Do Drumpfkins actually believe that Hillary Clinton uses paid shills to invade their safe space and bombard them with...

Do Drumpfkins actually believe that Hillary Clinton uses paid shills to invade their safe space and bombard them with facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>((1 post by this ID))

The world shall be mine.

Hilary Clinton uses paid Donald Trump to invade their safe space and bombard them with facts.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your Paypal account. Thank you for your efforts to Correct the Record.

This board alone attracts nearly 1.5 million unique posters a week. That's more viewers than Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

We know people are paid to shill on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, people are paid to write spam emails, but somehow people shilling on this mainstream website is unheard of?

They've already proven that AAA devs and indie devs alike viral games on Sup Forums, of course Sup Forums is being shilled.

No. I believe we just get lots of reddit raids.

Probably because they think we are responsible for The Donald, which we aren't.

RAPE
>IT
DOWN

>Drumpf
Why is this STILL a thing? It's horrible and doesn't even make sense, especially coming from the liberal garbage that insist be called whatever name of the week their new gender identity requires.

thank you for correcting the record

>Hillary Clinton uses paid shills

Yes she does, pic related. It's public knowledge.

Are you aware that nobody gives a fuck about Sup Forums's opinion, right?

You might be onto something OP

Oh wait
>1 post by this ID

>facts
Even the Correct the Record posts that deny Correct the Record exists make an attempt to correct the record.

No, they do it for free

Stupid fucking leafs can't get anything write

pol has controlled the presidetialn narrative since day 1

Yes you are living proof

I think that calling him a racist in every imaginable theater is her tactic

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

No. They believe Hillary Clinton uses paid shills to invade their safe space and bombard them with lies.

yes, a poster posted the same bullshit polls over and over for at least 12 hours yesterday

12 hours of anti Trump shit, this poster had to be paid

Not a Trumpet blower but yeah, in fact, I do think there are some paid shills posting here.

STOP GIVING US A BAD NAME YOU STUPID FUCKING LEAF!

I don't know.

Bern victims usually don't have much to do at any given point of the day.

Show some proofs (I'm actually interested).

>STUPID FUCKING LEAF
How does it feels to hate your own nation you faggot?

OP is cumguzling faggot, but this meme is retarded as fuck. IDs are tied to a single thread, of course there will one post by this ID.

hilldabeast is going to have another stroke.
live on national TV.
at which time she will fall down the podium steps and break her hip.
into the nursing home she goes.

#bosniansnipers

Guess that gorilla wasted his last breath

I still miss Big Smoke.