youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This video is fantastic.

"You need to get educated"

"Okay, what is your degree?"

"That's not the question"

lmaooo

the white girls are race mixers.

I love how it keeps going back to how people cant understand citizenship.

That BLM guy is literally retarded, kinda sad to be honest, family

>I'm a Trumpster now

You can see the black dudes world view just crumble the more he spouts bullshit.

Based kids.

Be black
Support latino invasion
Why?

Gen Z gives me hope.

Thsee kids handled themselves very well.

Couln't go through the video. How can that guy function in society, speaking like he does? It's things like that makes me think that democracy might be a big mistake.

>two white qts
>Support Trump
>Still get blacked

>"She's illegal! She's from Europe!"

I can't believe this guy

>that idiot nigger's lip quiver
Guy got cucked by a 14 year old

kekkd

this gives me hope

>Black kid with two white girls

Starts early

Young intelligent blacks that think for themselves and don't buy into the victimhood people try to insert into them are bro-tier

HE N DA KAY KAY

There's nothing wrong with a black guy with a white woman as long as the black guy is not a nigger.

Why is he using the bodylanguage of a fat black sissy woman? I don't usually argue with black men so I don't know, but they move in the same way as women? That's pretty funny.

I see that sneaky black kids is trying get in on that white punani.

I take care of a German Shepherd that was taken from his family at too young an age so his dad never taught him how to piss correctly. So he doesn't lift his leg up and just squats like a fucking bitch.

would he be supporting Trump if white pussy wasn't at stake?

Um it still contributed to the end of whites you dumb faggot.

Or the media shoving it down people's throats.

That kid is based.
But it kind of makes me sad that grown ass people are not even able to debate a fucking kid... To think that they are able to vote....

The white race is extinct?

He is gay.

I really wish that the word racist had a real definition like it used to. A racist used to be a Klan member or somebody that literally said, "niggers this" and "niggers that." It doesn't mean anything anymore. Wtf?

>This is what Jews actually believe

Gen Y got feminized hardcore, senpai.

I'm glad not all of these kids are fucking retarded.

DAS SAD, DAS REAL SAD

>12% of the population
>ending 65% of the population
Spics are a bigger threat, niggers kill each other faster than they produce but spics have like 6 children per woman.

This is a good thing. As the word racist gets diluted it's power to silence opponents diminishes.

That happens to dogs that a fixed at a young age, or dogs like German shepherds that have bad hips.

Nice try with the analogy though.

Good to know. I only take care of him. I make fun of him every time he squats.

GOD DAMNIT THOSE GIRLS ARE CUTE AND THEYRE FUCKING COALBURNERS

That guy clearly has learning disabilities. It's not hard to debate literal retards. Trust me, I do it here everyday.

A racist use to be someone who believed racism, which was simplest discriminating based on race.

It had a very clear meaning but it's completely gone, mainly because many people couldn't accept this meant it entirely possible to be racist towards white people.

>She's illegal, she's from Europe
Is that man legally retarded?

natural selection

I've also seen dogs like bullterriers that struggle to balance on three legs, so plant all four legs out wide and let their dick hang, pissing directly below them which is pretty fucking funny.

That guy in the back with the sunglasses
>That's very vague

I disagree. It gains power in the sense that it can be slapped on anything or anyone. I see it diminishing in no way at all.

Very true. It's definition has to change to fit the narrative.

The nig is gay obviously. I wouldn't worry about it. They're just fag hags.

There maybe hope yet.

Pretty sure that black kid was gay

I swear to god if one more fucking liberal fuckwit says "Oh we can protest in the middle of your speech because it's our freedom of speech."

I'm not a fucking genius, but even I know it should never be considered your constitutional right to infringe on the constitutional rights of others.

The speakers are up there exercising their constitutional right to freedom of speech, and you come in screaming, "NO NO NO MY FREEDOM BEATS YOUR FREEDOM! I CAN INFRINGE ON YOUR RIGHTS BECAUSE MY RIGHTS MATTER MORE!!!"

Fuck off you intolerable morons.

I honestly feel bad for the BLM dindu

He's like the ultimate example of a useful idiot, manipulated by Soros to do his bidding without even knowing it.

It's sad and he can't help it due to his intelligence. He's never going to know that he's just being used as a pawn.

his powers of retention arent very strong

not even that. Trump's rallies are PRIVATE events, paid by his campaign. Say what you want outside of the stadiums, but you can't start shit inside.

this, both nogs seemed cockmunchers. Still, BLM nog was a flaming faggot

Sorry Sup Forums but look at her face, she is black bull exclusive.

Have a nice day.

this, mexicans are like cockroaches, niggers are just apes

/pol talks a good game, but actually can't separate black people and niggers. If you can't accept an individual who has done nothing wrong beside being born into the wrong body then you're no better than the BLM activist you drooling retards.

ITT people legitimately afraid of a 16 year old black cock

>If you can't accept an individual who has done nothing wrong beside being born into the wrong body
Sup Forums likes trans and genderfluid people now?

Based Tracy Chapman

>look at her face
looks like costanza face

The white woman talking down to them as if they were children and shouldn't be allowed to have differing opinions was the absolutely disgusting.

>Wtf?

Regressives are aware of their own hypocrisy. They have realized that their worldview is riddled with contradictions, and so they sought a remedy for them.

One of these is the redefinition of the word "racism." You see, many of their policies are blatantly racist according to the "old" definition, and so, any attempt to institute these policies would fail without a way around the problem. So, what they did was attempt to exempt their worldview, efforts, actions, policies, laws, activists, and supporters from criticism by creating a special exemption for themselves through redefining the word. This way, they can commit atrocities all day long.

>"Whites need not apply."

>"That is racist!"

>"No, it isn't. You see, racism is power+privilege, and since you hold institutional power, you cannot be discriminated against. In like manner, since I do not hold institutional power, I CANNOT be racist."

What the fuck does this even mean anyway?

>hold institutional power

They believe, without exaggeration, that a person's physical attributes somehow bestow upon them the right to represent one group but not another. Essentially, if you were "born wrong" you are incapable... for some fucking reason, of representing someone who has a different skin tone.

It is fucking wackadoodle.

nope. racist now means white person.

>She is from Europe, she's not legal
This is the typical Nigger vs Black Guy

looks like disgust to me

Wtf i love Black people™ now.

Reminder to report/sage all n***er hatred threads my fellow \Poleacks\ :^)

Can this kid please be our new president after Trump?

based michael jackson

>It gains power in the sense that it can be slapped on anything or anyone
If everyone is racist, no one is. At the rate the left cannibalizes itself, I assure you. More and more people are learning that being called a "racist" is something you literally laugh off

Remember the "Stay Woke" guy?

This. Although I gotta admit, the one on the left has coalburner face if I've ever seen one.

"They believe, without exaggeration, that a person's physical attributes somehow bestow upon them the right to represent one group but not another. Essentially, if you were "born wrong" you are incapable... for some fucking reason, of representing someone who has a different skin tone."

A disturbing amount of /pol browsers agree with these morons.

>H-
>WHY?
>he's-
>WHY?
>HE'S-
>WHYY?

why do normal people think shouting is a good argument?

T. R. U. M. P.

we're gonna trump

H I L L A R Y
I
L
L
A
R
Y

she definitely felt that bern

>education
>schooling degree

pick one

fuckin uncle tom ass nigga talkin bout house nigga shiiieeet

better him then the dindu tbqhfam

This is why I'm not voting trump

I don't understand why people don't just lie at that point. She already painted herself into a corner, why not just say "I studied political science at Vasser" or some shit?

Did you see the other threads on this yesterday? 90% of Sup Forums were praising this young man; a handful of kikes were falseflagging.

Maybe it's a time zone thing.

A glimmer of hope. That's what I like to see.

May the meme spread far and wide until freedom reigns again

She looks like that little blonde reaction image girl all growed up

>Messico

what

20% of y&z still have potential

it's the basic 80/20 shit you see all over in society and nature

>Wtf i love Black people™ now.

Check out this Canadian Muslim immigrant (older fellow that has been in Canada for decades) as he testifies to Canadian senators about the threat Islamists pose.

You will see things in a whole new light. I recommend just hopping through the video to the points where you see him speaking.

>youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8

For instance, start at 18:12

Which gen is gen z is that millenials?
I didn't realize it ended yet.

Those kids are fucking righteous. Lil black man rekt that nigger

Actually it's the face of inspiration in front of an orator
same faces for Hitler or any leader saying any thing close to the truth to people who aren't complete idiots

And retards here still try to claim the alt-right is saving the right.

Progressives who don't want to be called progressives.

Anti Trump supporters on narrative abortion watch

Wouldn't it be great if THIS went as "viral" as the ugly hispanic 13 year old comedian?

>3rd world mexicans taking the jobs away from the few niggers that actually want to work
>3rd world muslims are killing them for being kaffirs
I don't understand how any black person could be for Trump

If no Muslims lived here would it be a problem?

That's what makes it even worse! No it's not your right to begin with, especially not in this fucking private event.

I really want someone to run into these people houses while they're trying to eat dinner or talk on the phone and just start screaming about god knows what. It is freedom of speech after all....

It's actually incredible how easily black people can fall for a narrative. Trump was the original baller, and loved by blacks in the 80's.

black kid doesn't act nigger though

Black kid doesn't give a fuck. He's doing it for that while pussy, you can see those chicks are already dripping for him

We're talking about people here not parasites in the human body