IED disposal the Austrian showed you yesterday, mate.

im not sure if i can provide any help.

Meanwhile at Taurus

Did the syrian actually provide timestamp?

Hm that's weird because according to every map Hraytan is rebel held.

Why do you keep ignoring the request to post a picture of your AK47?

They won't send The Tiger there yet. Deir er-Zor is in a hard situation because it's being blockade by ISIS. We're in a defense situation in there.
Thank you!
ISIS members take some drugs so they won't feel pain. Once an ISIS member were heading toward my set and I shoot his hand and he kept screaming and running then I shoot his other hand and he kept screaming and running then I blew his legs off and I swear he started screaming and trying to move toward me till I blew his head off.
ana ma r7 2kshof 2ea she bs mn 2emta fe mkhabrat hon?
You already helped me a lot. Believe me.

doesnt that just imply that hes near the frontline there

please write English senpai

>ISIS members take some drugs so they won't feel pain. Once an ISIS member were heading toward my set and I shoot his hand and he kept screaming and running then I shoot his other hand and he kept screaming and running then I blew his legs off and I swear he started screaming and trying to move toward me till I blew his head off.
Which group would you say had the best fighters?

I wish you the best of luck.

Stay strong man!

he is talking arabic with me. thats enough proof i guess.

el mokhabarat el ajnabe hon aktarhom CIA, JDIF, FBI and pentagon shills. entebeh mn el nas hon fe kteer khada3en. el CIA ma beye7ke wala she wa el FBI shway hon beye3melo nafsom normal anons wa el JIDF hon mawjoden kteer. el Pentagon hon 7ata mawjoden bas ma beye7ko wala she.

I can't right now. And someone told me not to. because of metadata and such? I can't do anything I'm not supposed to do.
we're there don't worry. Sorry I can't post it. metadata and such.
Group? like SAA/NDF or?

Also please post timestamp.

That is a pic with the date and /sg/ written on it. so we know you are real and not a proxy

im just giving him some guides to safety to not fall for some CIA, FBI or JIDF shills and traps.

he dont need timestamp. i confirm he is a legit syrian.

r7 7awel 5fef m3lomat w ma 2f9'7 kter.

Metadata is automatically removed on Sup Forums

they implemented that a few years ago because people were locating other people from metadata

QUESTION:
have you had any interaction with the Kurds from the Efrin/Tall Rifaat area? or have you heard about them?

Are they cool with the SAA? Do they seem more trustworthy than the Kurds from Kobani/Qamishli/Hasakah, or is there no difference

Many Syrians are posting pics on Twitter and Facebook from the frontlines showing themselves uncensored and this guy is afraid of """metadata"""

Okay bro

et3araf 3ala el nas wa el3alam wa jawebhom. bas ma tefda7 wala she. 7ata mn aslak wa faslak wala te7ke. le2eno fe Mossads hon kaman.

this place is swarmed with mossads and i dont want him to be a target.

>Group? like SAA/NDF or?
I mean like the rebels, FSA, JAN etc, and ISIS. Which group do you think fights the best?

>Many Syrians are posting pics on Twitter and Facebook from the frontlines showing themselves uncensored and this guy is afraid of """metadata"""
Could you please send me some links of that?

Can't risk it. And you know it's against the rules right? they can do whatever they want as long as they're not in my unit.
I can't risk it for now. Sorry. I didn't interact with them. But we're cool with them and they're cool with us. For now I guess.
shokran. r7 7awel 2tfada hl she.
ISIS. Those stupid people are powerful but we'll beat them. FSA are just some people who don't like wars. I swear. It always ends by shooting some shots and they're gone. They rarely fight back as much as ISIS.

Dirty fucking Syrians.

What rank are you and what rank is your commander?

Oh the sweet smell of Qatari camelfucker butthurt.

Also a lot of Türkmen butthurt on Twitter, bitching about Turkish officials and AKP and them getting their asses whooped in Latakia

What a lovely day.

Qatrael go away

>Dirty fucking Syrians.
Fuck off you piece of shit.

You'll see what I mean when your country is flooded with them. They're dirty, backstabbing cowards.

why are you arabs so anti-semitic

>backstabbing

how ironic you sand nigger uneducated scum.

THATS NONSENSE! how can love be anti Semitic?

What was the worst bloodiest battle you participated in?

i am a jew and i found it offensive

Why is he doing this?

now one told you to be germanic. my Ashka-Nazi friend.

got off that goat.
I'd say a sergeant? I don't know how to translate it to English.
daaryya. Look that place up and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Why a Syrian is pissing on the flag of retarded morons who ally with al-Qaeda and destroy Syria?

Seems pretty self-explanatory I think

You're mom's cunt

How come you are at the frontline and have time to be on the computer so long?

What's the rank in Arabic? Jundi, Areef, Raqib, Mussaid, Mulazim

On on phone. and I weren't available since my thread last night. Ten more mins and I have to go I guess. Jundi. But how do you know these in Arabic?

the ranks are for example on Wikipedia (Military Ranks of Syria)

what do soldiers call the Tiger? just "al Nimr"? or Suheil? or Liwa al-Nimr or something?

That's the lowest rank, if you are in army 2 years you should be promoted already.

Anyway some tips:
- Always wear camo, it makes a big difference
- Never stand in big groups, if your commander is briefing make sure you are very well covered
- If you are walking, always have some big gaps between each other
- Don't throw hand grenades too early, throw them in the last moment when you are sure to hit the target otherwise it's a complete waste
- Wear a helmet if possible

It looks like he is fighting for them though. Not asking a rhetorical question just have no idea what is going on senpai.

Not funny man. When i was battling to get out of it there were complications and also a war war raging and babies were dying around me because there wasnt any oxygen bottles for hospitals. Thousands of soldiers had to break trough and make a corridor which later became known as The corridor of Life.
Me crawling out was kinda like breaking that corridor and i managed. Dont joke about those things, you dont know man, you werent there.

Whos bright idea was to send tanks in tight city streets?
Anyway, did SAA ever get Shmel rocket launchers or TOS-1 dragons from Russia? Those things can clear fortifications and you dont need to storm buildings before it. I think.

Oy buds, good eve

dont you think a veteran knows such things? its nice from you, but i think he got other problems.

al-Nimr mostly. Rarely people call him by Suheil.
Thank you for the tips. I appreciate them. But I'm in the SAA since 6 months. before that I've been in NDF for 6 months and kataeb albath for a year. Actually you're good for knowing that and I was waiting for someone to ask.
I have no idea. This been happening since day 1. I think we got them but I can't confirm that

May the power of kek preserve you and bring you victories.

Top kek?

jesus gtfo... it's starting to get annoying.
he doesn't want to provide a timestamp so he won't. showing his face would be even more stupid.
stop asking for it.
you don't have to believe him...
and he doesn't have to prove anything.

>Don't throw hand grenades too early, throw them in the last moment when you are sure to hit the target otherwise it's a complete waste
That is fucking good idea if you want to blow up yourself, also putting every one around you at risk. Imagine some one cooking a 'nade in hand and getting shot.
The moment you release the "handle" you want to toss it the fuck away. Atleast the ones I have thrown blew the fuck up pretty much the very moment they landed.

Oh the green bar on top shows that its the "opposition" flag, which is in the west associated with the "FSA" which is of course a pretty loosely defined collection of mostly islamist rebel groups

The fact that the guy is pissing on it means that he is an SAA soldier and hates these islamists destroying Syria

in which province of Syria were you born? (dont tell me the specific town, its best not to post too much personal info)

I never asked for a timestamp, I was only clarifying about metadata.

Ah, alright, that makes sense. Thought it was a Syrian soldier pissing on his own flag while on break or something so that's why I was confused.

why saudis are such assholes

Where did I say he should cook it? Are you retarded?

Because they are (crypto-)kikes

Tell me everything we know about Syriabro

t. NOT CIA or ASIO

How else could you possible interpret
>Don't throw hand grenades too early, throw them in the last moment when you are sure to hit the target otherwise it's a complete waste

Did you mean you shouldn't just use them whenever you feel like it?

I'm from Damascus.
Their goat left them

>ill never live in arabia and witness public executions, have no female whores around, nor have the chance of buying pinoy slave
feels kuffar man

>kataeb albath
how does it work, so you are conscripted for a certain time period or is every male simply in the army until you win against terrorists?
in bosnia people went to war like going to work, it was just everyday activity.

Do you think Syria will ever become whole again?

Also, how is the morale situation, I assume you have a good brotherhood going on within your unit.

I think I will never understand what war is because I am far away from it.

You and the SAA are very brave, fighting on for so many years. Bless you and I will pray for your safety.

>syrian ip switched

Yes. No one cooks hand grenades, this is not Call of Duty.

I was saying don't just blindly throw hand grenades like you can see in most videos. It's a waste and when you could use them, you don't have them anymore.

Would you say your getting a taste for blood? Serious question. Do you think you can integrate back into Syrian society once it starts to rebuild? Or do you see nothing but a military career after this is over and done.

No when I play you need to cook them or people will run away too fast.

Good, it's obvious nobody cooks grenades irl. I just wasn't sure if YOU knew that.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuYTWCJlsSM
Rebel ammo depot was hit, some serious fireworks

>kataeb albath
For those who may not have fully gotten this:

That is what we in /sg/ know as the Ba'ath Brigades (or Ba'ath Battalions)

Good hit, Ivan

i cook for 3 secs

Oh Im sorry, I misunderstood.

kataib albath are voluntary. You can join and leave whenever. But when you leave to get into SAA you're here for good sadly.
Hopefully. I Don't want war. And yes we do they don't care that I'm sunni or other sects or whatever religion.
Thank you for that.
No. I want to go back to my old life. I used to be a bartender. Going to parties, listening to music. Loving people and going out on dates and having fun with friends. I want that back. But I can't decline that I don't have a taste for blood, but I want to fight it after this war ends.
yeah that's Ba'ath Brigades

>implying I'm not trained in hand grenades

If all you can afford in a weeks paycheck is 4 high explosive grenades.. might as well know your way of chuckin' nades right

Some rebels or isis are making a banner of how evil crusaders are the killing poor jihadis
youtube.com/watch?v=bkkmCZb4N30

>Some rebels or isis are making a banner of how evil crusaders are the killing poor jihadis
Hahah they are fucking stupid.

IS is using this to get drugged up.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenethylline

Err so Mirza claims now that Ayn Issa & Shahrurah were abandoned again because theyre hard to defend or something

Heres the fresh map, there are definitely gains between Saraf and Ayn Issa but it looks like theyre still having difficulty really pushing through and consolidating the gains

Dude this works like magic. I swear they don't feel pain. You can cut off their limbs and they'll still function good and won't care