49-1

49-1

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/boxing/40814914
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ref making "no knockdown" gesture

i beli49-1ve

what sort of unorthodox angle is this Sup Forums?

where did you get these pics, OP?

i dont see them anywhere

Staged.

That's called the luck of the Irish angle

Then why is Paulie marinara so mad and defensive?

47-D underwater chess.

Mcgregors gonna get rekt. 8th round KO

because his image is being exploited just like when conor released footage of beating van herdeem and van herdeem had the balls to post up unedited footage showing mcgregor getting schooled

Fake and he's sparring with a bum

Floyd is finished

Daily reminder Pauli lost to Adrian Broner and got cucked by him

hows it even a fair fight when conor pretends to fight flying

hes for sure gonna out awkward him with those angles bro

Floyd will submit to strikes.

HEEMD

Paulie literally spoke to an Irish news station about sparring with him. He said McGregor got some shots in and has an "unorthodox" style, but he kind of implied the shots he got in weren't that powerful. He tried to be complimentary, but you didn't have to try hard to read between the lines and see that, nicely as he tries to spin it, McGregor's absolutely fucked... which we all knew already.

>tfw we could have had Conor vs Tony by now instead of this mayweather faggotry

>sparring a featherfisted, shot to pieces, boxing commentator who resides 2 weight divisions below you.

Hows that going to help?

>Conor in the white, Paulie in the black
>This is the last time they sparred as friends

Bravo Dana

Money tree Money tree Money tree

POINT TO DA EZ WERK DEN!

HEEEM SLEEPY

The buildup to this fight is disgusting, its clear floyd is going to win but its hard to turn away from the videos posted on youtube daily now. Atleast with mayweather vs pacquiao there was legitimate buildup but the fight itself was trash. Here we're getting fake buildup for a fight we know ahead of time is going to be trash.

Honestly this Malignaggi sparring stuff has been the highlight for me for the past few weeks.

Pretty much when the rumors started about the sparring between Pauline and McGregor started, I was hype

I wish this fight was them two instead of money mayweather

how can floyd even compete? pawn your mom's shit and put it all on CONOR

Will this fight outsell May/Pac?

Why is this nigger saying the pictures are fake? Isn't it his job to shill for Conrad?

I think he became bros with Paulie when they did the fight promos together

He interviews paulie now on his show and sucks up to him. Probably legit respects him.

HaHa Nigga Open Your Eyes

>Connor won't post the video
He got his ass beat just like he did with Van Heerden

oh for sure

How does his face look? Paulie looks marked up.

You never see his face really. I'm curious myself.

READ THIS IN CONORS VOICE

floyd's head, is just too small!

He looks like a Malteser wit eyeballs!

DUDE SMALL HEAD LMAO

im cringing off the fucking planet. he's going to embarrass MMA

is Conor really the GOAT of MMA and boxing?

he's so skillful and with so many haters.

post your slip or stfu

This is just programmed media shit and isn't real but Conor has a real chance at winning via fluke. Floyd is old, broken, slow, and emotional. Conor has a 15% chance at a fluke KO.

If you're betting on the fight you'd want to take Conor R1 KO or Floyd zzzzzzz decision though. Best payouts vs odds.

at what?
He has no legacy whatsoever.
GSP, Jones, Anderson have all defended their titles 10+ times.
Conor has done nothing.

>Conor McGregor is just a novelty fighter.

He's had 2 legit fights in 2 years.
Johny Hendricks just had 4 fights in one year, for example.
And tons of elite guys have fought 6 times in 2 years.

Conor is making money, I don't fault him for that, but as far a "GOAT" goes he's got about a decades' work ahead of him before anyone can seriously ask if he's the GOAT.

>MMA's first two weight world champion
>KOs everyone he fights
>undefeated
>the best mark in UFC
>will fight anyone anywhere anytime
>everyone is afraid of him so no takers
>haters gets confused and blame mcgregor

kek how sad

>undefeated
209 NIGGA!

>bjj

im talking MMA you absolute ziltch

>literally three times his size
what do you expect? fuck sake idiot

he did the impossible and fucking KO'd him next time they fought lol

What the FUCK are you talking about

no, he won by questionable split decision.

He didn't KO him but he knocked him down multiple times and got a pretty dominant victory.

wtf he did not
?
he ko'd him but the ref didnt stop the fight so the judges could gift nate the decision completely rigged against him go watch the documentary you idiot lo.l

>fight rigged against the ufc's biggest draw
lol. when the fight went to the judges there was no way nate would win.

Nate has been beaten by smaller men that is irrelevant, Conor was never supposed to lose to Nate especially on short notice while he was in fighting shape for RDA. Conor gassed hard in both fights

it was out of danas hand, the illumanati were at play, black helicopters took nate from the mgm grand, nick was seen walking the streets on video just look it up

point being, the fight was rigged against conor because hillary has deep seated connections

What documentary?

conor was never suppose to fight nate in the first fight but his BIG IRISH BALLS got in the way of his judgement

yeah and after he gassed he heemed nate in the fourth lol

If Nate didn't go for choke he would have heem'd Conor, Nate was never close to getting finished by Conor.

enjoy jerking off while crying to
>b-but m-mcgregor would k-KILL m-mayweather in the octagon
on the 27th. i'm going to bed

>no video footage

He's gonna look like absolute shit LMAO

angles... movement... numbers....

this is nate true

it was LITERALLY 848 TIMES THE SIZE

Why does Conor wear full protective headgear while Paulie's is open from the front?

Because Paulie isn't training for a fight, so it doesn't matter if he gets marked up.

Shouldn't he fight an active boxer then?

>yfw Conor KOs him ironically

keep crying bitch

what are the odds it will go straight to decision? bookies arent giving it much hope but considering doing something like pic related

bbc.com/sport/boxing/40814914

>Malignaggi claimed he "beat the breaks off" McGregor during one session, and the Irishman pushed him down out of "frustration".
>This was a push down in sparring, post the whole video, rounds one through 12, unedited.

UFC plebs on serious damage limitation duty.

Psssh nothing personal mr. homecooked meal, it's just banter.

Disappointed in Paulie senpai. I thought he was a streetwise Brooklyn guido, how'd he get hustled so badly

I agree with the Canuck, Conor has literally not done anything to be called a "GOAT" in MMA other than amassing an annoying fanbase of WWE fans to fawn over his accent

>the ref is clearly gesturing that it's not a knockdown

McGregor was probably frustrated that he couldn't land clean on Paulie and started roughing him up in the clinch

Is that my nigga Joe Cortez in the center?

Jesus Christ, I'm a McGregor fan but this better be bait.

>Knocked out by his sparring partner
And I'm supposed to unironically believe McGregor stands a chance.

>Malignaggi black and blue after each sparring session despite wearing headgear
>pics of him getting his face pushed in and lying on the canvas
>cries and whines on social media about the pics
>quite camp like a bitch WAAAH I BEAT HIS ASS WAAAAH

Yeah, Conor is in total damage control lol

What?

It's Pauli "I didn't sign up to get beaten up" Malignaggi on the canvas, Anders.

>Pictures

Mean nothing, either post the footage or shut up

>shut up waaaah

Write a blog post about it, Paulie.

It wasn't staged, but according to the other guy Conor pushed him down so the pic is out of context

can Federer even take a punch?

>Push someone during sparring
>Whiteknight morons like you believe it's a knockdown despite ref saying a different thing

You're clearly retarded. The point, regardless of whether it was a pushdown or not, is that Paulie is a fucking bitch about it.

I don't see why Floyd should even show up, just forfeit and save yourself the embarrassment.

He's too old, too small, too slow, too weak, too little everything, he can't win. Conor will KO him inside 6 rounds, mark my words.

>he went 12 rounds with a retired Paulie FOR SURE HE CAN BEAT MAYWEATHER NOW

lmso just stop

He's talking about a different incident you gypsy cunt

So is McGregor, getting pieced up by a journeyman that weights 140 lbs

You mean the incident that never actually happened?

Sure thing, BAWSS.

>Paulie is being a bitch for literally just telling the truth in response Connor's lies and challenging Connor to release the video of their session.
Lel ok

If you really want to make an easy 3x or more on your money go with Mayweather by TKO (not KO but TKO specifically).

lol he ever landed a shot on mcgregor and these pictures prove that idiot lol

be honest, is conor mcgregor the greatest boxer of all time? I think hes at least top 5.